Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 4)

legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Sucha stupid story. dumb.du,b.dumb.
Lol. kidding!
i mean u get compliments all the time! Lol...
No seriously this story si AWESOME!
i love it...
Update fashttt!!!!!!
Juman.
n listen u mind if i share this link with ym friend?
she doesnt know u....
so u dotn need to feel shy...like u usually do, even fi there is no need to!
N Zamia.....GOD! she is sooo much like you.
the way she thinks n all..
n even tht door scene n th supermarket scene!! LOL.
u r zamia? aint u?
Hahaha..yah Zamia, Zuman.....i get the point!
ANYWAYS contonue sooooon!
luv yaaa!!!  xoxo
djdoll2004 Groupbie
djdoll2004
djdoll2004

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
love the story and always look forward  to reading it
 thanks for updating it 
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

7:00 pm-Lexington Manor-The housewarming party

Ada and her parents had just entered the house.

'Ada, please just try and behave normal.'

'What do you mean mum?'

'Please beta! You know…just behave yourself. Hiii Sarah…' and her mother went away to talk to Ayan's mom. They were good friends too.

'Hana. Hi.' It was Ayan. She just smiled back. They weren't sure how to behave around each other now. After everything that had happened…

'So…how are you?' Ayan asked Ada.

'I'm fine, thank you.' She replied.

'Oh…Good.'

She shook her head.

'Ayan, what's wrong with us?  We should stop behaving like this. I mean, we've been friends for too long…we can't ruin that. I know, it's not easy. I mean I'm still mad at you for some stuff. I'm sure you are too, but I think we really need to get over it.'

Ayan looked taken aback. Then he smiled.

'I guess your right. You're always right. So…friends again?' He held out his hand and she shook it, smiling.

'I've missed you. I feel much better now. And I think Zamia's going to be very happy too. She looked sort of depressed when I told her that we…you know…' she trailed off.

'Hmmm…Zamia? Hey, I remember her…that cute little girl…the one who used to keep talking to her dolls?'

Hana laughed. 'Ayan, she's no longer the cute little girl you remember. She's in 11th now. She'll be coming here tonight.'

'Oh, great.'

'So then, how's everything here. You've seen your college?'

'Yeah, had to go there to fill some forms and all that…'

'Made any new friends?'

'Hana, it's only my third day here! '

'So? Three days are enough to make new friends. Now don't lie, you must've met someone'

'Well, I saw this girl yesterday…at the supermarket…'

'Uh-huh….pretty?'

'Yeah, very. But I dint really get a chance to talk to her.'

'Ooooh…..'

'What? I just told because you asked me. I dint mean…..'

'Yea rite, I know I know….'

'Sarah, Ayan and Ada look like they've finally sorted out everything and are back to normal.' Asma- Ada's mother- said looking at the two speaking animatedly and laughing.

'Let's hope they stay that way. Ayan was missing her badly, you know. We've all been missing you people.' Sarah said.

'We've been missing you'll too. It's so weird without you people. And sometimes I feel very angry. I mean we both weren't even asked for our opinions.'

'I know. I still can't understand why Ada wants to study in Bangalore and not here. And even more surprising is her father's decision. Both of his brothers stay here but he wants to stay in Bangalore. He says that once Hana finishes her engineering we will shift to Manipal. I can't wait for that day to come…'

'Asma, see they've come.'

Zamia's parents, her sister, her cousins and her uncles and aunt had all come together. Ayan's family was not only close to Ada's family but also to all of her other relatives. So they were all invited to the housewarming party.

Ada suddenly realized that Zamia hadn't come.

'Mahi didi, where is Zamia?'

'She had classes up to 6 and then she and Zaara decided it would be fun to come home walking. Then they both got tired so they stopped on the way to have ice cream and after having ice cream she realized that we might be worried and so she called to inform us where they were. She had forgotten about the party. Ammi was very angry. Anyways, we decided to come since it was getting late. She'll be here in some time.'

'Oh. I hope she comes soon.' Hana said.

