Members Lounge

celebrity marraiges and divorces

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

i was just wondering if someone else noticed that last few months we have had a number of shocking celebrity marraiges and break-ups.

marraiges:-

apoorve and shilpa

chetan hansraj

the guy who plays abhay on kkusum

shweta kawantra and manav gohil

vinay jain

manini de and mihir

varun badola and rajeshwari

brittney spears

farah

shocking divorces and breakups:-

goldie hawn and kurt russel(after 18 some years)

jennifer aniston and brad pitt( after a fairy tale marraige)

amir khan and reena(after a long time)

saif ali and amrita(after 13 yrs)

stranger is the fact that all these couples were known for thier devotion and marital harmony and have a very long history together.

is it something in stars or is a freak chance factor?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "celebrity marraiges and divorces" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I did not know about Brad Pitt and Jeniffer. I thought they made a great pair and though they were very happy with each other.

As you said...these were the people who were all famous for holding their marriages...but who knows what lies beneth. I guess they loose the trust and things fall apart.

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. There has been quite a few marriages and break-ups in the past few months. The break-up of Brad and Jen shocked me the most. It seemed like they adored each other and were in a devoted marriage. I wonder what happened.

sweetgurl

sweetgurl

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i noe same here, i wonder what happened. all of the couples were so good together.Disapprove

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

I know...some of these are very sad...

But, public displays of affection are not representative of what's really going on in their lives...so can never predict stability...Ouch

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
i didn't know about Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
The rumors are that Jen broke up with Brad was because she caught him in a very "intimite" phone call with Angelina Jolie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top