Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Exact date of murder????

krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged

hey guys,

when Dr.Joshi asks abhiman abt murder of bal shastri he says abhi to say abt 16 may night,but as per our gooddie shubhra's hallusions the murder date of bal shastri is 9 may(3 6 9)......dont u think something wrong???

pl tell me.........perhaps i m wrong.

Smitu Newbie
Smitu
Smitu

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hey btw...shubhra better decide how she wants to relate 369...becoz once she related it to nikhil being hit by the car plated 369 and then she said 369 relates to bal shastri's murder date...

or do u think these are connected???????? pointing towards the murderer's name...ie ms. sulekha...
snowwhite Newbie
snowwhite
snowwhite

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I think there is more towards these numbers 369 in the story than just the number plate and the date.
In one of the episodes when Shubhra was seeing the dreams about the numbers, they also showed something interesting about Sulekha.
She is sitting by the table, angrily thinking about something and at the same time she unknowingly starts scribbling on a piece of paper with a pen. When she gets to her senses in the end, they have shown that she has actually scribbled a symbol, which is made up of these 3 numbers. 3, 6 and 9.
Then she starts observing it carefully, and then the episode switches to something else.
It is only after this that she vanishes and goes to Jesalmer.

I think there's still some mystery around these 3 numbers that's yet to be revealed.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top