Mahi smiled. 'I don't know Ada. She is one unpredictable girl. You never know what she'll do next.' Then she saw Ayan.

'Ayan! It's been such a long time since I saw you last! Hmm… All the girls in Manipal have to be careful now. Their hearts are about to be stolen.' Mahi said.

'All but the one I really want.' He said.

'Huh?' Mahi looked confused while Ada looked at him with a frown.

'Yours. You're looking gorgeous as ever.' he said grinning.

She laughed. 'Thank you, thank you.'

'But you cheated on me. Remember you used to tell that I'm your boyfriend? I was so heartbroken when you got married!' he said.

She laughed again and they continued talking and then Mahi went away to talk to the others. About half an hour later Ayan's mother asked him to go down and tell the watchman that there was some problem with the water again.

As he waited for the elevator he thought about Ada. He felt happy that finally he and Ada were back on speaking terms. But then she would be leaving the next day. He tried not to think about it. The elevator arrived. He went down and told the watchman about the water problem. The watchman promised him that he would see to it that everything would be all right and Ayan returned to the elevator but he couldn't enter because it was blocked by a girl standing just inside the elevator and staring at the buttons with an annoyed expression. He was surprised to see it was the girl from the supermarket.

She turned suddenly and asked 'Which floor am I supposed to go to?'

'Umm…I'm sorry but I don't know.' He replied.

'Oh I'm sorry. I dint mean to…' she was turning red. 'Err…do you by any chance know Mr. Iqbal Ahmed? They're new here. You must know his son Ayan?' she looked at him with a hopeful expression.

'Sure, I know them. I've known them for the past 18 years.' He replied.

'Huh?'

He smiled. 'I'm Ayan.'

Ayan? No, this can't be happening. Why? Why? WHY? This is so not fair.

He snapped his fingers.

'Are you all right?'

The person who I thought was going to be my knight in shining armor turns out to be my cousin's ex-boyfriend. And he stands there in front of me with that cute smile which is making me feel like I have butterflies…wait not butterflies, elephants in my stomach and asks me if I'm all right. No Mr., I'm not all right!

'Yeah, I'm fine. Err… it's good to see you after such a long time!'

'Huh?'

'Oh wait, you don't recognize me. There's no way you could since we haven't met for a very long time. I'm Zamia.'

'You're Zamia?' he asked looking very surprised.

'Umm…I think so. I mean that's what everyone calls me...I mean yes I am Zamia.'

Why do I get nervous so easily?

He laughed. 'You look so...so different! Well, obviously I haven't seen you for ages, so…but seriously I can't believe this…It's so good to see you.'

'Yeah, I know, it's been a long time.'

'Ahem, sorry for disturbing you but if you could please clear the way I need to get to my house.' A grumpy looking middle aged man holding a battered suitcase stood behind Ayan waiting for him to get in.

'Oh sorry.' Zamia said going red again.

The man got out on the 2nd floor.

'Have you met all of your neighbors yet?' Zamia asked him.

'No' Ayan replied.

'Obviously, you just shifted so you probably dint have time. But I hope all your neighbors are not like him. People here are quiet friendly so I don't think you've to worry about that. He was so fat, he should use the staircase-it'll do him some good. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that because I don't like him or anything. It's just that a bit of exercise would be good for him. Don't you think so?'

Ayan laughed. 'Tumhaari bak-bak ki aadat nahin gayi. Chalo, ghar issi floor par hai.' They got out at the 5th floor.

Bak bak? Fine, I won't speak.

'Ma, see who is here.' Ayan said as he entered the house and spotted his mother still talking to Mahi.

'Zamia! How are you?' she hugged Zamia.

'I'm fine aunty. It's sooo nice to see all of you again. And it's going to be a lot of fun with you'll here. I can't wait for Sana di's wedding. This time we'll all have a lot of fun…'  Then she saw Ayan smiling and suddenly stopped talking.

'Mahi di, where's Adi?' Everyone looked surprised at the sudden change.

