Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey annoo & aish......where r u guyz!!! what happen 2 u'r fanfic!!!!!
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Ambi, I'm waiting for Aish. will start KNI FF soon. As bluegal said,we will start from last episode in Singapore.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi guys, sorry for not taking part for such a long time...i was out of town and just got back today...i really like Annoo's ideas, and hence will help her out with it, and hopefully we can have KNI running the way we wanted it to πŸ˜›
rashmi_vinod thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelofrosez

I stopped watching KNI after they killed shakthi! 😭 When they started the serial, at the beginning it starts with Shakthi telling his love story, and now he is dead?!?! its really boring these days..waste of time.

hey..after you mentioned that I'm thinking maybe there is some sort of a twist to the story. I didn't follow all the episodes and missed a few here and there..but I also remember the hero starting off the serial saying he is gonna share his love story....so maybe he isn't dead? πŸ˜• The episode in which all of them cry saying that hero is dead I realized that they don't really show the actual person....and what was the cause of his death? I don't even remember them talking about that..correct me if I'm wrong...maybe as a twist, it was someone else who died and this dude is just gone missing...and will eventually show up much to the surprise of everyone...πŸ˜† now thats just a guess because it doesn't seem to make sense..if he was telling a story at the beginning..he should be still alive to end it..but again a lot of these serials don't make sense..they start with one thing and extend to something else...
Mayavi thumbnail
I actually like the new twist to the serial, because the new characters add a more youthful flavor to the episodes, and they're actually pretty funny! I think that with Chandra and the new characters, the show is doing really good without Prajin. Prajin is the one who decided to leave the show, not the director, so Prajin is the only one who can be blamed for his "death", since he himself didn't show any more interest in KNI. I highly doubt that the director would want to replace Prajin, because Prajin and Chandra were one of the cutest couples on Vijay TV, and EVERYONE knew that!
annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayavi

Prajin is the one who decided to leave the show, not the director, so Prajin is the only one who can be blamed for his "death", since he himself didn't show any more interest in KNI. I highly doubt that the director would want to replace Prajin, because Prajin and Chandra were one of the cutest couples on Vijay TV, and EVERYONE knew that!

Mayavi I dont agree wid u. Alagar was directing 1st 48 episodes. They were good πŸ‘. AP.rajaendran started dragging tht good serial. KNI was boring even b4 Prajin left. The chemistry and luv was missing after coming to India.Indian epis were directed by tht stupid rajendran. He has be slippered for wasting such a wonderful script 😑. Good tht Prajin left the serial.πŸ‘

sankadevi30 thumbnail
all questions & discussions ant KNI can be done in this thread.Don't open separate new topics for itπŸ˜ƒ
annoo thumbnail
OK girls... This is my first question.
  If u had been in a situation like Divya... i.e., knowing that  the person ur parents proposed is ur soulmate, given an option of staying together (ofcourse platonic) πŸ˜‰... Will u stay with him?

1. Yes.. definitely πŸ˜›
 2. May be.. 50- 50 chances..πŸ˜•
 3. A big NO 😑
 Please give reasons for ur answer 😊

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
annoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile_plus

Hi Anu,

I am waiting for your questions..

Thank u Veda for showing so much of enthuπŸ˜‰
I dont know how many of them will respond sincerely to this question...πŸ˜•
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: annoo

OK girls... This is my first question.

If u had been in a situation like Divya... i.e., knowing that  the person ur parents proposed is ur soulmate, given an option of staying together (ofcourse platonic) πŸ˜‰... Will u stay with him?

3. A big NO πŸ˜›
 Please give reasons for ur answer 😊

Anu Akka, first of all, this is my honest answer πŸ˜›.  To the reason why I chose NO for 'living together' is because
1. In our culture, tranditionally, living together was and is not an option, and I highly respect that.  I believe that by staying together under a roof prior to marriage disrespects our culture.  There are many other ways of getting to know each other prior to marriage, i.e. if the marriage is fixed, then there is no problem in the couple dating, and spending as much time as possible (like in your case Anu Akka πŸ˜›).  You're obviously going to be living together after marriage, so why not save all that fun till then. 
2. Now a days in the name of 'love' people are sleeping together piror to marriage πŸ˜•πŸ€’. Now by staying together your are increasing the chances of such cases.  I would never want to have any intimate relationship prior to marriage.  What if the couple develop some differences of opinion and are forced to part......the consequences can be pretty harsh, esp. for the girl.  Divya n Sakthi were one good, yet rare, couple in my eyes. 
3.  Social pressure; if people of my ethnic group found out that I was in a living together relationship even though my parents were ok with that, they would not spare any of us.  They'd keep gossiping and all! 

As such, I believe that my values have been shaped by the culture and the society (of course tamil).  Perhaps if I was completely white washed, (western culture) then I wouldn't have a problem with it, but fortunately, I'm not so I'd stick to a big NO!!!!  These are just my opinions and why i woulnd't do it, and I highly respect others' views as well πŸ˜›