*DOTW - How to take care of your hair*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Members!Hug

Welcome to another Discussion of the week.
 As I was searching through the section, I came along many 'hair" topics, so I though why not share some tips about how to take care of your hair...?!Embarrassed

For girls, hair is a major issue as we all like to have long, straight and shiny hair, right?Embarrassed So here a few tips I personally use-

A few simple changes, can result in healthier and shinier looking hair:
  • When you shampoo your hair, you should use a shampoo for your specific type of hair. If you have permed or color treated hair, you should use a shampoo for chemically treated hair.
  • Brushing your hair can actually help improve the shine. Brushing evenly distributes the oils from the scalp throughout the hair shaft. If you have long hair that tends to tangle on the ends, you should start brushing on the ends to remove any tangles, and work your way up to the scalp. You should never brush wet hair.
  • Blow dryers are very convenient and many of us use them daily. If they are used incorrectly, they can cause severe heat damage to your hair. Blow drying can cause your ends to be dry, brittle and frizzy
I hope you all find the tips useful. Now, a few questions-

How do you take care of your hair? Are there any tips you would like to share?

Have fun discussing!
-Health and Fitness Development Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friend_125-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*DOTW - How to take care of your hair*" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

hi misha Smilenice topicClap

iam very consious about my hairs... once in a week or whenever posible i do self hair massage....with warm coconut oil...[and please dont laugh people cause my massage goes for about an hour..while watcing tv...but beleive me its too good for hairs n is relaxing also[but not for hands] LOL hands have to suffer for hair LOL LOL LOL

some tips for hair care i would like to share-
1-do oil massage regularly.
2-apply amla to hair[juice or powder[paste]
3-do not comb harshly when the hairs are wet...
4-get hairs trimed frm botom..this way they ,ll grow more nicely due to no-splitants Embarrassed
thahts all Wink

and MISHA dear u r 3yesrs old kya???????LOLLOLLOL

Edited by friend_125 - 09 June 2008 at 3:29am

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hi Misha jaan...

Brilliant DOTW!

Some tips from me:
- When you want to highlight your hair color to brownish, well don't buy some ordinary chemically bottle that will harm your hair and don't go to the hair-cut store to get it done, do it yourself at home. You know, Mehendi (Henna that your put on your hands?) yeah, you can use that stuff in your hair and keep it on your hair like couple of hours and then wash it off with your regular shampoo/conditioner. The highlight will stay on your hair forever.

I did that same thing to my hair when i wanted some highlight and it came out awesome!

- Also, dont keep on changing hair shampoos/conditioners.. always read the back details when you buy them cuz sometimes they have chemicals that doesn't suit your hair type.

Like what Devi above said, you may do oil massage in hair after you washed your hair, trust me , oil massages helps alot, it helps to keep the hair healthy, you won't have headaches and wash your hair atleast everyday or twice a week. Keep your hair healthy and clean!

Good-Luck & Awesome DOTW!!

-Yana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top