potter-weasely or potter-granger - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
nopes...
i stick with harry-ginny and ron-hermione! lol
the reason that Harry is different in his friendship with Hermione and Ron is because they themselves are different and deal with Harry's situations differently.

Ron is Harry's closest friend, and usually sides with him and has a good laugh now and then.

Hermione is more serious and is always the one having to explain to Ron and Harry reasons for why things are the way they are...like the art of figuring out girls, even though it still didnt sink into those two...

😳 herms looks best with both of them 😳
Okay,I'm a STRONG Ron/Hermione and Ginny/Harry shipper--and after all, now it's canon--HBP proved that! 😉

yep it surely did....

i can't think harry-hermione.. ok i think it... but still i think tht harry-ginny and ron-hermione r the best pair JKR could ever hav made   😃

Originally posted by radz_2cool

Oh every1 with harry- Ginny 😭 😭 . Sumeone support me to day HArry- HErmi are the best. 😉 👏

im with u 105%😊😊😊

Edited by ishu124 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

same here...not that i don't like ron..he cute..but i liek harry and hermoine better...they understand each way more!😳

omg!!!!!!😲 u i love u guys!!!!!!!❤️we think sooooo much alike!!!!⭐️

i think the whole harry-hermione thing is cause of the movies...i dont know why, but after movie 2, they have focused less on Ron, so you never really get to see his and Hermione's relationship develop as in the book. Unless just one or two scenes where they might feel awkward holding hands or something. But in the movies, they try too much to develop an understanding between Harry and Hermione, which i didnt find in the book.

I was pretty mad when they left out the whole fight between Ron and Hermione in movie...

well um...😕 lets see wat happens in the nxt book! i think it will be harry and hermy😉 rather than hermy than ron🤢.

i guess we all have differnt out comes!!😊 i am waiting to see wat happens in the 7th book
.😎
Originally posted by mistystar

i think the whole harry-hermione thing is cause of the movies...i dont know why, but after movie 2, they have focused less on Ron, so you never really get to see his and Hermione's relationship develop as in the book. Unless just one or two scenes where they might feel awkward holding hands or something. But in the movies, they try too much to develop an understanding between Harry and Hermione, which i didnt find in the book.

I was pretty mad when they left out the whole fight between Ron and Hermione in movie...

Yeah, and that they cut out all of Ron's lines--like the most famous one--'If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!'

And yeah, I agree that the Harry/Hermione thing is probably because of the movies. In the books, there aren't so many 'moments' between the two, and Harry certainly feels a little stifled by Hermione's mothering attitude. And in GoF, he thinks something like how it was 'more fun' being Ron's best friends than Hermione's. Harry has always been closer to Ron than Hermione--he was Harry's first friend, and there'll always be that 'us guys' thing between him and Ron, that Hermione just can't penetrate, no matter how hard she tries.

Also, like you said, the development of Ron and Hermione's relationship is JUST not shown in the movies! There was only that hand holding thing in PoA (which was not there in the book!) so when GoF comes out, and there's the Yule Brawl, some people are gonna be very confused!

The movies totally couldn't convey the tension between R and H.