Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

I really wanted Suhana to be with Nihal.. but it didt happenCryCryCry

my secong choice for Suhana is Vishu.. I've really enjoyed Suhana-Vishu chemistry.. they did look great togetherEmbarrassed.. but Suhana with DevDead

did u guyz ever liked Suhana-Vishu jodi?Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet.Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana with whom?" in Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueegg

IF-Rockerz

blueegg

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i liked vishu at the begining untill nihal entered LOL i was all 4 suhana vishu.
but nihal's entry and their chemistry rocked babhi so i was alll 4 suni Clap
sad they didn't end up together
dev and su noways.he looked good with kanchi not with rucha LOL LOL

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seona13

i liked vishu at the begining untill nihal entered LOL i was all 4 suhana vishu.
but nihal's entry and their chemistry rocked babhi so i was alll 4 suni Clap
sad they didn't end up together
dev and su noways.he looked good with kanchi not with rucha LOL LOL

yup Dev n Suhana as Kanchi.. chemistry was betterTongueLOLLOL

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I like Suhaana -Nihaal only (Maybe cuz I never saw Vishu) Cry

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shifali*

I like Suhaana -Nihaal only (Maybe cuz I never saw Vishu) Cry

I like Suhana-Nihal better but I kinda like Suhana-Vishu chemistry tooEmbarrassed in Bhabhi banner, u c the guy right next to Suhana in middle.. he's Vishu.. He came in Shhh.. Koi Hai episode 2 weeks agoEmbarrassed

Nihal_luver

Groupbie

Nihal_luver

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
suhana and Nihal

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

vinee_cutepal

vinee_cutepal

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I never saw Vishu and Suhana pair...and was also nvr intresteed...also while surfing channels when i ever came accross bhabhi..i nvr thought of giving it a second look, when i saw vishu with Rucha. yes i liked Rucha as kali in serial Kkusum..and wanted a good partner..to be paired opposite her...which i nvr thought vishu is..even before i saw the serial.

But one day when i had to see some of the episodes coz i was at my relative's place and they watched all serials....so i had no choice left...and was watching all afternoon shows with a pitiable face...and to my wonder out of all shows..i instantly liked Bhabhi......The first episode was Vishu's sis marriage..and then the first time i saw...Nihal...and felt..that..this serial has a very not happening hero'Vishu'...and who looks goood is only a character artist....Bhabhi's devar..ONLY.

Those episodes were no doubt enjoyable...and even without knowing the storyline i quiet liked it....the innocence and smartness both together..in Nihal, Megha's tantrums..and Suhana taking her devar's side...and a lively marriage atmosphere.

And then i came back home...from my relatives...and was at my liberty agn....and nvr watched it agn...until i suppose a fortnight later..i saw Nihal saying Bhabhi'''call me Nihal..aapke muh se sunke acchha lagta hai''''
The show ended there..but his eyes...his body language....and suhana's reaction...said a lot.....and i understood..that It is Kora Kaagaz revisited....the show which i was a fan of.

And then there wasn't a single episode which i ever missed...until Su got married to Dev. then i had no intt left in the show. However i started to agn return when Rucha...and Bhanu both returned to the show recently..hoping that this time the show makers will act sensibly...and unite them....but not even this time.....so very dissatisfied with the end.

I dont think Vishu ..or as the matter of fact anybody in the show...made any pair with Suhana.....it was always Nihal and only Nihal.

I nvr liked Vishu...when he was back in Suhana's life and quiet admired the creative heads to make suhana miss nihal..even when vishu was around.

I rmbr the scene when Suhana was missing nihal...holding his gift..that gold chain with vaishno devi's locket.....and felt his touch when the cool breeze passed her....felt nihal calling her.....and immediately the door bell rang...and suhana recognised nihal's car's noise and ran to the door like crazy.....
but found to her dissappointment vishu standing there.....
I rmbrd the times when she used to wait for vishu...but now her love for nihal was deep...and nihal deserved every bit of it.

She did not behave like a sati savitri bhartiya naari who wud still love her husband despite a monstrous behaviour....but here her love for nihal...according to me made her more chaste, faithful and virtuous than if she had returned to her husband.

She did not love vishu back ever,,,, after nihal entered her life....even when vishu tried his best to make her rmbr all the good times they spent together.

There is no comparasion of Nihal- Suhana chemistry,...with anyone else.

Afterall the suppressed love...which was only emoted through eyes....was the best chemistry i saw on tv.
It says na...that silence speaks more than words do...

The best thing was Nihal's love for her...which nvr crossed the boundaries of respect...and suhana's self denial....
but still running to the door thinking nihal has come,,,,picking up phone at the slightest ring.....the smile which was a automatic reaction even in the most troublesome times......teaching nihal how to woo megha...but herself..thinking the same for long when nihal grabbed her by her waist in the garden...and asked then..is this the way she wants him to talk to megha....

And then who can forget....Alpa's marriage ...
Nihal and suhana football scene in the rain...nihal saving suhana from the falling chandelier and himself gatting hurt,,,,but even din show the slightest trace of pain....and then suhana also putting ointment on his back..even at late night...and most romantic...the sizzling scene on alpas wedding nite.

i just wud be willing to watch these things over and over agn..but nvr like su..with anyone else.

So for me the show was only till Nihal's marriage with megha..and suhana drowning iin the river....although sad..but it wud have been the ending for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousruby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top