Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Sallu is lookin awesum here.........cant wait 4 d performance

Sallu ka jalwa!
Catch the Bollywood hunk's performance at Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 final tonight
DEEPALI DHINGRA Times News Network

WE'VE always wondered what makes Salman Khan the star that he is, but if we had any doubts, they were all to disappear on the grand finale night of the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010, because Sallu bhai rocked and how! Those who missed the show, can catch his performance on Sony Entertainment Television tonight.
    Yes, tonight's the 'beautiful' night we've all been waiting for, when India's three most beautiful women will be unveiled at a grand ceremony. And adding a Bollywood ka tadka to the night will be directors Vipul Amrutlal Shah and Madhur Bhandarkar who will reveal the names of two Bollywood Divas from among the beauty pageant finalists who will go on to star in their films. Not just that, the show will also see some memorable performances by Lara Dutta, Shahid Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Salim Merchant and Vivek Oberoi. Not to forget, the final act by Salman!
    And coming to the superstar, he didn't take off his shirt but his sleeveless denim shirt and brown leather jacket avatar was enough to make everyone drool. His trademark Feroza bracelet in place, Salman got down to do his thing with some funky numbers like Jalwa and Love Me Love Me. With dancers from Shiamak's Davar's troupe providing him ample support (and loads of eye candy too!), Salman's performance as the final act for the night was definitely worth a watch. Like we said earlier, Salman is a star and he certainly shone bright that night!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan Fanclub! (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Welcome to all the new members! :D

I'm good Preeti.. You? :)

SK performed at the Miss India finale? Did anyone watch it?

PS: could we please end this FC soon? It's been forever..

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hey guzy how r ya all going?

abdulb

abdulb

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
write me at [email protected]

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I luv Salman since pyaar kiya toh darna kya. I was only in first std when I became his fan after watching his song oh oh jaane jaana.

Please add me in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hii guys jus thought to share with u guys as im also a huge huge fan of SK..he is da mosttttt down to earth & humblest star u wud ever meet.right now he is here in maldives for 3 days...he came here to donate blood...aww he is juss soo soo swtt...i met him here at our hospital & also i went to his show organised by indian high comission which was lot of fun as he danced with evryone..he was soo soo sporting..none of us felt it was a superstar around us.our president was along with him...i think dats wat makes him a superstar..different frm all other biggies.....

anyway by luckly i met him at da hospital..ofcoz i went  thr jus to see him....he called me up swthrt..how ru? nd came up to me while he was shaking my hand i said my hub to take pic..den its sallu who was like yes plssssss den came more closer to me & was holding my hand like one minute...no body was thr only his security & bodyguards were thr..coz he came out frm da back door of da hospital where i stayed inside..no body was thr...all the ppl who were waiting for him stayed at da main gate of da hospitall..frm where he actually entered..frm thr also he shook my hand...hehe later i was lucky..im soo glad that i met my fav & most swtesttt & nicest humanbeing ever.....he asked evryone to call us if u need anything & he will be thr...& said its jus a matter of 2 hours flight..he will be back... wat a wonderful humanbeing he is...he is much more den a big star...may Allah bless him in watever he dose & give him a long life..i jus pray all his movies get hit..even if he gets flop he remains a superstar..all other things he do makes him even a bigger star den others.
..way to goo sallu..luv him soo muchhh..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH*Dakoo_Minzy*

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

heyy made some siggies nd avis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH