Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Vove a show has everything perfect? Wink Nice to hear... But officers, thoda dicussion pe utarte hain... Smile

We say SS has got much to do with reality.... I agree in case of the set ups and cases yes... 100%. But don't you think it is way too unrealistic that they solve one case in one day.... Of course we have one hour of telecast time per week (First airing), compared with CID which has half hour and has more episodes per week!

But shouldn't they have last the case for two episodes (two hours meaning) making few cases last for more than one day show calendar? Confused

This way the show would have had a longer run Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Discussion Table 1*~* (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Yaar they show a bigger time frame in less time..if they dragged on one story for more than one case it'd have become fragmented n confusing n boring...too long drawn...they just need to show the important details, not each n every action...so in that case Special Squad was crisp n fast-paced...never felt it's unrealistic.

AJ_ss

AJ_ss

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i think the title is perfect because it's different, it's very catchy, and it sums up the show well.

i think one hour was a good time for it...for some cases like the boxer thing it was nice to have more episodes, but for most cases i think it makes it more crisp and smooth if it's not stretched over two episodes. and i think they did a good job mixing all the different aspects of it (science, action, personal stuff), though i wouldn't have minded more forensics details.
and mostly, because suspense drives me crazy, and just think if they started the case in one episode and didn't solve it till the next! I don't know how they play it in india, but in uk we'd have to wait a full week to find out the criminal.

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Same here Aj... SS was aired once a week Smile So of course wouldn't the suspense be good, if they showed it as two episodes Tongue

Maybe its okay, as one hour was given the time slot... Else it would have been half hour slot and the case would have been two episodes Smile

Coming back to the show... First when it started investigations and forensics where given equal importance... We got to know so many new terminologies... I liked it!

But I felt as the episodes fared they showed less of forensics which I didn't approve... They dicussed more as episodes went and less of the scientific details which is actually its foundation was very less Confused

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i agree less of fornesics was shown and more investigation based facts and all that

and few of the cases were solved on evidence and brains and not forencis report Big smile

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maisoon

i agree less of fornesics was shown and more investigation based facts and all that

and few of the cases were solved on evidence and brains and not forencis report Big smile

So was it fair? When they started they said both were important... So how could the balance have been maintainedSmile

AJ_ss

AJ_ss

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ya, that is true. i don't know about stretching the case to two episodes, but definitely i wish in the last several episodes there was more forensics. one thing i noticed in the last few was that most of the solving cases was done just by logic and aryan/ajay/boxer pointing their guns at people, and forensics was more just supporting them. so i wish they had had more time on the science side of things as well.

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

That Bomber issue confused the whole story...it was not thatinteresting Ouch Ouch Ouch Too longgggggggggggg Ouch Ouch Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top