Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
oho so much happening here.......thanx lilymay....i just saw few episodes 2day & shocked 2 see shakthi's death scene.avunga appa thalai kattai paarthuttu konjam confused too Confused ...yaaru dead bodynu thaan...........anyways onnu thirandu directorai thaaka oru plan podradhukku.....aish & anooo...start u'r fanfic soon....i'm waiting Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sure Ambi we'll start a fan fiction from episode 50. I'm in chennai now, after coming to singapore I'll start a fan fiction. Tongue

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Sure Ambi we'll start a fan fiction from episode 50. I'm in chennai now, after coming to singapore I'll start a fan fiction. Tongue
aiyyoda naana.,bayandhuten.... u'll is it!! then its fine....carry on.

Edited by kadhambari - 11 June 2008 at 7:17am

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kadhambari

oho so much happening here.......thanx lilymay....i just saw few episodes 2day & shocked 2 see shakthi's death scene.avunga appa thalai kattai paarthuttu konjam confused too Confused ...yaaru dead bodynu thaan...........anyways onnu thirandu directorai thaaka oru plan podradhukku.....

I seriously got very depressed seeing the dead body...that was just really Dead...I've heard that actresses who take up villi characters get nice treatments from grannies at the temple. In fact, Chandra Laxmanan also apparently received blows from grannies for doing a villi role....they just thought of the character as the real person....so we should all look out for this director and just give him a nice treatment Angry

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 12 June 2008 at 12:35am

annoo

annoo

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kadhambari

aiyyoda naana.,bayandhuten.... u'll is it!! then its fine.carry on.

Only romantic persons can enjoy KNI. So I thought all KNI fans can put their fantasies/experiences in the same fan fic. It wud be gr8 if everyone participates and continues the same fanfic. Its just my idea what do u feel guys?

What Ambi do u want to be so secretive?Wink

annoo

annoo

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
For me first 50 episodes were more than fine. And next few episodes were fine. Village episodes were not at all romantic excepting for two episodes. So I wud like to continue either from last episode in chennai,to make travel more romantic Embarrassed or from first episode in village.

Guys I want ur ideas and inputs. Aish,Ambi,nallu wat do u think?

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
last episode from chennai will be gud,i think so....we can change track 4m this useless director.....annoo i can very well support u yaar.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Annoo, thas a great idea Clap Clap .... never even thought of it. Hm...i think we should def. cut out a lot of the characters from the village....and also begin with their ride to the village (we may want to fantacise this village..hehe rather than the boring one from the episodes)and make the ride a lot more romantic LOL . Hm...I'm up for it, and will def. give a hand to you Annoo along with others. By the way, I really don't have much experience with this whole marriage/ love...still at least a good 1 year remaining for all that Tongue Embarrassed ...so whatever input i give will be solely from what I've heard and seen from movies Big smile .....

I soo can't wait till this FF....the death of sakthi was too much to take in.... Angry Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top