Sonalicious and her Jaane Tu connection - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
hahahhahahhahahah imagine what will happen when on finale sona and
shilpz will be toghether hosting hhahhaahhahahhaah
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†That would be simplyy crazy!!

Sonaa Sonaa Sonaaa!! I sometimes want to hit her with danda..and sometimess...hugggggggg her tighttt- that's the fun in being her fan, you can allow yourself to hate her for not showing up...and the next moment feel like embracing her tighttt!!
rakeysh mehra a lamb πŸ˜†

this is just out of the world crazy! omg she is too funny , bt i wish rakesh mehra doesnt read this .. he wil feel bachi ne mujhe gaali diya? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think I know why Mr.Aditya Chopra backed off from signing this mad girl...

trust sonam..she will start cracking jokes about adi and rani's chemistry and romance πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
^^hehe

@Rainsiiii - My youtube has crashed down on me 😭 As soon as it works, I will watch your VM πŸ˜ƒ
My z-share is dying on me..I thnink youtube still fancies me...but not for too long πŸ˜• it too will soon ditch me.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Miss. Ammu, if you are free after your exams..do PM me all the Anwesha points you want for the article- as I will most definitely now write and finish it with great ease and peace 😳 Watching her videos from tomorrow onwards..just gimme a few points you wnat me to write bout πŸ˜ƒ
good nite!![got the mail]

ammu aap kahaan ho??
hey guuys congrat on new fc n once again very happy bday to my soona baby 😳
hehhehe i so agree our sona can crack jokes on anyone mr adi is intelligent hahah