Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged

HugHiya friends!! Hug

Welcome to 

Voting Round !

As u all know we had organized a contest for Sapna on her bday, where members had to describe in own words who they actually thought could be Sapna's Ideal HubbyWink

Here is the link:
Sapna's Ideal Hubby Contest-->>Last Day!

I'm very excited to tell that we got 7 entries and so now i bring to you the wonderful entries by our talented members here at CC Forum... Tongue

Thanks to all the participants and they all deserve a round of applause for their efforts! ClapClap

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 8MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 8MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 8

It's time to vote for the best Entry!!!

How to vote:

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2 Below are all the 7 entries.
Each entry has a number.
Please choose your favorites and post the number of your favourite entry like this  #..., #.... and #...

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2You have 3 votes!

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2  Participants are not allowed to vote for their own entry

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Please don't create multiple IDs to vote for your entry, Otherwise you'll be disqualified.

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2 Please do NOT advertise for your entry in any form, this includes telling friends which entry/entries you made.

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 8MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 8MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 8

And finally.......Here are all the entriesBig smile:

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #1.

Sapna's ideal hubby has to be noone other Jaadu... jaadu from koi mil gaya. LOL now don't be shocked.. i"ll explain..Wink
See, sapna is an extraordinary girl. why should she just limit herself to the guys on earth? on earth koi bacha to hai nahi.. LOLShe's dated all the hot guys here

so lets look at jaadu. we all know how sapna is so sweet. she's the sweetest girl on the earth.. n since she's so sweet, its only fair if she gets an equally sweet hubby. ab earth pe to aisa koi hai nahi.. becuz sapna is the sweetest here. so i thought why not jaadu? he's the sweetest .. from wherever he is LOL

next, hes so hot.. don"t just love those blue cheeksLOL
i know sapna loves blue color.. whether she admits it or not Embarrassed

hes amazing, not just from outside but from inside also... hes helpful like sapu.. we all know how he has helped hritik.. even gave him his powers. sapna n jaadu, both r soo alike Big smile this means they will never fight.. which means sapna will settle with one guy ..finally LOL

most important thing that jaadu has that noone of the other guys have is magic!! he can get anything for sapna.. do anything for her... he can always keep her happy. now isn't that what every girl wants Wink
we all want sapna to be happy and sapna's happiness lies in jaadu.. so he is, the ideal hubby for her Embarrassed

p.s- i have even come up with a name for their kids...
jasu! LOL

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #2.

I think Sapna's ideal hubby should be someone like Nana Patekar, why do I think this? Hmm..because his qualities are such that Sapna's ideal guy should have..

1) He is funny and Sapna likes funny people

2) He annoys people again just like Sapna

3) He is tall and Sapna likes tall guys

4) He is the only one that can control Sapna...by not letting her get a divorce from him with his violent past

and last but not the least..

5) Sapna's and Nana Patekar's would be kids are going to have looks that will be to die for

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #3.

The best Hubby for Sapu is Shashi Kapoor.

They are both old...and she actually likes him..which is a good thing...
Josna, Sasna, and Rasnan need a new dad...and what better dad than Shashi....He has so much experience in life...coz he is has been around way longer than us...if they have a kid...they can name is Sapshi...or Shapna...wouldnt that be cute..LOLLOL

Llisten to me..and get them married ASAPLOLLOL

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #4.

Sapna... hmmm
Her ideal Husband :: HIMESH RESHAMMIYA!!!

Why? Coz::
1. Girls have long hair, so the lesser hair the guy has, the better!
2. Sappu loves songs na, he can sing for her! LALALAAAAAA
3. He digs young girls =) GO SAPPU!
4. Sappu likes old guys (Shammi Kapoor, Arvind Swamy, etc)
5. Well, i heard she loves him a little. So i think ideal husband = HR!!! Not Hrithik, Himesh!!! ROFL

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #5.

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #6.

img100/2999/colorfuldrumvt1.gifEntry #7.

Birthday DividersBirthday Dividers

Sapna's Ideal hubby is handsome. Charming, as usual he has to be popular and a lot of girls should be his fanLOL He shall have something special, thats why he is Sapna's ideal hubby-

Flower Dividers

I think a guy like Hrithik/Ranbir/Shahid, or he should have a personality like them..Embarrassed Because all the three are so special,  have a kind of some extra sugar, freshness , very charmingLOL

Hearts Glitter Graphics

He shall be loving, understanding. Most of accept all Sapna's x-husbands and childrenLOL He shall change hisself after each week or month. coz if Sapna finds someone new she will give him divorceLOL

Sapna is a very understanding, sweet, funny girl and some how she will make a good couple with Shahid also, he has this freshness in him..Big smile 

Stars Glitter Graphics

Birthday Dividers
Birthday Dividers

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2If you feel your entry is missing or that any entry isn't showing up... please PM Starry(Star_on_earth), Seh(sweethoney06) or me (Gracella) as soon as possible Smile

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2 The last date for voting is Sunday, 15th june 2008 Smile

So what are u all waiting for..start voting for the entries you like the most!

ClapMay the Best  Entry win!Clap

We hope that Sapna will  get her Ideal Hubby with your help!Big smile

Regards,
Chit Chat DEv Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna's Ideal Hubby Contest__VOTING" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
They're all gr8 Clap

My votes go to:

Entries #1 #2 and #6

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
lol...its gonna be a tough competition!! Wink LOL LOL

souro

souro

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged

*angel3000*

IF-Dazzler

*angel3000*

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
#1, #5, #6

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
all of them were awesome!! Clap Clap Clap

my vote goes to #1, #5 and #6 Embarrassed

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
#1 (Jaadu), #2 (Nana Patekar), #4 (HR...Not Hrithik, Himesh Reshammiya)!!!! ROFL

awesome Entries!!!! LOL

xoxo
-Lara Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top