Fan Fictions

An Everlasting Sensation | Ch 4 | Pg 6 |

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
So I started this FF in the Khwaish section, but that section isn't very active and so I wanted to see if I get a better response here :P

The title, is "An Everlasting Sensation"

Characters by far:

Armaan Malik

Ridhimma Gupta

Anjali Gupta

Afreen Hasan

Azaan Khan

Kabir Khan

Shashank Gupta

Padma Gupta

Kirti

Shubankar

Possible Future Characters:

Angad

Kripa

Atul

Muskaan

Rahul

Concept/Intro:

Five individuals are taking another step towards their dream medical career- starting their internships at Sanjeevani Hospital. What awaits them- patients, sickness, friendship, relationships, love, life.

What happens when friendship turns into love?

What happens when the love isn't returned?

What happens when you take the path you never wished to take?

What happens when hearts meet?

Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey grt concept but plz do cont ur other ffs im missing them madzz
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Madhiha! Cool concept 😳 can't wait to see what this storys gonna be like πŸ˜›

Zuzu
Dark Love thumbnail
Superstar - Yea I'm working on ROMH, for this one, I have a few chapters written already, so I can post faster, but ROMH chapter's taking a while. It'll be up very soon though =D

Zuzu - Glad you like it. I'm not sure if I'm gonna post here though, the response is the same as the Khwaish section.
kdrs thumbnail
Hey, Came acroos the FF!! Like it!! Continue soon!!
nuts123 thumbnail
hey
sounds gr8 madz..can't wait 2 read it.. i love the concept also

hope AK r intoduced soon 2 πŸ˜‰

plzcontinue soonEdited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey madz
love the concept
continue soon sweety
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heya....omgggg luv d concept.....i am already addicted to ur ff.. πŸ˜‰ ...it is soooooooo amazing.....cont soon...waiting fr d next part!!!

luv ya,
pragz!!!
Dark Love thumbnail

Chapter 1- It's Time to Dance

Thump, Thump, Thump

A basketball is being dribbled, forming a rhythmic sound. Suddenly it flies up in the air and BOOM, falls through the loop more commonly referred to as a basketball hoop. There's a thrill in the air, the kind one feels when victoriously coming through something.

The kind of victory one would feel upon winning the World Cup, an Olympic match, or the Super Bowl. This is the kind of thrill Armaan Malik was feeling right now. Thump, Thump, Thump, he dribbled the ball once again, eventually letting it fly through the air, through the hoop, and back to the ground.

Making a shot through the basketball hoop wasn't the glorious victory that was the cause of the excitement running through his veins at the moment. That was just a small victory compared to what he'd achieved. He was one step closer to his dream- the dream of becoming a great doctor, living his life his own way, and the biggest of all- the dream of doing something that will make him proud of his very existence in the world.

Tomorrow was a very special day for him. He'd then be starting his internship at Sanjeevani Hospital. The boyish grin on his face as he played basketball with himself wasn't enough to show the excitement he felt. Though one would expect him to be nervous- he didn't have a drop of that emotion in him. After all, he was Sahil Malik's son. Sahil Malik, the rich, famous, confident overachiever.

But Armaan would much rather have his own identity. He'd much rather be known as the intelligent, young, aspiring doctor, Armaan Malik. If he'd used his father's contacts, he'd be farther in life. He'd probably have a thousand cars, several houses, and control over his father's business.

But this wasn't what he wished for. He'd always wished for a simple life. True, he sometimes did take advantage of the luxuries he was provided with since birth. He'd attended the top private schools, visited more than 18 countries, and had dinner in the houses of the richest people in the world.

Sometimes though, he'd wish to much rather have been the son of a middle-class couple, live in a normal house, and have parents who had normal jobs and most of all, time for him. Tomorrow was such a special day for him, yet his parents hadn't even bothered to get in touch with him in the past month. He had decided not to call them either. For once, they should take the first step. He was going to test them. See if they call to check on him- check if he's alive maybe. All they cared about wasβ€”

He pushed all theses thoughts aside. Today, he wasn't going to let them kill his mood. It was time to celebrate. Make dinner, watch a movie, and listen to some music maybe. He hummed to himself as be dribbled the ball back to his apartment.

?????

