Non Sun TV Serials

KNI Discussion Topic (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

annoo

annoo

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hey Aish,Ambi seems to be busy with her FF. Did u read tht? Its really good Smile. It'll be better if we stop all serials and start our own FF. How about starting a new site for ROMANTIC FF alone? Nallu and Ambi hav already proved themselves and they hav their slot.
good work nallu and ambi Clap Clap .
Nallu has got the style of ramani chandran a famous tamil author Wink.
Ambi's FF is abt puppy luv Embarrassed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged
thanx annoo......u can very well start u'r own ff dear....i'm really fed up of all the 3 serials yaar,kkk,madurai & kni....i'm now simply dependant on nallu's ff.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annoo

Hey Aish,Ambi seems to be busy with her FF. Did u read tht? Its really good Smile. It'll be better if we stop all serials and start our own FF. How about starting a new site for ROMANTIC FF alone? Nallu and Ambi hav already proved themselves and they hav their slot.
good work nallu and ambi Clap Clap .
Nallu has got the style of ramani chandran a famous tamil author Wink.
Ambi's FF is abt puppy luv Embarrassed.

Yeah I'm about to read their ff's!  And I've already stopped watching all of these serials/ shows!  Now a days it is all about reading ff's whenever I get time ...esp the romantic onesSmile!  I've already read Nallu's first one...it was really good...and yeah I've heard about ramani chandran....my aunt used to read it, but I've never been able to Confused!   This is really good...I'm really happy that people are coming forth to write and reveal their talents rather than waste time in nonsense serials.....keep it up everyone

and your idea of Romantic ff sounds really good, esp. since i mainly read romantic ones Wink

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
ahh so much discussion going on here i missed it

thanks people for taking interest in my FF

ya shud start FF for KNI soon

Edited by nallu - 13 June 2008 at 12:41am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malvikaakhilesh

hi evrybody i'm a new member of this forum.very sad on KNI's storyline.so can anybody pls tell me hw to read the FF Smile

u can read FF in non sunTv serials section & other topics sec.

welcome to the forum Big smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
More FF?? joly joly, netra does not have to buy new novels for the time being Smile Am waiting gals Smile

Oh, i did manage to watch a couple of episode. Its sad to see him dying and she is so hurt poor gal... I to wonder how the director is goin to end this Confused

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey why don't you all start a kni FF here in kni section itself? i see many aspiring FF writers here Big smile

i suggest to start from the time when shakti reaches chennai with divya or maybe even in singapore scenes?

the kni directors should employ you all as their scritwriters and im sure there will be many fans!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by malvikaakhilesh

thnx nallu for ur info nd wats the topic name
hi malvika,welcome 2 IF...nallu's ff u'll find it in non sun tv serials section;Title: Anbhudan Kaathirukiren(which is on now),Tamizhan's Vennila,kkkfan's Indhiya Ragasiyam

lot of other fanfics u'll find in others section

giri's crystal pattampoochi

my kanda naal mudhalaai

usha's secret of love(completed)

basandhi's Arranged Marriage

i hope u'll have time to cover allLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top