Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Quick update of KNI

Shakthi is dead. In today's episode, they showed Shakthi's dead body (face is covered). Everyone is crying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reinsankadevi30MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Discussion Topic" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanx lily.
Aish I'm eager to know ur reaction. Definitely they'll hav to bring in someone to go back to the first episode.
So who is ur choice? I dont think anyone can bring tht Shakthi/Divya chemistry... They were awesome both on n off screen. I was crazy abt this KNI. Even my mobile ringtone was KNI's title song.. They disappointed me a lot. I was expecting lots n lots of romance Cry Cry.
I want to file a case against this team. They wasted our timeAngry.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annoo

Thanx lily.
Aish I'm eager to know ur reaction. Definitely they'll hav to bring in someone to go back to the first episode.
So who is ur choice? I dont think anyone can bring tht Shakthi/Divya chemistry... They were awesome both on n off screen. I was crazy abt this KNI. Even my mobile ringtone was KNI's title song.. They disappointed me a lot. I was expecting lots n lots of romance Cry Cry.
I want to file a case against this team. They wasted our timeAngry.

Hey Annoo....I was curious to know what happened in KNI today and decided to peak in while doing my experiment (that is right now), and was a lil surpised to see a dead body....hm...what a way to kill Sakthi Angry....I bet Prajin wasn't satisfied with the story and hence the dump ass director decided to prove a point...but how lame!!! Hm...I've totally lost my interest and will NEVER UPDATE KNI ever again Big smile......unless if they bring in Angad - Kripa jodi (Iqbal and Neha Tongue in KYPH) who shared the best on screen chemistry Embarrassed!  I seriously think Meli is right....chandra soon too will leave the show....pad on the back for Prajin and Chandra Clap....and a spit or a slap for the director for screwing the story over

So annoo....why don't we start a fanfiction. instead...Wink

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Shakthi's death does not go with the original story line Angry ...I think the director didn't know how to end the story...I totally agree with everyone above...this director sucks!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Exactly Aish even I wanted to suggest the same, starting a fan fiction. We can def do tht. We can put all r fantasies and xperiences Wink in fanfiction. Big smile
Someone in indya.com says tht its bcos for jodi no 1. Prajin refused to participate in wild card hence prob with vijay tv. I hav one doubt, how will the director take back to first episode?

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged
its really irritating to see the story shape like this

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thx lilymay for the update.

Foolish story I seriously want to smack the director with a broom and chase him around the village with my cage containing dogs and throw him in there.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Way to goo Usha...I'll def. join you!

And Annoo, I also read that message. Who knows what might have happened...but I'm really happy that Prajin pulled out of this utter nonsense!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top