Writers Corner

Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Sorry for not updating for such a long time...I had my board exams...

and I've made some changes to the story...I've edited the parts...
Hana's name has been changed to Ada(I know someone named Hana and I think of her every time I write the name... so I wanted to change the name)
And Sahil and Brian have taken up Commerce and Zaara has taken Arts...

I realized that just because I've taken up Science doesn't mean that all my fictional chracters should too...
Sahil, Zaara and Brian still have language classes together....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Saturday - 5:00 PM

'Zamia, open the…'

'I'm studying… I'm not moving from here.' Zamia shouted back before her mother could ask her to open the door. Zamia was studying for a chemistry test and was in a bad mood which was inevitable as she hated studying chemistry.

Zamia closed her room door- she dint want anyone to disturb her. After about 5 minutes Zamia got tired of the equations and wondered who had come. She opened the door slightly and tried to make out who it was. Just then she heard someone say

'…college is fine…but I was getting bored. Aunty, isn't there any good library around here?'

She recognized the voice- it was Ayan's.

'Oh I don't know, but Zamia must know. I'll get her now.'

Zamia closed the door quietly and hurried back to the study table and pretended to be studying when her mother opened the door.

'Ma, don't disturb…'

Her mother told her who had come and asked her to come out to meet them.

'But why have they come?'

'Zamia, don't ask stupid questions. Just come.'

She went out nervously.

'Hey' she smiled at them. Ayan's dad Iqbal, who was talking to her dad, just smiled at her.

Ayan said 'Hi' and Sarah aunty said 'Hi Zamia. How are you beta?'

'I'm fine aunty. How are you?'

'I'm fine. You were studying?'

'Yes, I have a chemistry test on Monday.'

'Oh, we shouldn't be disturbing you then.'

'No aunty, nothing like that. We have tests every week. Not a big deal.'

They talked for some more time and then Ayan asked her about the library and Sarah began talking to Mahi and Zamia's mother.

Zamia told him about the library and then she started talking about her favorite books. They kept talking (well, Zamia talked and Ayan listened) when Zamia's mother asked them to come to the dining hall to have snacks. They went to the dining hall. Zamia kept talking even while she was eating and her mother kept scolding her.

Ayan grinned. 'You used to talk just like this before, even when you were eating. What happened to you that day in the party? You were being quiet.'

She looked a bit embarrassed and said 'You said I talk too much so I thought…'

Ayan was taken aback and then he said 'I dint mean that I don't like to hear you talk. In fact it's fun to talk to you…'

That made Zamia very happy. Then they began talking of stuff they used to do when they were kids and they were surprised when they saw that it was already 7 when Ayan's parents got up to leave.

'Bye Zamia. Hope to see you soon again.'

'Yeah. Same here. Bye'

Zamia kept smiling and went back to her room. She really had enjoyed talking to him. And she enjoyed listening to him. And she liked the way he smiled at her…

Ok stop…get back to chemistry.

She began studying Chemistry but she couldn't concentrate.

He said he likes to hear me talk…

Zamia! Enough already!

And after some time…

I wonder when I'll meet him again.

And it continued that way till 8 when she realized that she hadn't studied anything at all.

That's it. It'll do no good for me to see him again. The last thing I want is for me to have a crush on him. Nope. No more of Ayan-business!

Poor Zamia. She hadn't even realized that she already had a crush on him. A major one, that too!

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
yaaaaayyyy finally someone heeded to ym reuquest
well yeah its awesome..as usual!!!!
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh i ditn read this part last night :d
its great
but u missed out the bhaashan aprt.
but tis great anywaysClap
tralalalala
oooh BTW i got a new pussycat notbook :D
ill shw u wen u coem home ok?

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
grtttttttttt.............i was waiting 4 u to update
how were ur xam?????????
gud part
she had crush on ayan n ayan too interested in her
seems like dat
waiting 4 der luv story to start

update soon

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
n one more thing
i really like zamia character
just like any other gal
having crush n falling 4 da male leads of serialsWink

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
n plsssss update soon zuman
dont take too long
plsssssss

luv
afreen

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
afreen_786 sorry for not updating for such a long time!!!! Exams went good...I'm happy with my resultsBig smile

happy to know that you like Zamia...she's a little silly but very cute tooTongue

I'm updating now....and I've written more parts so I'll be updating soon again...I'm actually quiet excited abt the next few parts...I hope you like them!!!!!!!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Monday: Lunch break

Ten minutes before the end of lunch break Zaara came to the canteen where Zamia was having lunch alone. She had sent her friends back to class. Zaara sat next to Zamia.

'How was your chemistry test?' Zaara asked.

'Hmmm?'

'Does "Hmmm?" mean Good, Ok or bad?'

'Bad. Pathetic. Worst paper I've ever written.'

'Oh. It's ok?you'll do better next time.'

'Yeah?if I don't see Ayan again, maybe yes.'

'Huh?'

'Nothing. Forget about it.'

'Wait a minute. What does Ayan have to do with your chemistry test?'

'Nothing at all. It's just that they had come home on Saturday. But it's not like they wasted my time or anything. And I should have studied yesterday. But you know me. I can never study on Sunday's!'

'Ooohh?.why didn't you tell me about this???? I bet you couldn't study after meeting Ayan?'

'Shut up Zaara.'

'Ok ok?by the way, I have Hindi next. Wish me luck.'

