Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

huda_aalekh

IF-Dazzler

huda_aalekh

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy47

ew Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars

Indiantelevision.com Team

(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Desh…), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dill…). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunki…). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event.

thanks for article dear par kaunse channel par hai award i m dying to see them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicy47

Goldie

spicy47

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huda_aalekh

it will be on sahara one. maine bold letters mein mark kiya. date aur timings dono diye hue hai

sopphh

Goldie

sopphh

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spicy47

ew Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars

Indiantelevision.com Team

(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Desh…), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dill…). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunki…). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event.

this is the rocking news!! Thanks a ton..

sopphh

Goldie

sopphh

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

no i don't want pri with raj i want viky with pri
Exactly..I think Aamna or a new face will be more appropriate choice for the actress opp Rajeev rather than Priyanka..

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Ha , I thought i have come to the FC of Priyanka Bassi. Confused
I find Rajeev and Aamna being discussed here LOL

aarsow

IF-Rockerz

aarsow

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
hi frndz,
excelent front page dear Clap Clap gr8 work,