Something to think about

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Most of the times when Bella was commenting to Edward about the effect he has on people, specially on women, he said that he had never realised about it. For example, that waitress in Port Angeles or in New Moon, in the beginning, Bella said that they were in the same class all thanks to Edward expertises.
I was wondering that if Edward can read minds, how come he doesn't know how people feel when they are around him? He has to know he dazzles everyone, isn't it?

I hope this makes sense.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i m sure he knows that.........gals get crushes on him......i guess at port angeles he ws so much angry with the thugs and preoccupied with bella that he didnt give any consideration to any other distraction.....

and i guess when bella said that he dazzels others i guess he didnt expect that statement from bella at that point, he might ws waiting for bella to get into shock and all and all of a sudden she talks abt his dazzling effect......so may be he ws caught off guard.....and may be dazzle ws nt the word he ws expecting..........

edward is just too careless abt his charms i guess...... 😛 😛
~*manai*~ thumbnail
i guess edward does not care that much to really think about it! i mean like maybe he thinks he does not charm but when he reads other's minds he knows but does not care! 😃
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True point Nancy! 😃

I think he does realize it, but he tunes it out. When I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, he was talking about how he was annoyed of all the fantasies Jessica was having about him and tried to ignore it. So I guess he just didn't care about what all the women think of him other then Bella..who's thought he can't hear.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I think after you read atleast the first chapte rof midnight sun you realize.

However, i always had a feeling. He oviously knows. But then again we cant forget theirs atleast 60 voices or more depending on how many ppl in the room or w/.e going through his head its pretty messy,.