Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL

Glitter%20Text

THE 7TH FAN CLUB DEDICATED TO OUR SUPERSTAR, OUR KING KHAN - SALMAN KHAN!!!

Salman's Dus Ka dum Video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aTIQPPtmW7A

SOME PICS:

SALMAN QUOTES

SALMAN ON BEING MISUNDERSTOOD AS ARROGANT

"Call me arrogant or whatever you like. I am like this. I try and put forward myself very clearly. I am not scared of speaking the truth. I have been labelled arrogant by a section of the film press, especially those magazines which want me to run around them and accept whatever they write about me. If I call you names, if I write rubbish about your family, will you like it? It can spoil your relationships with your colleagues and family and also land you in a soup. Just because somebody wants to sell his magazine, does it mean I should allow them to make use of me?

"If I am so bad then why aren't people scared of me? Why do children run and come to me for autographs? Why don't parents hesitate to introduce me to their children? Do I behave like a real-life villain? The truth is that only those people are scared of me, who, when I was going through a low phase, wrote a lot of rubbish about me. I was rude to people because of their own mistakes. Most of them were journalists who indulged in yellow journalism, and I refused to give them interviews.
"Since I stopped entertaining them, they wrote a load of bullshit about me. Why should I take all that shit? I am a man who has his principles and will adhere to it."

SALMAN SHIRTLESS EmbarrassedLOL

Its always critisized that Salman removes his shirt at the earliest opportunity. But Salman says: I realised that a good body was an asset and hence I cast my shirt off for the film. When you have a good body, why shouldn't you show it off, man? Walking around bare-chested is not new for me. Even in my house, I never wear a shirt. You will always find me in just shorts. If I am driving, or walking down the road, and if I feel hot, I just take my shirt off, and carry on. I do not care what people say. If you have a problem, get lost! LOLLOLLOL

WHEN COMPARED TO AMITABH BACHCHAN

After a string of hits at the very start of his career, Salman Khan was being referred to as the next superstar. In an exclusive interview then [in 1991], when this writer asked Salman how it felt being in Big B's shoes, Salman came up with a witty retort: 'His shoe size is 11, while mine is just 6 or 7. They're too large and loose for me.' Well said!

BIOGRAPHY

Salman Khan.  Star of over 60 Hindi films.  One of the top stars of Indian cinema, one of the three who redefined and reshaped Hindi films during the 1990's to their present state.  The star with undiminished popularity despite personal and professional vicissitudes, the star with the most consistently strong box office record spanning almost two decades, the actor who has proved himself to be a master of all genres, whether romance, action, drama, or comedy.  No experience of Bollywood is complete without his films, no student of Hindi films can neglect him, and no future writer of Bollywood history can ignore him.  His place in the canon of Hindi cinema is assured, for making films of wide and lasting impact, for setting trends that became the industry standard, for creating a unique style that is immediately identifiable and yet versatile. 

And yet, when a fan who has fallen under his spell wants to learn more about him, there is surprisingly little information available.  This is not because of a lack of coverage by the media.  On the contrary, almost no day goes by without some article, some item, some snippet, featuring Salman Khan.  Unfortunately, despite the vast amounts of verbiage, there are precious few hard facts available.  There is a plethora of allegations, speculations, statements from unnamed "sources", disproved charges reiterated again and again, even outright lies (made obvious by self-contradictions in the same article), but very little that is actually true.  To an extent this is because Salman himself prefers to maintain his privacy, and is said to be media shy.  In more recent times, he has relaxed a little, and is giving more interviews from time to time, but it is far less than any other star of his stature.  Thus, from the media coverage, one can learn little beyond that "Salman sells," and, from Salman's silent tolerance of media excesses, that Salman is very patient and forgiving.  While other stars sue various publications for defamation and misrepresentation, Salman generously provides them with food and drink while they camp out in front of his house during one or another of the media-fanned frenzies!

