Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Golden Jubilee /Bday Rajeev Priyanka - FC (Page 6)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thx for the article Saheli.
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishttha

thnx ashi n su. Ashi don b surprise yaar. This is 1 of my most fav place in if, n i can cum here and meet all of u anytym LOL. my schools on in full spirit and my leg is still giving me a tough tym Ouch so itz hard to catch up wid ya all. Got sum pending hw's to do now. Cya

Arey baba i was pleasantly surprised LOL saw u after ages Ouch

so ur legs still giving u a hard time OuchDead

take care, bye
EimenEnchanted Goldie
EimenEnchanted
EimenEnchanted

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
me too 'fajilisticaly' pulling ur legs! Do pray 4 me pls. Tc
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the opening of the Golden Jubliee Fan Club!!!!

Clap
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Shaina, i was just leaving

Itna late kaise? Confused
sharmi06 Senior Member
sharmi06
sharmi06

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Link:  http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Thrillaminute/320498 /

Thrill-a-minute

Premankur Biswas

Posted online: Monday , June 09, 2008 at 02:03:36
Updated: Monday , June 09, 2008 at 02:03:36

src="/hitCount.php?storyId=320498"> Film: Aamir
Director: Raj Kumar Gupta
Cast: Rajeev Khandelwal
Rating:*******
Running at: Inox (City Centre, Forum) Half an hour down Aamir, you know that debutante director Raj Kumar Gupta is taking you to a visceral ride down Mumbai's underbelly. So you prepare yourself for the squalor, the grime and the depravation that makes the metropolis called Mumbai. But nothing prepares you for the brilliantly built-up climax of this thriller, which will make even the most jaded of viewers shift to the edge of their seats. But then it would be unfair to single out only the last few frames of Gupta's debut film. The film maintains an impressive narrative momentum throughout, hardly ever giving the protagonist Aamir (Rajeev Khandelwal makes a compelling screen debut), and indeed the viewer, a second to breath. And when Aamir does take a minute out from the relentless cat and mouse game to reflect, the audience too is taken into confidence. Therein lies director Gupta's greatest achievement, to actually unravel the proceeding through the protagonist's perspective, and make us see and feel the exactly the same things that Aamir is feeling. As he makes his way through the soiled underbelly of Mumbai, as he flinches at the sight of a butcher's knife and warms up to a crass street girl, you actually charter the same graph of emotions and share his bewildered perceptions of an entire population forging lives in the margins of society

Aamir is a young London-based doctor, who returns to his motherland after his residence visa is not renewed. Immediately upon arrival, however, he's thrust into highly tense situation- his luggage is stolen and a cellphone is thrust to his hands by a strange passer-by. Eventually, he is informed that his family has been kidnapped and will be killed if he doesn't stay on the phone and follow precise orders. The voice directs Aamir through poverty-stricken shantytowns where squalor breeds desperation and life is cheap, and eventually reveals a

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

link: http://newspostindia.com/report-59536

I Couldn't Have Got A Better Debut: Rajeev Khandelwal

Sunday 08th of June 2008
TV star Rajeev Khandelwal is on a high these days. His first film 'Aamir', which released Friday, is earning rave reviews and he maintains that in the film he has got a dream debut.

Rajeev's launch last Friday has been a very unconventional one, without any established female lead or even a known director. There were no stars per se and Rajeev maintains that the script was the hero.

'The script and story of the film is unique. There are many instances where a film bombed despite having all the big casts, good music and great directors. All these things are of no use if you don't have a good script,' Rajeev told IANS.

But doesn't every actor say that his or her movie is unique?

'If this film becomes a flop and you ask me the same thing five years later, I will say the same thing. I am proud of the film. There could not have been a better debut for me than 'Aamir'. Whether it becomes a hit or a flop, it will be one of the best movies of my life,' he maintained.

The film is an ensemble of new comers. Apart from Rajeev, director Rajkumar Gupta, music director Amit Trivedi and wildlife cinematographer Alphonse Roy make their Bollywood debut with 'Aamir'.

'After this experience, I would like to work with a newcomer every time. The dedication and honesty that newcomers have towards work is simply overwhelming. Besides, all the persons that I have worked with in the film are experts in their own fields.'

Rajeev plays the role of a middle class Muslim boy, who comes to India after completing his education in Britain. His character, Aamir, falls into a trap as soon as he lands in India and gets embroiled in a bigger conspiracy.

Following his debut film, Rajeev would be seen doing a film on what he is best at - romance. 'I would be seen in a love story to be produced by UTV. But the formal announcement would be made shortly,' he said.

If given a chance, the actor would like to work with Kajol and Amitabh Bachchan among the actors and like all newcomers in Bollywood aspires to be directed by Yash Chopra some day.

Before stepping into filmdom, Rajeev was known for being a passionate lover boy in Balaji Telefilms' soap 'Kahiin Toh Hoga', which brought him instant success.

Thereafter, he was seen in Zee TV's weekly show 'Time Bomb 9/11', which did not stir the audience, and finally he appeared as Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat in SAB TV's youthful show 'Left Right Le

Go to top