Kayamath

Last Warning To All Memebers

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

ok guys...this is my last warning to you i know you guys love michi alot and love to discuss about them but can i know why is gauri-hiten is being dicuss on the topics.....i know they win every years and that your frustration as no other jodi is getting a chance to win....but this is highly too  much now.....

i have just went through one of the topic and in my absence as well as saara absence you guys were talking gauri-hiten on the thread because they won best jodi.....

please guys every couple have their own chemistry and both are great in their own way....gauri-hiten have a huge fan of following they might get hurt from your comments on their jodi...please bear in my mind do not discuss about gauri-hiten in any michi topic...just because of 1-2 members discussion of ill comments on gauri-hiten the topic becomes a fight post.....and gauri-hiten fans-michi fans gets into a fight.....

please guys no gauri-hiten discussion on any michi topics....well now spa has been finished i am relieved as there will be no more discussion of gauri-hiten or any other jodis in michi topics.....but still bear in my mind not to discuss about gauri-hiten in any michi topics....

if gauri-hiten is seen in any of the michi or chinee topic....topic will be closed and warning will be given....

thanx to candy floss i have forgotten this little detail.....no comparisions between gauri and panchi....they both have their own skills of portraying their character please do not compare them....as they are miles apart....gauri has been senior to the industry and has more experience also a huge fan following and panchi is a newcomer but in short span of time she has a huge fan following and day by day she is improving so much that now she has become a senior actress and a example to new generation newcomers...

gauri-panchi have their own style...own magic to enter everyone's heart...please do not comapre them with each other

No threads relating to 'Mahabharat' will be allowed in this section as this section is for discussions related to KAYAMATH only.

We have an Other Shows Forum which is to be used for all upcoming shows for whom a separate section has not been opened up yet. You all are most welcome to discuss about Mahabharat and Shabbir (with relevance to Mahabharat) in that section.

Any topics found relating to Mahabharat in this section will be closed or trashed without notice.

Anyone who is found going against the rules in future will face strict action straight away.

Regards,
KYMTH DT.
Edited by Donny COMB - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we understand!......thanx 😊
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just want to add something, there a few individuals from other sections from I-F who have come to KYMT forum and have posted  replies against GHT in topics related to SPA, these individuals neither belong to the Michi or NP fan groups. So I think its would have been better if you had addressed this warning to everyone (ALL members) and not just Michi/NP fans.

Thanks Leela.

Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

I just want to add something, there a few individuals from other sections from I-F who have come to KYMT forum and have posted  replies against GHT in topics related to SPA, these individuals neither belong to the Michi or NP fan groups. So I think its would have been better if you had addressed this warning to everyone (ALL members) and not just Michi/NP fans.

Thanks Leela.

great i have changed it....this applies to all members of IF and all other jodi fans

Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What about Michi bashing in Kyunki forum?
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

What about Michi bashing in Kyunki forum?

for that you pm to kyunki mods....i am not in charge of kyunki forums...mine is just kayamath forum and i want our kayamath forum to be a happy place for discussion not fighting battles for jodis....

chinee v/s michi fight has ended now starts a new fight michi v/s gauri-hiten....

please guys this have to be stopped totally

if michi is being bash in kyunki forums talk to kyunki forum mods or dev team about the bashing of michi because of gauri-hiten fans.....or even if any other forums had michi or chinee bashing talk to the mods of the forums....

anything about kayamath and michi/chinee/neesha/misha i can help as i am viewbie for this forum but not for other forums....you guys have to talk to the mods of the particular forums about the bashing and how to control it

for kayamath forum no more discussion of any gauri-hiten jodi due to best jodi awards in any michi topics....due to the best jodis award for KN alot of other jodi lovers might be disappointed but thats not the way to vent out anger...we should accept things....

as for michi bashing in kyunki forum talk to the mods of the forum of KSBKBT

Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Thanks Mages for the explaination.....got it 😃
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: toffee12

when has ever happened?! i'm a silent reader of the kyunki and michi aren't even bashed, show one post where they have been bashed. when you accuse you should do it with proof. no-one ever mentions michi and when they do it's only when discussing all aspects of spa and i read all the spa analysis, no one degraded michi. i'm shocked to hear this accusing that michi are bashed in the kyunki forum, i've never come acroos this.😕

Why should I give you proof? And how can you accuse me of all this? I am active member of Kyunki forum and many people got banned there for bashing Michi........I will report the posts, as suggested by Mages....why should I bother to answer you?😕

Mages thumbnail
ok guys stop fighting again......any problems in any forums just talk to the mods of the forums so that they can help you further.....
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx mages this was very much needed and as i am a KN fan so i was really hurted reading those replies in the topics