*Splash*

Afreen sprayed water around the bathroom, playing with the little rubber ducky sitting in there.

After an hour of playing in the shower like a kid, she finally got out. Going to her dresser, she put on some body lotion that made her skin glow more than it already did.

"Hey Beautiful"

She turned around with her eyes wide. Upon seeing the person sitting on her bed, she took a sigh of relief, and then abruptly stood up and started chasing them.

"Tambreen, you idiot! Scared the heck out of me!"

She chased her around the house, finally catching her once she tried to hide in their parents room. She threw some pillows at her, starting a pillow fight that went on for a long time. Both were laughing crazily when the pillow fight finally ended.

"Hai Allah, that was so scary! You should come in one of Ekta Kapoor's serials, you can totally play a negative role, a girl that can talk like a guy" said Afreen, laughing.

Tambreen threw a pillow at her and then began laughing too. "No way, not in Ekta's serials. I'm going to become a famous actress. And you will regret ever making fun of me sis."

"Yea yea, whatever" said Afreen rolling her eyes. When doing so, her eyes fell upon the clock that reached 8 o'clock. "Oh NO! It's 8! I need to go to sleep, or else I'll be sleepy at work tomorrow!"

"If only you'd spend less time playing in the shower!" Tambreean teased her. "Anyways, I'm going to quickly do my prayers, have you done them yet?"

Afreen nodded, "Of course, I always pray before eating. Go and pray quickly, make sure you pray for me!"

"Will do" said Tambreen, as she ran off to her room.

Afreen got up with a smile on her face and walked back to her room. She was very excited for her first day at Sanjeevani. Her father's dream would finally come true. She'd be able to cure people and save lives.

Even though she hadn't thought about the money while choosing her career, she was glad to have a job that offered so much money. She'd make her dad quit working; this was his time to rest, not work to raise his daughters who could fend for themselves. She'd pay not only her expenses, but theirs as well. It was her duty as a daughter and a sister.

She happily lay in bed, praying that everything goes well the next day before finally falling asleep.

?????

Tick, tick, tick.

The clock on the wall struck 2.

The shadow of streetlights and the moon were the only sources of light in the otherwise dark room.

There was a loud tapping sound at the window. The trees outside shook fiercely.

Suddenly, the window opened and in jumped a figure, face covered by the hood of their sweater. The sudden wind sent papers flying. The figure that had just jumped through muttered something incorrigible and began grabbing the papers.

*Knock, Knock*

There was a low tap on the door. The figure was suddenly alert. They slowly pulled the window down and swiftly jumped in bed, pulling the covers over them. The door slowly opened with a squeaking sound. The person behind the door entered, stifling their yawn.

The moon reflected on the bottom of his face. He smiled sleepily and walked up to the bed. Still smiling, he pulled up the covers on the person in bed and picked at the papers that were still lying on the floor.

After checking the alarm on the clock and sending one last glance at the person lying in bed, he gently closed the door and went back to his room to sleep.

The figure on the bed instantly shot up. They pull off their hood and slowly walk up to the door. Locking the door, they lean across the door and take a breath of relief.

The moon suddenly shifts and shadows the person's face. Azaan Khan was grinning to himself; he'd escaped the wrath of his brother yet again! He took off his sweater and put on a t-shirt, hiding his six-packs that any girl would swoon at.

Getting into his pajamas and plugging his iPod headphones into his ears, he jumped in bed, pumped for the next day. "Enough partying Dr. Azaan Khan, time to get some sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a great day," he said to himself, closing his eyes with a sweet smile on his face.

?????

*Tringg*

The alarm rang, yet her sister threw her arm at it, shutting it. Ugh, I'll be up in 2 minutes, she muttered, excited, nervous, yet even more sleepy. Sleep got the best of her and she eventually slept on, not hearing her sister wake up, shower, and leave. She kept sleeping, having a sweet dream about a handsome princeβ€”

*Ding Dong*

Agh, darn that sound, why was the milk man here so early today? She threw off the alarm and walked up to the front door, cursing at him. It wasn't in her nature to speak so vulgarly, but she wasn't really in her senses then. "Ramu, why so early today?" she asked the milkman.