But, if his onscreen persona fascinates, his off screen reticence intrigues.  Here, then, is a summary of what has been culled from factual data, print interviews quoting Salman, and video interviews where we can see and hear Salman directly.  To these sources has been added deductions from his various films, to present a picture of Salman Khan -- the person, the actor, and the star.  Of course it is not really possible to compartmentalize these three aspects, since they merge together to form the complete human being that is Salman Khan, and each aspect influences the other two.   However, it is instructive to approach his personality this way, so we shall make an honest effort.

If you are already hooked on,for the rest of this extremely well written biography please go to the following link

http://www.salmanmania.com/bio.htm

Links to previous fc's!!

1st = http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262119

2nd = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=524102&T PN=1

3rd = http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=589729

4th = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=679037&T PN=1

5th = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=735022&T PN=1

6th = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=820320&T PN=1

Club Signs/Logo

^^Credit: missspriyaaa

^^Credit: Pyaari_shailee

Members List:

Ahlam (hot_girl_2525)

Amby (ambarinaaltaf) 

Amisha (luv_eijaz_anita)

Anji (anji)

Cool14 (cool14)

CraZEEinlove (crazEEinlove)

Deep (~Deep~)

Diya (basanti_diya)

Eva ( Eva)

Farheen (nikki05)

Fiza (*Fiza*)

Geeta (Jaseeka)

Hanii (hani112)

Hirukshi (dochiru77)

Isha (***ISHA***)

Iqra (Mrs.SalmanKhan)

Jahnvi(Jahnvi_4)

Karina (karina_1)

Khusi (khusi22)

Kool_gurl220 (koolgurl220)

Leena (Leenasmg)

MIniRulz

Nikita (love_KYPH)

Nram

Pakhme(pakhme)

Pinky (pinky no1)

Poonam (~Poonam~)

Preeti (CINDRELLA)

Radha (radha07)

Rani (rani1224patel)

Rusul (Rusul)

Sabz (*Sweet.Sabz*)

Salman-love (salman-love)

Sammie (~Simmi~)

Samira (Garv_Kumud_4eva)

Sani (cutykoo20)

Seera (seeragurl07)

Seona (seona13)

Siddika (sha_siddhi209)

Shefali (shefali_123)

Shelly (Bubbly_Shelly)

Soma_beauty (soma_beauty)

(Superstar*)

Swati (preity*zinta)

Tazy (sweety_rajveer)

Tessa (tasha.rox)

Tib_gal (tib_gal)

Tuba(kt4lakshya)

Unnati (unnati72003)

Vandu4ever (Vandu4ever)

Vedo (Vedo)

Viviana ( Viviana)

Wassup28 (wassup28)

Yosh (Yosh)

Yogitha (cute_unknown_fr)

Zoya (Zoya677)

Salman Khan Fan? Name not on list? Get yourself down now! Just hit the Like button and I'll put your name on the list! If I dont- Then Pm me! Big smile

Edited by sha_siddhi209 - 02 May 2010 at 5:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

luvthegrl786*angadkripa*-Armaan-Hunk101xxDaydreameRxxkads_8302shivziCutie_PrinramARMaanEetangelktiyogzzblueegg-Preeti--Gaganjot-zaryaabJuhi1b8Sanju_sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan Fanclub!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Latest Creations: (Feel free to use - Credit: *Fiza*, fizzwizz, ronitfan, cool_SK, duha)

Latest siggy made by Saif-Preity-Fan

Edited by sharadz4me - 07 June 2008 at 10:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishamaliksannila-Preeti-Sanju_zaryaabJuhi1b8

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Congrats on a new FC guys! Embarrassed Embarrassed The 7th FC! Embarrassed Salman looks so good promoting Dus ka dum.. Tongue

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
~~~Congo for the new FC~~~

hope this one too Rocks like the other FC's

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i thought we already have SK FC already opened by shifali i think

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sallu_lover

i thought we already have SK FC already opened by shifali i think

That was the previous one.. It reached 150 pages so we had to open a new one.. WinkEmbarrassed

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
oh thats great oh im soo happy congratz to FC n i will be here more then active as sallu is mine hehhe

yogzz

IF-Rockerz

yogzz

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
wow new fc congo guys Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top