'I don't know. I think with Sana.'

'Oh.'

'Ma, I'll just show them around the house.'

No thank you, I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself.

'Zamia, come!' Ada said as she and Ayan walked towards one of the rooms.

Hmm, they aren't mad at each other. That's good. Maybe they made up. Should I go? Main kabab mein haddi nahin banna chahthi.

But then Ada called her again and Zamia followed reluctantly.

'Zamia you're all right?' Ada asked after 15 minutes when Zamia hadn't said anything except 'nice' when she had entered the rooms.

Zamia smiled and nodded.

'You don't like the house?' Ayan asked.

'Nothing like that. It's a lovely house. All the colors are just perfect. Sarah aunty has a good choice…...' She stopped herself then.

They both looked confused.

'Ayan I want to see your bedroom' Ada said.

'Nothing special in my bedroom, let's go and have dinner.'

'No. I want to see your bedroom. Please.'

Zamia kept silent.

'Zamia must be hungry. Let's get some dinner.'

'Ayan, why are you scared of showing us your room?'

'I'm not scared!' he sighed.

'Fine, come.'

They went up to his room. Three walls were painted to a light shade of blue and one to a bluish-green shade. There was a TV and a computer against one wall, the cupboards against another.

'Nice room.'

'Thanks. I don't like it much. This is all Ma's choice. I've to make it look like my room. I'm just waiting for the party to get over.'

Zamia looked around and went to the computer table. On the wall behind there were some photos of him along with his friends and family. One the table there was a photo frame. The photo was of him and Ada-he was dressed in black and she in red. They were looking very cute together.

'Prom or something?' she asked showing Ada the snap.

She looked uncomfortable.

'Yup.'

Zamia suddenly felt uncomfortable and very stupid for asking her that.

They were all silent.

I guess they haven't made up after all. I shouldn't have asked that.

'Could we go down now? I'm hungry.' Zamia said.

Both look relieved and they went down for dinner. Soon Ada and Ayan were back to normal. Zamia though kept quiet which was very unusual.

Zamia had to attend college the next day so she had to leave soon. She wouldn't be able to meet Ada again the next day. She hugged her goodbye and they promised to keep in touch this time.

Zamia went to bed after she had completed a bit of her college work-they had already given them assignments on the 2nd day of college. Zamia remembered suddenly that just the previous night she had been wondering who the guy from the supermarket was. Now she knew but the knowledge did not make her happy. Perhaps it would have been better if she hadn't known who he was. Or maybe if he wasn't actually who he was…

Edited by zuman - 15 April 2009 at 1:19pm
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:33am | IP Logged
beautiful story
loved reading it
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss post da next part soon

gud work

Tina
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
hey,
this time i actually read it.
its really good, it was sooo sweet th whole ayan and zamia meeting at the super market.
i luv the forgiving scene with sahil.
now i want to know why hana and ayan broke up.
though i get very confused who is zaraa and who is zamia but i think now i kinda get it.
i like ur writing style its real cute and sweet.
but becoz im in manipal, n know the place well, i find it difficult to believe families actually living here, becoz i havent come across any. its all students!
oooh rain n pani puri best combination n also with tea.
ill be waiting for more.
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
pls update soon
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnbedi

beautiful story
loved reading it
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss post da next part soon

gud work

Tina

Big smilethnx....sorry for the delay...I had examsTongue
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty468

hey,
this time i actually read it.
its really good, it was sooo sweet th whole ayan and zamia meeting at the super market.
i luv the forgiving scene with sahil.
now i want to know why hana and ayan broke up.
though i get very confused who is zaraa and who is zamia but i think now i kinda get it.
i like ur writing style its real cute and sweet.
but becoz im in manipal, n know the place well, i find it difficult to believe families actually living here, becoz i havent come across any. its all students!
oooh rain n pani puri best combination n also with tea.
ill be waiting for more.

LOLthnx for reading...and for replying.....
TongueI dont actually know much abt Manipal...
pllz do read and reply again....

Go to top