KNI Discussion Topic (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

hi malvika,welcome 2 IF...nallu's ff u'll find it in non sun tv serials section;Title: Anbhudan Kaathirukiren(which is on now),Tamizhan's Vennila,kkkfan's Indhiya Ragasiyam

lot of other fanfics u'll find in others section

giri's crystal pattampoochi

my kanda naal mudhalaai

usha's secret of love(completed)

basandhi's Arranged Marriage

i hope u'll have time to cover allLOL

Wow Ambi,

I didn't even realize that there were so many fanfics..Tongue...hm...thanks for the list dear...i'll read them soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked OMG....Shakthi is dead??? What is this director doing..? he have messed up the whole show Angry Angry

I think Prajin did a good choice by leaving this show, since Chandra in on that other show..donno where ever she act here too? Shocked

Thanks friends for the info Big smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
i accidentally saw one epi & so many new entries

one is karthik one sided lover of divya is in office with her. Embarrassed

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yeah i saw one of the eps which i think is the 100th ep, where aish has a new love story but i don't know what happened. divya also has a new love story?

its boring without prajin sorry to say...

Edited by bluegal - 28 June 2008 at 4:25am

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hi every1,
i also watched this....without prajin yeah its boring......but for about a week they are trying to catch up with new entries.
As far as last week aish love affair is broken by divya as divya proves he is a flurt....so aish also puts a full stop to it .......(aish story parka yaarum ready a ila nu i think)........so suddenly they show divya is getting better day by day and she gets a offer in mnc..
there she meets a couple of friends(madhu,santhanam,preethi and andrew(lovers),symonds)and their TL is karthick......
when all have a meeting karthick is surprised to see divya and he welcomes her to the group.
Divya then thinks her college life and karthick is her senior and he had proposed her for which she had rejected.
i think karthick is still in love with her......but divya doesnt care about it......
madhu had proposed karthick for which karthick says he is just a good friend to her so lets be like that.....
this is what had happened so far..........

i shall try to make updates of it everyday.....

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks maa Clap

sajeenas

sajeenas

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Kni is utter rubbish all characters replaced for the old ones in a new environment. In the place of shri there is a new guy called simon and remember there was a girl a friend of shakthi and proposed to him in singapore the same type of character is replaced by another girl who proposes the new hero. the body lang. of the new guy is not sponteneous. all irritating . Cry it's better we stop watching this.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey annoo & aish......where r u guyz!!! what happen 2 u'r fanfic!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top