Writers Corner

Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Hey Zuman! Lovely story I must say!! LOL... Zara is so paranoid about going to college LOL Can't wait to read more..

thank youBig smileSmile keep commentingTongue 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always and Forever...updated on pg 6 and pg 7 (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

djdoll2004

Groupbie

djdoll2004

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
your doing a great job and this time u ended it on the right point for the reader to keep reading luv the story

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by djdoll2004

your doing a great job and this time u ended it on the right point for the reader to keep reading luv the story

thnx...will try not to make it boring...

and sorry for not posting before....college is very tiring nowadays...

Edited by zuman - 03 July 2008 at 7:46am

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Zaara, regaining her balance, took a step back and looked up to see who it was that she had bumped into.

Oh My God!

'I'm so sorry Sir! I'm sorry, I dint see, I was...I mean…'

It was Professor Bhatia- the history professor. Zaara knew about most of the lecturers because of Zamia and the college book.

'Oho! Its ok, it's ok…get into the class now. Get in, get in...' Professor Bhatia said.

Zaara apologized again and feeling embarrassed went into the hall where most of the students were laughing.  The hall was huge and chairs were placed for the students.

She looked around the class searching for a place to sit. She saw an empty seat beside a girl who was reading some book and rushed to sit down.  The girl looked up and smiled at her.

'Hi, I'm Nirisha.'

'Hey. I'm Zaara. I'm very nervous. And I've already managed to embarrass myself. What a great start!'

Nirisha laughed.

'Oh, don't worry about that, it happens.'

'Yeah, but why does it happen to me always? Anyways is that a text book your reading?'

'Yeah, the text books are so interesting. I can't wait for the classes to start.'

Zaara stared at her.

God, ye kahan phas gayi main?

'Umm... anyways what was professor Bhatia doing here?'

'He came to inform us that the classes will start at 9:30. The principal will be coming to the class at about 10:00 to talk to us.'

'Oh.' It was still 8:55.

'And so we don't have anything to do till then…I think I'm going to have a look around the campus. You guys want to come?' a girl seated behind them asked.

Zaara and Nirisha turned around.

'Hi. I'm Pooja. And I'm getting bored. So, you guys coming?'

'Sorry Pooja but I've got to read this.' Nirisha smiled at her and went back to her book.

'I'm coming with you. Nirisha, you can read later. Come na.' Zaara said. Nirisha thought for a while and then agreed. The three of them went out. Pooja was a chatterbox, just like Zaara. The two of them kept talking and Nirisha was happy to listen to them talk. Zaara was happy to know that Pooja had taken up arts too. Nirisha was a science student. They had seen most of the campus and were going back but just then Zaara saw Brian coming from the opposite direction.

'Oh shit'

'What happened?' Pooja asked.

'Hide me! See that tall guy there? I know him, he's a pain'

'Oh. Let's go to the canteen then' Nirisha said. The canteen was nearby. They turned around and went inside. It was empty. Someone came out of the kitchen.  He sighed and went towards a table. They saw him take some books and a wallet left on the table. He looked around and saw them.

'Could you please take these to the office? Some student has left them here.'

'Yes sure' Zaara smiled at him. Once they were sure that Brian was nowhere around they went out.

'You two go back. I'll give this at the office' Zaara said. It was because of her, after all, that they were stuck with the books. She dint want them to be late.

Zaara was walking towards the office when…

'Oye! Ruk!! Stop!!'

She turned around. And there standing in front of her was…

Hai! Prince charming!

Their eyes met…they kept staring for...umm…2 seconds… before he said…

'Robber!'

Huh?

She gave him a confused look.

'Don't act innocent. You robbed my books and my wallet!'

WHAT? Definitely not prince charming.

'Excuse me? Why would I rob your books or your wallet? You had left them in the canteen. I was going to hand them over at the office!'

'I hadn't left them there! I was at the phone booth outside the canteen. And why should I believe you?'

'Oh please! Why don't you just admit that you had forgotten to take your stuff? And by the way, do I look like a robber?'

He stared with his eyes narrowed and then said 'Yes you do. Anyways, just give me back my books and wallet.'

Zaara was about to retort back when she heard the bell ring.

Shit! Is idiot ke wajah se main late ho jaaungi.

She threw the books and his wallet at him and ran towards the hall.

Fortunately, she had reached the hall before the second bell. She went to her place and was about to sit down when a lecturer appeared at the door and told them to stand for the prayer song. They all stood up and the prayer song started. Zaara closed her eyes, said a small prayer and hoped that everything would go well. The prayer song had ended. Zaara opened her eyes and then felt like screaming. The chair in front of her which had been empty was now occupied by… the same person who had blamed her of being a robber.

'You? What are you doing here?'

He looked around confused and then when he realized who it was he said.

'I think it's pretty obvious what I'm doing here! What are you doing here? They allow robbers to study here?'

'You…'

Luck wasn't on Zaara's side. Again, just as she was going to reply with an insult, Professor Bhatia entered the class. He greeted them and then after smiling and looking around at the new students he took out a register and started calling out their names and telling them which class they had to go to.

Nirisha was looking at her in a confused way. Zaara was cursing the guy in front of her under her breath when she heard a familiar name.

'Sahil'

'Sir!'

Sahil? Oh God! He's Zamia's cousin! Typical. Zamia, waah kaisa cousin hai tera.

She was so engrossed with her thoughts that Professor Bhatia had to repeat her name twice before she answered.

Professor Bhatia started speaking. He went on about the rules, the college and the staff. He was a funny guy and kept smiling.

'Now the principal will speak to you.' He left the class.

The principal, looked strict, but when he started speaking Zaara realized that what Zamia had said was true- he was nice and would remain so as long as you dint break the rules.

Some time after the principal had left Professor Bhatia returned and asked them to go to their classes. Zaara and Pooja sat down together in the class. Professor Bhatia entered the class after sometime and asked everyone to introduce themselves.

Then they had a 1 hour break.

Zaara couldn't wait to find Zamia. Zamia had told her that they would meet in the canteen and have lunch and Zaara could tell her how her day had gone.

Well, I sure do have a lot of things to say…

Edited by zuman - 15 April 2009 at 1:13pm

djdoll2004

Groupbie

djdoll2004

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
it,s ok for can post it whenever u get time , i will be waiting Big smile very nice Clap

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
OMG Zuman! i absolutely totally lvoe ur fic.
betta update ASAP.
honestly its like soo kewl.
typical kinda thing any girlw ud love...plus urs is all frm persoanl experience isnt it? Wink
Anyways plzzzzzzz update fasht!!!!!
Goodness....im soo lukin forward for it

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
ok to be truthful i didnt read it fully i came to the 2nd part n i saw manipal u study in manipal becoz i do!!!
ok ill continue with the story

gaurigarg1@

gaurigarg1@

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
 Story is lovely, really something like always and forever.
Angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top