Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

[QUOTE=annoo]If the bride goes with open mind,there will not be any problem at all.. Unfortunately if she faces any problem my advice is sort it out by urself. Dont share with anyone esp mom.Wink 
Generally moms are over protective about their daughters after marriage.. So their extra care sometimes irritates the in-laws and hubby.. LOLLOL

Anu, ur so right about this daa. Yes, Never shares family problems with mother especially. This is the mistake most gals does. They tell to their mother, and being a mother she can't help not interuppting into the problems .. which will definitely annoy hubby and inlaws Wink

I disagree here.infact its my mom who used 2 guide me in the right path.eppavumae patience kadaipidikanumnu innaiku varaikum she tells me..........whenever problem arises i used 2 take her opinion...............enakku favourable'a mattum she will not say............even if i am wrong she will not  hesitate 2 pinpoint dat.........we shud take their experience...........we need not ignore them.may be if u feel she will feel bad or worry abt something......u can hide from them.infact mothers'ku ponnoda life nalla irukkanumnu dhaan ninaipaanga.......avanga life'la problems ippodhaiku solve aana podhumnu ninaichaa dhaan problem...nirandharama solve aaganumnu ninaichaa,they will not interfere too much.

my mom never interupt in my family life..........if i ask her something,she will just give her opinion.anavasiyama enn kudumba vishayathil thalai iduvadhum illai.......opinion solluradhum illai.nnane edhavadhu problem'nu ketta........ellar idathula irundhum unnai niruthi paarthu andha problem'ai kaiyaalunu dhaan solluvaanga.

we cant generalise this again...........it differs 4m person 2 person.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic (Page 24)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhinish

abhinish

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Originally posted by abhinish

Now a Days  Not seems new Posting of " KADALIKKA  NERAM ILLAI "  serial. is this serial  has sttoped telecasting    in VIJAY TV.....????????
yes abhinish.......kadhalikka neramillai serial is over now.......new serial khakki is currently going on & KNI hero is part of khakki now.u can check written & video updates in this section.

Welcome 2 IF tamil section.

abhinish

abhinish

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Now a Days  Not seems new Posting of " KADALIKKA  NERAM ILLAI "  serial. is this serial  has sttoped telecasting    in VIJAY TV.....????????
yes abhinish.......kadhalikka neramillai serial is over now.......new serial khakki is currently going on & KNI hero is part of khakki now.u can check written & video updates in this section.

Thank  you,  kadambi. for your replay.  Acthually I Was Searching in net for the  Balance  Episodes.

I Have seen this serial up to last telecasted  episode, first section was  realy  a nice  , But from the death of

hero  the serial   seems bornig.  

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Thank  you,  kadambi. for your replay.  Acthually I Was Searching in net for the  Balance  Episodes.

I Have seen this serial up to last telecasted  episode, first section was  realy  a nice  , But from the death of

hero  the serial   seems bornig.  
Abhinish,i agree with u,infact many of us missed shakti......& the chemistry b/w shakti-divya......dats y one of our member started fan fiction with Shakti & Divya as a lead pair.  

check the above link.im sure,u'll enjoy.have fun & be more active in all the threads in this section.feel free 2 contact me whenever required.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Hey abhinish .. welcome to the group yaar .....

abhinish

abhinish

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Thanks  netra. 

abhinish

abhinish

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Netra ,

Whats ur openion abt  End episodes  of KNI Serial. ? 

Thanks  netra. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top