Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

1D_lover

IF-Dazzler

1D_lover

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2310

Originally posted by huda_aalekh

DOTW
Hello Guys,
This is our 10th FC.We know that 9th FC was going very slowy but don't do this with this FC.Be active here as possible.
Ok,Now the DOTW is
Can Priyanka be a good dancer?
Is she talented star?

Share ur opinion with me.

Love,
Zikra

wel she has takn dancin clases...but i think she needs 2 improv a bit...

actin wise she is very gud...Clap[atleast bettr dan many newcomrs!]

i agree with u all she needs practice becauz practices makes man perfact

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrinath

Goldie

shrinath

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2310

DOTW
Hello Guys,
This is our 10th FC.We know that 9th FC was going very slowy but don't do this with this FC.Be active here as possible.
Ok,Now the DOTW is
Can Priyanka be a good dancer?
Is she talented star?

Share ur opinion with me.

Love,
Zikra

wel she has takn dancin clases...but i think she needs 2 improv a bit...

actin wise she is very gud...Clap[atleast bettr dan many newcomrs!]

you are right Priyanka Bassi has learned khathak, & thats way she is able to bring such good expressions on her face. But after her elimination in Mr & MRS TV she herself told that she could not practice dance for 2 yrs. Her acting is good no doubt on that.

Hey guys I know you must seen the paper today, you guys must know about Rajeev's new film, the producers are looking for a new face for heroin aposite Rajeev. Lets hope Priyanka sees it.

1D_lover

IF-Dazzler

1D_lover

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
no i don't want pri with raj i want viky with pri

shrinath

Goldie

shrinath

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hi guys,
what's up. where are everybody. why is the discussion not going on.

shrinath

Goldie

shrinath

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hi guys,

Is any one here.

spicy47

Goldie

spicy47

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
ew Talent Awards to honour new Indian telly stars

Indiantelevision.com Team

(13 June 2008 7:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Indiantelevision.com will recognise television's newcomers with its first New Talent Awards on 14 June. The company which pioneered the Indian Telly Awards has instituted The New Talent Awards in partnership with Sahara One in order to celebrate the popularity and excellence of new TV stars, new producers, and programmes.

Says Indiantelevision.com CEO and founder Anil Wanvari, "The past year has seen new channels emerge bringing with them new programmes and new talent. We conceived The New Talent or Debutante Awards to recognize those folks who have probably would not have had a chance to be appreciated for their efforts."

Covering the 15-months period from January 2007 to March 2008, the New Talent Awards have 18 categories his year. In its first year, the New Talent Awards will also incorporate the Indian Telly Technical Trade, Channel and Programming (TTTCP) Awards..

Some of the award categories include: Best New Actor (male and female), Best New supporting actor (Male and female), and Best New Onscreen couple (male and female).

Sahara One is the telecast partner for the Awards which will be telecast on 28 June at 8:30 PM

The Awards Night Ceremony will see power packed performances from some of the most popular names of the television industry.

Witty Cyrus Sahukar and beautiful Barkha Bisht will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening. On the red carpet of the event will be Gaurav Gera.

The dazzling stars of the TV industry will entertain with their scintillating performances. The live wire performances will include 'Welcome Act' by Vikrant Massey, Parul Chauhan (Star's Bidaai), Krystal D'Souza (Star's Kish Desh…), Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni and Abigail (9X's Kya Dill…). 'Romantic Act' will be performed by Vikas Manaktala-Priyanka Bassi and Angad Hasija-Sara Khan (both Star's Bidaai).

The stage will be set on fire by the sizzling item number by Sayantani Ghosh (Zee's Naagin) and Mouni Roy (Star's Kyunki…). Eligible bachelors Romit Raj and Vikas Sethi will do the 'Boys Act' while Kamya Punjabi, Naman Shaw, Priti Amin, Megha Gupta and Mohit Mallik will perform the 'Dhamaal Act.'

NDTV Imagine is the platinum partner, 9X is the gold partner, Aaj Tak and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) are silver partners while Tellychakkar.com is the online partner of the event.

Edited by spicy47 - 14 June 2008 at 9:59am

spicy47

Goldie

spicy47

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrinath

hi guys,

Is any one here.
hey i m here. par discuss kya karna hai.

guys. as pb gonna perfoming on award function.get ready for pics. n as she is performing again in upcoming award function. i think we ll gonna see her after mr n miss tv very long time so we can also guess how much she improved in dancing.

spicy47

Goldie

spicy47

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged

no i don't want pri with raj i want viky with pri
zikks, uska sirf opinion hai dearSmile. par ur dreams r fulfilled u can see them performing againWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top