Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

huda_aalekh

IF-Dazzler

huda_aalekh

Joined: 27 July 2007

Posts: 3490

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy47

ew Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars



Indiantelevision.com Team



(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Desh…), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dill…). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunki…). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event.


thanks for article dear par kaunse channel par hai award i m dying to see them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicy47

Goldie

spicy47

Joined: 30 January 2008

Posts: 1654

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huda_aalekh



thanks for article dear par kaunse channel par hai award i m dying to see them
it will be on sahara one. maine bold letters mein mark kiya. date aur timings dono diye hue hai

sopphh

Goldie

sopphh

Joined: 26 July 2006

Posts: 1500

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huda_aalekh

Originally posted by spicy47

ew Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars



Indiantelevision.com Team



(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Desh…), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dill…). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunki…). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event.


thanks for article dear par kaunse channel par hai award i m dying to see them
this is the rocking news!! Thanks a ton..

sopphh

Goldie

sopphh

Joined: 26 July 2006

Posts: 1500

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huda_aalekh

no i don't want pri with raj i want viky with pri
Exactly..I think Aamna or a new face will be more appropriate choice for the actress opp Rajeev rather than Priyanka..

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005

Posts: 30933

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Ha , I thought i have come to the FC of Priyanka Bassi. Confused
I find Rajeev and Aamna being discussed here LOL

aarsow

IF-Rockerz

aarsow

Joined: 22 January 2007

Posts: 9693

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
hi frndz,
excelent front page dear Clap Clap gr8 work,

congratz every1 4 the new fc, Big smile


Pri Rockz,


Aarthi

aarsow

IF-Rockerz

aarsow

Joined: 22 January 2007

Posts: 9693

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

Ha , I thought i have come to the FC of Priyanka Bassi. Confused
I find Rajeev and Aamna being discussed here LOL

me 2 found tatLOLLOL

 

 

Aarthi

aarsow

IF-Rockerz

aarsow

Joined: 22 January 2007

Posts: 9693

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
A small pic of Pri, Big smile






Aarthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

.Rabi. 1205 47581 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm
By raheelu
please can any1 help me.....priyanka bassi video light82 0 721 03 April 2009 at 11:28am
By light82
PRIYANKA BASSI FC ( Editing ) Varun_Mehta 9 2684 08 August 2008 at 12:40pm
By preity*zinta
PRIYANKA BASSI B. W ( MOTW Pg 132)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Varun_Mehta 1187 26657 07 June 2008 at 4:38pm
By Varun_Mehta
*Contest: TZP Siggy Contest!*

2 3

the_charm 17 1761 29 January 2008 at 7:25am
By missmasakalli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.