Writers Corner

Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Aaarrrggggggggghhhhhh uve got to update ASAP
the seconds parts so cute!
that brian. how do your recognize characters like that? ROFL
its sooo cute...great going!!!!!Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
and yeah i got the 4th book...Evil Smile

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Tuesday 10:30 am

Sahil stood in front of the mirror trying to decide what to do with his hair.

Maybe I should comb it again?to the other side.

But it's fine the way it is?

But I look better when it's?

Stop it Sahil! No one's going to notice your hairstyle?

'SAHIL!!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO GO TO THE COLLEGE OR NOT? IT'S LATE!' Sahil's mother was outside the door shouting at him. Sahil looked at the time- he had about 30 minutes left before his classes started.

'Mom, I still have half an hour to go?'

'What? It's 9:00?Sahil what are you doing??'

'What?' he looked at the clock again. The clock which had stopped working.

Shit.

He wore his shoes, took his bag and ran outside.

'Sahil what ?'

'Ma ?I'm late! Bye?'

When he reached college he was 10 minutes late. He was lucky enough that no one saw him when he ran towards his class. When he was near the classroom he could hear Professor Mohanty's voice. He knew it was of no use to go to the class now. Professor Mohanty liked nothing more than humiliating students. He knew he would be thrown out of class. He hesitated for a moment and then turned around to go to the canteen. If someone saw him on the way he would say that he wasn't feeling well. Everyone was in class- not many people bunked classes here as they were all very serious about their studies. Sahil could hear some people chatting and laughing in one of the classes. When he passed the class he glanced inside and then stopped. Zaara was in the class-right in the first row. And there was no lecturer in the class. Lecturers were never this late to class, so it had to mean that their lecturer was absent. Sahil smiled to himself.

Shouldn't be surprised. Lucky is my middle name, isn't it? Thanks God.

After speaking to Zamia, Sahil had been really sorry about the way he had spoken to Zaara. (Actually he had been worried even before Zamia had called, but he dint admit his mistake till Zamia had called him up) He wanted to say sorry to her very badly. And even thought he would never admit it, a major part of the reason why he was fussing so much about how he looked had also been because of Zaara?

Now, Sahil had got his first opportunity to apologize and he wouldn't let it go. So without thinking of what the consequence would be he stood at the door and almost the whole class looked at him. He spoke to Zaara,

'Could I have a word with you? Please'

Zaara looked taken aback. When she got over the shock she stood up looking embarrassed, nervous and angry all at once and walked out. They stood a little away from the class.

'What the hell are you doing here?' she asked angrily.

'I wanted to say sorry.' He said.

'What? Here? Now? Don't you have classes?'

'I'm late, I know if I go to the class now I'll be kicked out after a lot of humiliation. Anyways, look I'm really sorry about yesterday. Actually Brian was teasing me about what happened and I couldn't get back to him. And then I saw you and I just lost control. I'm so sorry.'

Zaara just looked at him not being sure of how to answer him. Finally she asked, 'Brian teased you?'

'Yeah, I'll tell you about it some other time. Umm?am I forgiven? Please do forgive me.'

Zaara was quiet for sometime.

'Please? Please please please. I'll die of guilt otherwise.'

The way he begged made Zaara smile a bit but she said,

'And what has Zamia threatened to do to you if I don't forgive you?'

'Hey, Zamia has got nothing to do with this. I really am sorry. Believe me.'

Zaara was getting embarrassed again. She could hear her classmates murmuring among themselves. She looked at the class once and then said quickly.

'It's ok. Go now. Bye.'

'Wait! I hope you aren't just saying it's ok because you want to go back to your class quickly. Have you really forgiven me?'

'Yes Sahil! Now can I please go?'

'Actually, I wanted to say thank you also?for waking me up in class. And I wanted to ask?'

'It's ok Sahil! Please let me go now?'

'No problem. Bye.' And he gave her a charming smile and went away.

She turned around and went back to her place with everyone staring at her. Some of the girls were giggling while most others were looking at her enviously. She knew they all thought Sahil was really cute. Well, she wouldn't admit that aloud but she couldn't deny it to herself. Then she shook her head.

He's so much like Zamia! There was no way I could not forgive him.

Pooja smirked at her and asked as soon as she sat down,

'What did he want to talk to you about?'

'He wanted to apologize for shouting at me yesterday. And thank me too.'

'Oooh.'

'Pooja!'

'What?'

'He probably came because Zamia asked him too.'

'You think so?'

'Yeah.' That was a lie. She knew he was really sorry this time. She had seen it on his face.

'Well, I don't think so.'

'Does it matter Pooja? By the way, did you watch ? ?'

Zaara started talking about some show and then Pooja began talking about the actors and their clothes and their every dialogue without realizing that Zaara was only pretending to listen to her while she was actually lost in some other thoughts.

Edited by illegallyzuman - 24 April 2009 at 8:09am

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Zuman ur the besssshhhtttttt.....thanks for sucha quick update
mwaahhhHug
great part!
Ooh so Sahils cute? good. i had a geekish image of him all the time!
and thats so sweeet of him....
if all this only happened in experts...LOL..we'd have a blast, makign up stories ROFL
and hoiw in the world doy ou coem up wit such cute lines and amazing story lines?
im gonan spend mroe tiem with u, maybe it will rub on to me....
keep up the good work...and update FAST!!
okay gotta go, Ayaans annoying me i have to hit him...byee
tralalalala Tongue

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyzoya

mwaahhhHug
great part!
if all this only happened in experts...LOL..we'd have a blast, makign up stories ROFL
and hoiw in the world doy ou coem up wit such cute lines and amazing story lines?
tralalalala Tongue

masakali, will u ever comment honestly?????? being my best friend doesn't mean that you have to lie all the time.....

LOL even if u did have ayan as ur brother, he wudn't annoy you...he wudn't have the time toWink

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
awwwwwww thanks alot
both da updates were wonderful

zaara thinking abt sahil
cute pair

updateASAP

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by illegallyzuman

Originally posted by legallyzoya

mwaahhhHug
great part!
tralalalala Tongue

masakali, will u ever comment honestly?????? being my best friend doesn't mean that you have to lie all the time.....

LOL even if u did have ayan as ur brother, he wudn't annoy you...he wudn't have the time toWink

Shut up! it was a very honest opinion allright
Godd...dont be so mean Zuman!
and its really cute...Sahil utna bhi bura nahin hain...haha
umm excuse me ? he wudnrt have the tiem to..ur right he;'s doing my summer classes assignment
jobless freak that he is....i thought i shud let him no tht he isnt that useless
little bit he helps em here n there....and he goes to the shop 6 times eveyday for me...to buy chocolates
u want tnaything frm bgarat mall?
u see i dnt send him to jimmys its too near..i send him to food bazaar...he has become very lazy..sgud learn hw to workLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top