Non Sun TV Serials

KNI Discussion Topic (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 24

annoo

annoo

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yes Ambi, I'm waiting for Aish. will start KNI FF soon. As bluegal said,we will start from last episode in Singapore.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
thats gr8 news Wink

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, sorry for not taking part for such a long time...i was out of town and just got back today...i really like Annoo's ideas, and hence will help her out with it, and hopefully we can have KNI running the way we wanted it to Tongue

rashmi_vinod

rashmi_vinod

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofrosez

I stopped watching KNI after they killed shakthi! Cry When they started the serial, at the beginning it starts with Shakthi telling his love story, and now he is dead?!?! its really boring these days..waste of time.

hey..after you mentioned that I'm thinking maybe there is some sort of a twist to the story. I didn't follow all the episodes and missed a few here and there..but I also remember the hero starting off the serial saying he is gonna share his love story....so maybe he isn't dead? Confused The episode in which all of them cry saying that hero is dead I realized that they don't really show the actual person....and what was the cause of his death? I don't even remember them talking about that..correct me if I'm wrong...maybe as a twist, it was someone else who died and this dude is just gone missing...and will eventually show up much to the surprise of everyone...LOL now thats just a guess because it doesn't seem to make sense..if he was telling a story at the beginning..he should be still alive to end it..but again a lot of these serials don't make sense..they start with one thing and extend to something else...

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I actually like the new twist to the serial, because the new characters add a more youthful flavor to the episodes, and they're actually pretty funny! I think that with Chandra and the new characters, the show is doing really good without Prajin. Prajin is the one who decided to leave the show, not the director, so Prajin is the only one who can be blamed for his "death", since he himself didn't show any more interest in KNI. I highly doubt that the director would want to replace Prajin, because Prajin and Chandra were one of the cutest couples on Vijay TV, and EVERYONE knew that!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mayavi

Prajin is the one who decided to leave the show, not the director, so Prajin is the only one who can be blamed for his "death", since he himself didn't show any more interest in KNI. I highly doubt that the director would want to replace Prajin, because Prajin and Chandra were one of the cutest couples on Vijay TV, and EVERYONE knew that!

Mayavi I dont agree wid u. Alagar was directing 1st 48 episodes. They were good Clap. AP.rajaendran started dragging tht good serial. KNI was boring even b4 Prajin left. The chemistry and luv was missing after coming to India.Indian epis were directed by tht stupid rajendran. He has be slippered for wasting such a wonderful script Angry. Good tht Prajin left the serial.Clap

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
all questions & discussions ant KNI can be done in this thread.Don't open separate new topics for itBig smile

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
OK girls... This is my first question.
  If u had been in a situation like Divya... i.e., knowing that  the person ur parents proposed is ur soulmate, given an option of staying together (ofcourse platonic) Wink... Will u stay with him?

1. Yes.. definitely Tongue
 2. May be.. 50- 50 chances..Confused
 3. A big NO Angry
 Please give reasons for ur answer Smile

Edited by annoo - 02 September 2008 at 2:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top