"Ma'am, I'm here at the right time. I come at 9:30 daily. In fact, today I'm late, it's 10." That definitely took away all sleepiness. "TEN! WHAT?! I'M LATE! AGHHHH!"

She screamed as she hit the shower, coming out in a record 3 minutes, changing, skipping breakfast and upon not finding a car, grabbing a motorcycle.

By the time she reached Sanjeevani, she was not only late, but also very hungry, muddy, and angry. She quickly ran in to the room she'd almost memorized by now. "Dr. RIDHIMMA GUPTA!" someone screamed.

Her father was angrily standing behind her. "Where have you been?" She'd never really seen her father so angry before.

"Papa I…"

Suddenly, a man came from behind. "I think Dr. Gupta should get fired, she's 3 hours late, and it's only her first day."

The tears instantly stung at her eye. "But Sir…" Suddenly, she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. A soothing voice said, "I'd like to apologize for her delay sir." She felt his breath near her, as he sweetly whispered her name.

It was him. He was so close to her today. She had to ask his name. She quickly turned around.

At the exact moment, her eyes opened and she came out of her dream. She stared at her surroundings and felt around for her cell phone. Two thirty AM. WOW! What a weird dream! She went to the portable refrigerator in her room and drank a glass of cold water. Holding the glass in her hand, she stood there for a few minutes, recalling the voice of the man in her dream. Dream Boy. She had yet to see his face. He'd come in so many dreams. But today, today he was so close to her; it sent shivers down her spine. There was something about his voice, his closeness, which attracted her.

She put the now empty glass back, and went back to bed. Now, she was even more excited for tomorrow. She had a feeling something really good was about to happen.

?????

*Light Snoring Sounds*

Anjali Gupta was sound asleep, oblivious to her sister's nightmare. She was a very confident and optimistic girl – she'd never let such thoughts come to her.

Anjali was the princess of the house, she'd been the most spoilt – specially by her father and grandmother. Her mother, Padma, was more attached to her sister Ridhimma, but Anjali would usually ignore that- for she got enough love from Shashank and his mother.

She'd definitely gotten her confidence from her father, for Padma was always the less confident and more nervous type of person. And now, this confident was the cause of her carefree sleep.

Tomorrow was going to be an exciting day for her, boy was she looking forward to it. Sanjeevani was her father's hospital, so she didn't have to worry about sticking up to him. All she had to do was charm the senior doctors and win over her fellow interns. If they were a competitive batch, she didn't have to worry, for her father OWNED Sanjeevani. She felt that she had a better chance at everything over them.

Everyone except Ridhimma. But Ridhimma, according to her, was too soft-hearted to be a doctor. Even though both sisters were born with the dream of becoming doctors, Anjali always had felt that Ridz, as she called her sister, was too sensitive to become one. She would never be able to control her emotions if a patient was in a horrible or condition, or worst, dead.  

But she always pushed it off as a waste of time. Ridhimma was too much of a scaredy-cat and goody-goody, she'd never go against her father's wishes and never make her own choices. According to Anjali, Ridz would probably marry the guy of her father's choice, let it be a rich lad or a poor one, and she'd probably quit her career and have a nice little family.  

Bleh, what a waste of life. Anjali would never marry at an early age, and the guy she married would have to be dirty rich. She hadn't really given thought to it much for she'd spent too much time on her studies. She'd dated a lot of men, but those were just small affairs. She never really thought of marrying any of them. What a horrid image. Her ideal guy would probably be just someone rich and handsome that would spoil her like her father did.

And Ridhimma's ideal guy, according to her, would be some very religious, middle-class, goody-goody. For her sister never lived life like she should. She never showed off their money, and never dated. She wasted her life on impressing her parents. Or did she?

?????

Loved it? Hated it?

Throw me some constructive criticism please!  

Be honest with your comments please! I know I hurried some of the intros because I wasn't sure how to introduce those characters.

Questions to Answer in your Comments:

Was the chapter short?

Which was your favorite intro, and why?

Which character do you most identify with?

Were all the intros equally written, or did I waste too much time on some?  

Likes/Dislikes?
kimmu thumbnail
I loved it!!!! I love the concept so far.. if your going to and AK, then please do.. AK and AR are my favoritist couples πŸ˜† and i love reading them together in fanfics.. πŸ˜ƒ