Non Sun TV Serials

KNI Discussion Topic (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 24

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

That too not about agreeing to stay for weeks or months together just to get to know well,but staying together in emergencies like either of them not well,or something like u go for a show together and it gets late to return to ur place... etc

Anu, I have umpteen desires like this.. WinkEmbarrassed

Ambi and Anu, I truly appreciate your open-minded thoughts. Clap

This is what I think: Tharkolai panradhukkum, Thappu panradhukkum oru second thadumaatram podhum..Live-in relation la Thappu kandipaa nadakkum nu solla varala..Nadandhida koodadhu-ngradhukkaga andha relation venaam nu naan ninaikaraen..!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

OK girls... This is my first question.
  If u had been in a situation like Divya... i.e., knowing that  the person ur parents proposed is ur soulmate, given an option of staying together (ofcourse platonic) Wink... Will u stay with him?

1. Yes.. definitely Tongue
 2. May be.. 50- 50 chances..Confused
 3. A big NO 
 Please give reasons for ur answer Smile

tats my answer to ur question anu.

my friends here have given very good reasons too, i have just gone thru themClapClap

my reason wud be my conscience ie manasatchi will never let me do it.

tat has been my guiding line till now in my life.

i have followed it fully  with much consequences in some situations, but i have never changed my stance

if i land in such situation like him falling ill or late nights then he has to stay outside the room  no matter watLOLLOLLOL

Edited by nallu - 02 September 2008 at 9:58pm

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

i have followed it fully  with much consequences in some situations, but i have never changed my stance

if i land in such situation like him falling ill or late nights then he has to stay outside the room  no matter watLOLLOLLOL

Hi Nallu, I never thought our wavelength would match to this extend..!! COOL!! Cool

annoo

annoo

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

Hi Nallu, I never thought our wavelength would match to this extend..!! COOL!! Cool
 U cannot say what ur conscience will say then...i.e. when the actual situation arises.Tongue
 Many of us follow only our conscience. If I was asked the same question 10 yrs ago, may be i wud've answered the same way u single gals hav.Smile
But now having known tht person so well and if there had been a situation like that,I dont think i wud've said a NO..Embarrassed.  At the same time I wud'nt jumped with joy. 
U can say NO only till u fall in luv with the person(parent's choice only).Wink
Love is greater than anything else... As long as we follow our ethics sincerely,staying in a room can do no harm.Tongue
This is my view.Smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i don't think my conscience will allow me to such thing before marriage even if i like the guy a lot

i know more abt me dear anuTongue

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged

i don't think my conscience will allow me to such thing before marriage even if i like the guy a lot

well said Nallu Clap.....

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Nallu and Aish,

You both rocked with your answers. Clap

Glad to know that we are all on the same page when it comes to live-in relation!!

Anu,

Waiting for your next question..

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

OK girls... This is my first question.
  If u had been in a situation like Divya... i.e., knowing that  the person ur parents proposed is ur soulmate, given an option of staying together (ofcourse platonic) Wink... Will u stay with him?

1. Yes.. definitely Tongue
 2. May be.. 50- 50 chances..Confused
 3. A big NO Angry
 Please give reasons for ur answer Smile

My answer is Yes ... definitely.

First of all, i've been brought up in a way where i know when to say NO and to stick firm to it. I wud like to live with a person my family had choose, to see if we match each other. For me, i wud not want to take rish and get married to a man, a total stranger to me (im not saying i don't respect arrange marriage). In fact, for those who had arranged marriage, i give them a big salute as it not easy to start live with a stranger. 

People might say, living together might end up something, which i think is not true. If ur firm and strong about ur desire, nothing can overcome that. Okay, u may ask, wat if I end up not liking the guy my parents choose? Well, simple, i wud move on with my life, happy i did not ruin my future. I don't care if people says "oh, she was living with dat guy for a year..." .... for me, as long my partner trust me, i dun need others comments. They are not going to live my life till the end. Only me and my partner Wink 
thats netra's opinion Embarrassed

Edited by netra_rama - 03 September 2008 at 4:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top