Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

basanthi

Goldie

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Arranged Marriage 6/29 pg6,7" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
It's cute and funny, Basanthi. I like it so far.
It's very entertaining.. And it's not stealing by the way.. borrowing Desi directors' words - it's called "being influenced".. lol

You got me expecting...with your adult content warning..but hey seriously it's only PG-13 Wink
Not to worry.

Edited by jenim - 09 June 2008 at 9:57pm

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenim

It's very entertaining.. And it's not stealing by the way.. borrowing Desi directors' words - it's called "being influenced".. lol exactly

You got me expecting...with your adult content warning..but hey seriously it's only PG-13 Wink true,i think she is giving warning 4 Meli jaisey bachis keliyae,phir bhi.....nothing much yaar.
Not to worry.

i think Netra will be imagining her daughters after 20 yrs.......don't panic darling

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kadhambari

Originally posted by jenim

It's very entertaining.. And it's not stealing by the way.. borrowing Desi directors' words - it's called "being influenced".. lol exactly

You got me expecting...with your adult content warning..but hey seriously it's only PG-13 Wink true,i think she is giving warning 4 Meli jaisey bachis keliyae,phir bhi.....nothing much yaar.
Not to worry.

i think Netra will be imagining her daughters after 20 yrs.......don't panic darling

Yen ambi ungaleke intha aasai. I dun want them to grow up at allWink.

Basanthi, cool starting. N thanks for the dedication. Really, ur stories are very mature kinda of story. How old are you dear? I like ur imagination.

And the way u started it at the lift, Embarrassed bracelet getting hooked at watchEmbarrassed. I can smell HeartHeartHeart around here......Smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged
First of all a big hug to you changing the nameHug

Once again..I cant find any adult content Stern Smile ..not that I am wanting to read it LOL

Nice start...and it was funny esp the lift part LOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
nice start .

be careful anju the name meenakshi is spl to both me & kads LOL LOL so let the character be good Wink

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
super chapter anju akka.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
very chweet basanti
(basanti, tumhara naam kya hai basanti?)
Greatly looking forward to new issues.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.