Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sonalicious and her Jaane Tu connection (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Sona Darling!!!

A special poem to a special Sona...

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

and som special sigs to special sona..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonalicious and her Jaane Tu connection (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mamtaa37

Goldie

Mamtaa37

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
^^Veryyyyyyyyy nice poem Big smile Big smile Wink

ash k

Goldie

ash k

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raiinie

Im trying to revise SOCIOLOGY no Luck! Hey Ash- i do Psycho too, wht year u in? Big smile

---------------

Hey All,

I made a VM on SonaBir, so thought id post it.Dont have any expectation its my first go and i had very limited resources so iv repeated pics/videos cuz my stupid WMM wasnt working Confused Newys, Leeme knw wht u think! Any criticisms/comments would behighly appreciated Big smile Song might be *UMM* bit diff, i choose a really old song! Ahaha.its nice thou! Have Fun! Embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JFGtRNBSk

A2 i think i did bad in the exam...... r u doing crime and deviance???

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash k

Same here, im in A2 too! Psycho is not till next week *pheww* But Yea ive got Crime and Deviance on Thrusday! Im failing, so much to revise plus we have to make synoptic links *dead* Do you do Sociology too??? Smile

ash k

Goldie

ash k

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raiinie

Originally posted by ash k

Same here, im in A2 too! Psycho is not till next week *pheww* But Yea ive got Crime and Deviance on Thrusday! Im failing, so much to revise plus we have to make synoptic links *dead* Do you do Sociology too??? Smile

nope i did AS sociology!!!!!! had psych exam 2day...PYA4...didnt u???? it was Dead

got english lit 2morrow!!!!!! havent revised yet!!!!

ash k

Goldie

ash k

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
On her Birthday her dad vows to make Sonam thinner

By Subhash K. Jha, June 10, 2008 - 10:55 IST

Anil Kapoor, known to be one of the slimmest actors Bollywood has ever produced, has now decided to make his daughter slimmer than ever before. And he found an ingenious way of letting her know his slimming intentions. He got her a fat-free- sugarless cake on her birthday on Monday.

Known for her sweet tooth, Sonam caught on quickly and got seriously worried. "I thought I had slimmed enough. I lost 35 kgs before Saawariya. I've been constantly keeping my weight down. But I think Dad knows the other girls are looking very slim these days. It was his way of letting me know that I needed to get even thinner. A strange present on my birthday."

With a string of illnesses in the family suddenly happening all at once, Sonam Kapoor just didn't feel like celebrating her birthday. "None of us was in the mood to party. Dad did get me a sugar-free cake and I blew out the candles in front of my family. But that's about it. There were too many illnesses and hospitalizations in the family."

But Dad Anil Kapoor did make a 'weighty' statement. Sonam has caught on. "I'm going on a diet. I need to get thinner to look comparable with the other girls. Look at Deepika. She's athletic and slim. I'm not an athlete. But I'm a runner. I love to go on long runs all on my own for miles and miles. That is a sure way to lose weight."

But now with dad's prodding her into a fat-free awakening Sonam is about to lose more kilos. "I have to. It's not a vanity. It's for my sanity. I can't be happy being healthy when the other girls are frantically losing weight. So thanks to my Dad I'm losing more weight."

And what else did Sonam do on her birthday? "Nothing. Saw a film and went to sleep early since I needed to look fresh the next morning to shoot for Delhi 6."

from indiafm

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged
aw how cute but comeon anil ji our sona is perfectly f9 now i don't want her to become anorexicLOL

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
WHATTT!!!??? No way hosey! Your body is FINE the way it is.Pleaseee DONT try to take a leaf out of someone else books.They are all 'Bleh..' Fine you want to be fit and trim! But no way u need to loose weight to match up as others! YOUR Gorgeous the way it is..LOVE You just the way u are! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top