Celebrity Fan Clubs

Salman Khan Fanclub! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Im sooo sorry I was inactive for a few weeks!!! Quite busy in loads of skool work!!

Anyways thankss Shefali for all of them awesome articles!!!

Good to see Yosh back here!! Wink

Umm.. Shefali!! I think thats a great idea of putting the Dus Ka Dum video links on the front page-- I'll try do them ASAP!!

Yeah.. Exams are over so we should start some sort of game/contest!! I like Yosh's idea about playing Dus Ka Dum here although I doubt I would be able to participate!! OR maybe we could have a Dus Ka Dum siggy contest!!
OR EVEN!! A quiz about Salman Khan!! To see whos a true Salman fan and whos not LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan Fanclub! (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharadz4me

Salman and his pigtail
TellyBuzz Article!! Salman and his pigtail!!

hey thanks for this article dearEmbarrassed

preeti

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

Originally posted by sharadz4me

Salman and his pigtail
TellyBuzz Article!! Salman and his pigtail!!

hey thanks for this article dearEmbarrassed

preeti

Your most welcome Preeti!!

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
'Anything for Salman,' says Preity
22 Jun 2008, 0000 hrs IST, MANDVI SHARMA ,TNN

And what about going super-glam in an item number she is doing in Salman Khan-starrer Main Aur Mrs Khanna . "We are still discussing that. It is a special song and nothing has been finalised yet. But the deal is I will do anything for my buddy Salman," PZ clarifies.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Ente ... 151117.cms

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Amole Gupte's next goal: Salman and 40 children

Painter, activist, social worker, actor and filmmaker Amole Gupte is all set to direct his second feature film. Amole continues filming a world he empathises with passionately.

"Children," exults the creative director of Taare Zameen Par, one of the most important films of our times, "Children will be part of all my creative endeavours. I work with Aseema and other organisations. My aim is to work with them."

Amole's next film is called India Item. "I'm just about wrapping up the script that has 40 children in the cast. Like Taare Zameen Par, India Item will be a playground for my creativity. A part of the script is about rollerskating. When I saw Sammir Dattani in Mukhbiir I immediately wanted to cast him in one of the film's adult roles of a rollerskater. To my surprise he turned out to be a national-level skating champion."

Sammir plays the protagonist's younger brother.

Says Amole, "For the pivotal role I want Salman Khan. There's no second choice. I see myself as a soldier battling against injustice to children. That's what Salman plays in India Item. It's the role of what I'd call an uncalculated social worker. I've seen that look of spontaneous compassion in Salman' s eyes. I've seen his innocence and purity in dealing with kids. He isn't in it for fame or vanity."

Strangely, Amole hasn't even sent feelers to Salman yet. "I don't need to. I know he won't say no. I wanted to finish the script then go to him. Now I'm ready."

http://mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/j ... ywood3.htm

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Will they, won't they?

Hindustan Times
New Delhi, June 23, 2008

Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif

Marriage on the cards Salman's relationship with Katrina will flourish this year despite Katrina's problems with her beau. There signs that this relationship could be long-lasting and grow in the near future. Considering planetary strengths and weaknesses, Ganesha concludes that the relationship may turn into marriage at the end of 2009. There will more success for the couple in the coming days.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage ... 7t+they%3f

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Salman Khan On charity for old people
24 Jun, 2008 07:00 am ISTlINDIATIMES MOVIES

I have a lot of time for old people. I really feel terrible to see old people being abandoned by their family members. I visit the Old People's Home in Bandra and it is one of my most humbling experiences.

Old people don't need gifts and money. They need company. They love it when someone spends some time with them. They are hungry for attention. I try to spend time with my friends at the Home. They are like children, each wanting to impress me with their little achievements.

There is also a selfish reason for me to spend time with my friends. I don't save money. So when I grow old, I will be hoping that a Salman Khan comes into my life and takes care of me.

I seriously wish I could visit the Home more often. Our commitments are in excess, our shoots are long and tedious, our shows take us away from our homes and so there is very little time to devote to my favourite pastimes. And chatting up with these old people with their funny anecdotes, experience laden stories and precious smiles, is certainly not charity for me.

(As told to Chuman Das)

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3157399.cms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top