'Why? Sahil hai na, he'll protect you from Brian.' Zamia said.

Zaara was nervous about Hindi class and so she forgot to be angry about what Zamia had said. She just waved and went away.

Zaara, Pooja and her two other friends went to the class. They looked around to see where they could all sit together and then sat down in a row just behind where Sahil was sitting.

The lecturer entered the class and Zaara was relieved. Brian wouldn't try to talk to her in front of the lecturer. Brian entered the class after some time with his friends. Zaara started reading a lesson in her textbook.

After sometime Pooja said, 'He's looking really disappointed.' And she giggled. Zaara ignored her.

They were learning grammar which was quite boring. Halfway through the class Zaara noticed that Sahil had fallen asleep. The lecturer hadn't noticed him yet but she knew Sahil would be in trouble if Sir saw him sleeping. She couldn't decide whether to wake him or not.

Well, like I care. He deserves it.

But what if Sir gets angry?

All the better, he might get thrown outside the class.

Zaara! That's mean.

Yeah. Maybe I should wake him up.

When the Hindi Sir had turned to the blackboard she kicked his chair lightly. It had no effect on him. She kicked his chair a few more times but he slept on.

Finally she took her book and hit him on the head. He woke with a start and looked back. Some of the students began laughing. Sahil realized what had happened and turned back.

'Kya baat hai? Sab has kyun rahe hain?' The Hindi Sir asked.

No one replied and, after he had looked around the class suspiciously, he continued with his lecture.

Zaara was again the first one to leave the class.

After the classes Sahil saw Zaara near the Science building and hurried to where she was standing. Zaara, who was waiting for Zamia to come, saw him and thought 'Thanks bolne aaya hoga.'

'Are you happy now?'

'Huh?'

'What a stupid question. You must be very happy after making me look so stupid in front of the whole class.'

'What do you mean? I was just trying to wake you up. You know Sir would have thrown you out of class if he had seen you?'

'Well, couldn't you just wake me up in a more civilized manner?'

'I can't believe this! I shouldn't have woken you up! You deserve to be thrown out of class. I was actually expecting you to thank me?you are just?'

'Thank you??? Right? thank you so much for what you did. All because of you my classmates have been teasing me about it the whole evening.'

'What the hell are you people doing here?' Zamia had come.

'Please tell me that you're not fighting again.'

And Sahil began at once,

'Your friend hit my head with a book during Hindi class?everyone was laughing at me!'

'He was sleeping during the class! I kicked his chair but he dint wake up. He should be thanking me but instead?'

'Tell your friend not to bother about me?I don't need her to wake me up?I've been teased the whole afternoon!'

'Oh believe me I dint want to. I just thought that he would get thrown out?I wish I hadn't woken him up...'

'Enough!!! What is wrong with you two? Stop acting like such kids. Sahil, she was trying to wake you up?tujhe ho kya gaya hai? Thank her!'

'Thank her? Never!' and he walked away.

Zaara looked like she would strangle him to death.

'Zaara, I'm sorry. I really don't know what's wrong with him. He's not like this usually. I don't know what happens to him sometimes. I guess it's because he got teased?'

Zaara glared at her and said,

'I should have known you would support him. He's your cousin after all.'

'Zaara I'm not supporting him at all. What he did was completely wrong!'

Zaara just took a deep breath and said, 'Forget I said that Zamia. I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. Let's just go home.'

They were quiet all the way home. Zamia was making plans in her head on the best way to torture Sahil.

Zamia entered her house and went straight to the phone.

'Hello Chachi, main Zamia?haan main acchi hoon, aap kaise ho? Sahil hai kya?...'

Sahil came to the phone after some time.

'Hello' he said grumpily.

'What is wrong with you Sahil? What did you shout at Zaara for?'

'Look, you don't know what happened?'

'Then please tell me what happened?I need an explanation.'

'That Brian?'

'Brian?'

'Yeah, he's in my class?after what happened in Hindi class he kept commenting on how Zaara doesn't want me to sit anywhere near her which is why she hit my head with the book and that the reason I sat there is because I like her! By the way, I came to the class before she did. Do you have any idea how embarrassed I was?'

'Argh!! That Brian, I'm going to murder him some day. Look, I'm sorry about that but it wasn't Zaara's fault. You shouldn't have fought with her. She was really upset you know?'

Sahil was quiet for sometime and then he said, 'Your right. I was just so angry?but yeah, it wasn't her fault. I should apologize to her?' He sounded genuinely sorry.

'And thank her too. Believe me Sahil, Zaara wouldn't have hit you for fun or anything?'

'Zamia, I just can't understand this whole Brian-thing?I mean I can make out that he likes Zaara and she doesn't...or does she?'

'No she hates him! Well, she tells me that she doesn't hate anybody?but I can make out that she hates him.'

'But why doesn't Zaara just tell it to him on his face?'

'Sahil, you don't understand Zaara. She telling something like that to him?well, there are a lot of things which you don't know. It was surprising to me that she even fought back today! Anyways, just apologize to her okay? And this time don't tell her that I've asked you to do so.'

'Yeah sure. I'm sorry Zamia.'

'Hey, I'm your sister, don't apologize to me. It's my duty to correct your mistakes.'

They talked for some more time. Zamia kept the receiver down and hoped that this time too Zaara would forgive him?

Edited by illegallyzuman - 23 April 2009 at 2:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top