Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Being the fool I am I forgot to congratulate you guys on the new FC. WOOOOO! πŸ˜† And well done (and thank you) to Sid for doing the honours!

Hmm, I think I'll go watch more Smallville now.

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Im sooo sorry I was inactive for a few weeks!!! Quite busy in loads of skool work!!

Anyways thankss Shefali for all of them awesome articles!!!

Good to see Yosh back here!! πŸ˜‰

Umm.. Shefali!! I think thats a great idea of putting the Dus Ka Dum video links on the front page-- I'll try do them ASAP!!

Yeah.. Exams are over so we should start some sort of game/contest!! I like Yosh's idea about playing Dus Ka Dum here although I doubt I would be able to participate!! OR maybe we could have a Dus Ka Dum siggy contest!!
OR EVEN!! A quiz about Salman Khan!! To see whos a true Salman fan and whos not πŸ˜†
Siddhi_ thumbnail
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

hey thanks for this article dear😳

preeti
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

hey thanks for this article dear😳

preeti

Your most welcome Preeti!!

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
'Anything for Salman,' says Preity
22 Jun 2008, 0000 hrs IST, MANDVI SHARMA ,TNN

And what about going super-glam in an item number she is doing in Salman Khan-starrer Main Aur Mrs Khanna . "We are still discussing that. It is a special song and nothing has been finalised yet. But the deal is – I will do anything for my buddy Salman," PZ clarifies.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Ente ... 151117.cms

shefali_123 thumbnail

Amole Gupte's next goal: Salman and 40 children

Painter, activist, social worker, actor and filmmaker Amole Gupte is all set to direct his second feature film. Amole continues filming a world he empathises with passionately.

"Children," exults the creative director of Taare Zameen Par, one of the most important films of our times, "Children will be part of all my creative endeavours. I work with Aseema and other organisations. My aim is to work with them."

Amole's next film is called India Item. "I'm just about wrapping up the script that has 40 children in the cast. Like Taare Zameen Par, India Item will be a playground for my creativity. A part of the script is about rollerskating. When I saw Sammir Dattani in Mukhbiir I immediately wanted to cast him in one of the film's adult roles of a rollerskater. To my surprise he turned out to be a national-level skating champion."

Sammir plays the protagonist's younger brother.

Says Amole, "For the pivotal role I want Salman Khan. There's no second choice. I see myself as a soldier battling against injustice to children. That's what Salman plays in India Item. It's the role of what I'd call an uncalculated social worker. I've seen that look of spontaneous compassion in Salman' s eyes. I've seen his innocence and purity in dealing with kids. He isn't in it for fame or vanity."

Strangely, Amole hasn't even sent feelers to Salman yet. "I don't need to. I know he won't say no. I wanted to finish the script then go to him. Now I'm ready."

http://mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/j ... ywood3.htm

shefali_123 thumbnail
shefali_123 thumbnail
Salman Khan On charity for old people
24 Jun, 2008 07:00 am ISTlINDIATIMES MOVIES

I have a lot of time for old people. I really feel terrible to see old people being abandoned by their family members. I visit the Old People's Home in Bandra and it is one of my most humbling experiences.

Old people don't need gifts and money. They need company. They love it when someone spends some time with them. They are hungry for attention. I try to spend time with my friends at the Home. They are like children, each wanting to impress me with their little achievements.

There is also a selfish reason for me to spend time with my friends. I don't save money. So when I grow old, I will be hoping that a Salman Khan comes into my life and takes care of me.

I seriously wish I could visit the Home more often. Our commitments are in excess, our shoots are long and tedious, our shows take us away from our homes and so there is very little time to devote to my favourite pastimes. And chatting up with these old people with their funny anecdotes, experience laden stories and precious smiles, is certainly not charity for me.

(As told to Chuman Das)

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3157399.cms

shefali_123 thumbnail
Salman's bonding with Saif and Kareena

By Shama Bhagat

Mumbai:Producer-actor Sohail Khan is leaving no stone unturned for his home production Mr and Mrs Khanna which stars his superstar brother, Salman and Kareena Kapoor.

The film has been extensively shot in Australia. Sohail has spent a good amount of money in the film and scenes have been shot on the busiest locales like trams, restaurants, the airport and immigration centers of Melbourne, spending as much as 30 thousand dollars per day. "Sohail wants the best for Salman and is making sure that the film turns out well," says a source.

Debutant director Prem Soni also picturised romantic scenes on Salman and Kareena at a restaurant named Eureka in Melbourne which is located on the 88th floor of a tower and is said to be the busiest tourist spot from where the entire landscape of the city can be seen. Music director Bappi Lahiri, who, also plays a cameo in the film, joined them for the shoot recently.

The source adds, "Saif Ali Khan also joined Kareena, who was accompanied by mom Babita Kapoor for a short holiday and the three bonded well. Salman was always on time and surprisingly he bonded well with the trio too. The shooting lasted 50 days and Kareena and Saif left for Bangkok later."

http://www.asianage.com/presentation/le ... reena.aspx