Golden Jubilee /Bday Rajeev Priyanka - FC

Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dear Friends 

Please express your views about our FC.

You can praise us ๐Ÿ‘,

You can bash us๐Ÿ˜ก

PM you message to me or just post in the FC

They will be added in this space. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

From Yazh

Sweet and sour message from Aarthi

Originally posted by aarsow

the most thing I like in our fc is every1 make gud contribution n individual contribution 4 our Fc which makes it rock n look very colourful,

All r very friendly 2wardz me,๐Ÿ˜ƒAll like me so much n treat me like I'm a kid as wel as their own sister,๐Ÿ˜ƒthey r very helpful 2 me,

every1 r very much intrested in the welfare 4 our fc,n actualy good co-operation in openein the various fc's,๐Ÿ˜ƒ,

the members of thz Fc r realy a die hard fan of RN jodi tat is the thing which is realy super,๐Ÿ˜ƒn sumtimes they even pruv tat they r realy dfanz,which I realy like,

our fc is the best,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the thing is tat al our fc members shld be regular,n shld alwayz be 2gether in every situations n tatz it sis,can express their views but not 2 much contradictions dear n tatz it,๐Ÿ˜•

i like every1 frm our fc,al r gud n our fc shld stay 4ever n al memebrs alwayz 2gether tatz it๐Ÿ˜Š

A message from a silent RN Fan.

Originally posted by Nallis

Many Congratulations on reaching this milestone.!๐Ÿ‘

And wishing you all the very best for  many more heartwarming,  beautiful moments  and experiences  to be created and relished in your fcs  in the days to come, therein  becoming beautiful memories to be  cherished and held dear always. ๐Ÿ‘

One nice day while aimlessly browsing the forums I just happened to open an  RP fc and was totally bowled over by all your sincere, genuine, heartfelt and passionate appreciation and liking of Rajveer โ€“Naina (RN) in LRL. At the time when the show was aired and I began liking the pair I thought maybe I was a fool to like such an unconventional  pairing.  I never imagined ever that there'd be people liking them as intensely as I do. So you can imagine my thorough delight and joy when I found all you wonderful people loving them so much just like I do! I did register late last year  in order to read episode synopsis in the LRL forum towards the end of season1 but only hurriedly read through few posts  and that too only whenever time permittedโ€ฆhad no idea of these fanclub forums then! And again, am not too familiar with the nuances of chatting so never could actually join you. Whenever I could I would at random read though your fcs.

Your fc is a  beautiful haven full of myriad  lovely expressions of your depth of love and passion for RN.  Be it your posts/writeups/poems/pics/wishes/dreams/yearnings or serious discussions, everything records the great love you have for them.

All your efforts manifest in all your posts reveal the great talent and skill that exists within you. And kudos to you all for using them to paint and embellish the RN dream run onscreen to remain alive to this day.๐Ÿ‘

And why not? RN truly deserve it for mesmerising us with their subtle, sensitive, powerful yet tender portrayal of unexpressed love! Both really are immensely talented and near-perfect actors.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your admiration reiterates that there does indeed exist a refined sensibility in  sections of viewers when it comes to perceiving portrayals of romance on screen.

Hats off to you all for getting together  on this portal and keeping alive the RN magic! ๐Ÿ‘

And, I'm sure all of you are good friends too- a home away from home to be yourselves and have fun.

A big big big thank you too for all the articles/ pics /videos etc. that you all so generously share in the forum.

Congratulations once again.

Best wishes for an even  brighter , rosier  future.

A message from Pinka

RN the couple if Indian television โ€ฆ jinhe sach mein couple khana bhi ajib hoga Jo kabhi sath nahin ghume kabhi ek romantic word nahin kha โ€ฆ kabhi ek dusre ko romantic hug nahin kiya kabhi hatho mein hath dale barsat mein nahin bhigeโ€ฆaisa kuch nahin kiya jo ek couple or lovers kerte hai
Phir bhi they burnt the screen of INDIAN telveion by just appearing on that and looking each other
It was impossible not blush when they look at each otherโ€ฆ
Actually they define or justified the statement that 'when you are in love you no need to say anything"... vo jante the the ki vo ek dusre se pyar kerte tha bina kuch kahe sirf dil se apni ankho se unhone vo sab kah diya jo shayad dusre serials mein one page long dialogue k through hota haiโ€ฆ.
They define the new meaning if love that love is not only is together but it also means stand by each other in all sates โ€ฆ. Everyone says the base of love is attraction but they shows the base of love is the respectโ€ฆ sab kahte 2 logo k pass ane ka karan unki khushiya hoti hai unki adate jo ek jais hoti hai unka nature per RN they are all together different RAJ jo calm and strategic and naina jo enthusiastic and aggressive per phir bhi vo sath the isliye nahin dono ek jaisi khushi feel kerte the but becoz they share the same painโ€ฆ
A pain that brought them together
They taught us the meaning of feeling... feeling of respect, friendship, trust, love and most important patriotismโ€ฆdesh k liye marna hi naming patriotism hay balky dash k lye jinx phi dash Bhatia hayโ€ฆjob nana new kayak jab RAJ chalet Gayeโ€ฆ
Hum ne IN FC mein bhut kuch share kiya pyar, dosti, discussion, fight, RN/RP info and allโ€ฆ shayd hum sab ye manaege ki agar ye FC aur RN nahin hote to hum sab itan kuch nahain sikh aur samjh pateโ€ฆ
They actually brings us close to ourselves and for that

I WANT TO THANX TO THIS FC and the member of this FC and ALSO THE MOST IMPORTANT RAJEEV AND PRIYANKA FOR PLAYING RAJVEER NAINA

Ashi's Message to the FC

Congratulations everyone for reaching no 50 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And a very Happy Bday.๐Ÿ˜Š

Even though i was a silent member of IF since Dec 2006, i joined it in July07 following some very serious bashing of our beloved jodi on the show's forum.

I peeped in here and was surprised to find so many likeminded people ๐Ÿ˜Š Darte darte ๐Ÿ˜† I made a post and Divya welcomed me with a warm hug ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rajveer and Naina , our hatke couple were not a couple 'per se'. Not too many romantic moments onscreen and hardly a few moments offscreen and yet they seem like the most beautiful, romantic and magical jodi ever. And this magic prevails even today, we see it in our fics, siggies, vms, poems or even the simplest of discussions.

Kudos, to all of you ๐Ÿ‘

I take pride in the fact that i have been with this fc since the first fc was opened by Anamika. Its like i hv seen this baby grow ๐Ÿ˜Š
I take pride in the fact that RPFC stands tall at no 50 , highest on IF with the max no of fics and creative works, max no of intelligent posts and... max no of visitors ๐Ÿ˜†
I take pride in the fact that im a RP fan and a member of this fc which gave me some wonderful friends.

Thanks Anamika for giving us this beautiful hub where we dream of seeing our jodi together again , perhaps on the big screen now.

Thanks, Su, Daisy, Nishant, Rabi, Naz,Yazh, Lulu, Varsha and everyone else for making this journey so beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunaina Says

RPFC - is my home in the net .

When I am hungry for lively discussion and thirsty for friendly compassion , I come here.

After a long working day - when I need some peace and time to myself I come here.

When I need some excitement and want to add spice to my life I come here

When I feely sleepy and crave for the warmth of the bed , i first come here to get some bashing from my friends "Su your are dozing..."

When I an in need for a shoulder to cry on - I come here .

Wneh I want laugh out loud to wash off the stress of modern lifestyle , I come here

Yes friends this FC was possible

Because of Rajeev and Priyanka  - two wonderful actors

This FC was possible because of all you friends

New and Old

who have over the year kept this FC  lively and growing

never even once letting it become monotonous  or boring.

Thanks  to the very first few members who started this FC and  are not here any more

Love and Live

To your fullest.

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 years ago

!! Important !!

Attention Members๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are requested to strictly adhere to the following rules.

1) No consecutive posting unless  the posts are distinct from each other and rich in content and relevant or related to Rajeev , Priyanka or RP

2) One single game must not be continued for more than 6 pages, except caption games  or discussions

3)Do not go on a thanking spree for eg. thanks for liking my siggy . Include the names of all the members and thank them in one single post !

4) No spamming

5) Please do not make irrelevant posts and add 'rp rocks' in the end to make ur post valid, this is known as flooding and highly discouraged in IF

6)No +1 posts, like thanks for sharing, wow, thank you, etc.

7) Strictly avoid direct or indirect attack on any other star.  

7) Avoid chatting and discussing personal information/news

RPFC Management Team

Members

Aarsow

Amail1601

Amrita Fan

Anamika ( Opener of the First FC)

Anam mehrun

Andand (Geetha)

Angel 16

Angelic eyes

Apppi

Arabia786

~~ashi~~

Ashwani Gondlapa

atlast14

Bani87

Basant Diya

beckytower

Bhaktikaushal

(17)

Chocolate p(sam)

Cindrella

[email protected]

cool ~ ~ gal

CRAZY4NAMAN

crystalspark

Cute Rabi

Cutykoo20

Daisy_luvs_ ff

Dazzler4ever

Deepika_miku

Dhrajain

divya

digemon-pokemon

dilli_ka_laddu

(15)

faiza786

fanatic

farahrabbi

friend_forever

galacticangel

generator

ghazal_lrl

gktrina

iqbal pallavi (Yasmin)

jivorah

(10)

Kiruti

kali27

ket1985

khyati_sui

komal_lrl

Liquidfantasy

lrl_o1

lrllover

lulu_gr81989

(9)

Mahak Sinha

Master-Blaster

Megha

Muzshahid

Naina

Nazrin

Nazzznin

Neetu (first member of the FC)

NidaRajeev

Nishttha

(10)

Patadia

Pinka_Anshu

Pinkie.Kathy

pinky_Sweety

pooja.plaz

power_play

Praks

Prernawaghray

(8)

Quietrajpri1623

Rajnaina lover

RajPriya2gether

rani_v12

Ranjitha

rapunzel_priti7

reet4Raj

Ritika

rituka7

rlrl (riti)

rock_rp

Rogerfan

ro_armaanlover

RZSR

(14)

Saanch69

sakeena.nqv

salluranifan

SAMIKSA

samira06

saumyasrv

Shahreen

Shaina_b

Sharmi_06 (Sharmi)

sherlock_homes(Pooja)

shilpa01

Shilpa1234

Silent beauty

simar456

Smart Sam

Souma.N.

Soumya

srinath

strutts

Subha2601

sumera_siddique

Sunaina02

sweetcutiepie(snehal)

Sweta2005

Sweety_rajveer

(26)

tere_bin(kanak)

usha.sxc

uudee

vinee_cutepal

Varsha

ums5 (Umang)

yakkudimag

yazh

zuman

(8)

๐Ÿค— New Members ๐Ÿค—

cute_unknown_fr

nallis

riyaa_1985

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ   ๐Ÿฅณ

Our 50th fc finally ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats everyone for reaching this milestone and thank you all for making the previous 49 fcs successful
๐Ÿ‘

Su, great, great work done once again ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 years ago
gr8 frndz,

congratz every1 for the 50th fc,

realy super n i'm happy tat v r movin futhur n furthur,

excelent work su sweety a complete hatz of 2 u, ๐Ÿ‘ ,

n wit the release of our gr8 film Aamir v r also movie furthur n thus opened our 50th fc realy super a hearty congratz 2 every1,

๐Ÿฅณ

Aarthi

finally watchd the movie, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my reviews abt the movie:

1) Tickets were housefull,, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2)Rajeev's performance was realn stunnin,i'm not tellin thz coz i'm Raj'e fans,even a new viewer of Raj commented the same in the theatre,A complete hatz off 2 Rajeev,, ๐Ÿ‘

3)there waz a gud team cooperatin,gud team work n excelent sequence in the movie,, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

4) the music betwen the dialogues n music durin Raj'z diff expressionz were realy gud n excelent,dialogues were very clear,, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

5)the directors were realy a person of ghutz n very brave coz the endn waz very different,not the expected one,, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

6)but the endin waz realy disappointn n al the people who came 2 theatre felt the same,sorry shld not say thz as bein Raj's fan but phir bhi i'm very sorry 2 say tat, ๐Ÿ˜Š

7)the over al performance waz excelent,Raj realy rocked,love u Raj 4 u'r performance,mind blowin n touchy performance by Raj, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 15 years ago
Thx for the review Aarthi.

Many people have infact loved the climax!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

but quite a few hv disliked it too ๐Ÿ˜•
hey every one
congo for new fc ๐Ÿฅณ
thnx Ashu sis,

ya I liked the concept n Rajz performance realy stunnin,