Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 11/01/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Hi friends..
Today's episode was good.And it was fast.Things weren't slow as in the past 2 weeks.So here it is..

Yesterday we had stopped at Jassi trying to confront Raj.We had guessed right.She is dreaming.She is still in her thoughts (only that one sentence "What will u make me forget my senses,i'll make u forget urs") when Armaan wakes her up.She comes to her senses & says that she had come to talk about the balance sheets.Just then a phone rings in her cabin & she excuses herself.Armaan & Raj look at each other with a puzzled expression.Armaan is still worried abt the card and considering the different ones scattered on the table.Raj tells him to stop thinking about the card and reminds him that Mallika too has come back.She will just be coming to meet him & will be asking him all the details, how is he, where all had he been and if he has turned into a dry stick pining for her.(LOL) Dead Armaan seems least bothered & is lost in the cards.Raj reminds him that although Jassi is their prime concern at present,he must not forget that he's engaged to Mallika, who is also his partner in the company.Armaan makes a face at Raj Confused .Raj goes.
Armaan says to himself that alright, today he himself will write something for Jassi.

Jassi picks up the phone & says it's Armaan Suri's office.Nandu is on the line.He snaps at her that of course he knows it,where else can she be? He seems pleased & tells her that he has 2 things to tell her.One-the bank has sanctioned Kohinoor's loan towards Gulmohar.Jassi is pleased.Nandu is worried that the Armaan-Raj jodi should not do anything to spoil their plans.Jassi assures him that she has taken care of that..She has made Armaan sign the guarantee papers.So if those 2 frauds try any game,she can safely prove that the loan to GM was from Kohinoor.Nandu then tells her that the 2nd thing is abt the car she had palnned to buy.He is in a showroom (looks very posh,Nandu is wearing a smart suit too) & is gazing at a Mercedez Benz.He asks her if she can be there by 1.00 pm to finalise the car he has chosen.She says she'll make it at the said time.

Pari spots Mallika with a gift in her hand.She teases her saying that it looks like it is for Armaan.Mallika says yes,it is for him.

ARMAAN'S CABIN
Armaan has decided the card & has written something on his own.He has just finished putting the card in the envelope when Mallika enters.Jassi is aware of Mallika's entry and looks jealous.She is listening as usual.Armaan gets up with the envelope in his hand.Mallika comes & gives him a hug,and literally snatches the envelope from his hand.You can imagine Armaan's face. Disapprove
Armaan asks her how was Goa.Mallika says that everything was nice,the beaches,the beauty but she missed 1 thing terribly.Armaan innocently asks her what,all the time looking at the envelope in her hand.Mallika says ofcourse him.She then rests her head on his shoulder & puts on that silly pout.She asks him if he didn't miss her.Armaan is most uncomfortable and says ofcourse he did,but Jassi..he says.Mallika irritatingly says "Jassi?" Angry He points at her cabin & says that yes,Jassi..he had to discuss something with her..she is back to her old cabin.He tries to take the envelope but she moves away from him with it still in her hand.She complains to him that wherever he goes,why does he need to carry that Jassi along with him? She is always behind him,like his shadow, comeon what was the need to take her to the L'oreal fashion show? Jassi looks hurt.Mallika then says with a grin that she heard that Jassi ditched him that evening for her boyfriend Nandu ? Armaan, with a very disturbed expression says "Nandu? Jassi's boyfriend? Ok so gossip-queen Pari has already told u all this?" Mallika tells him come on,Pari was just informing her.She then says that God has made perfect pairs.How ugly and disgusting Jassi is,Nandu is equally stupid and pathetic.Tears well up in Jassi's eyes.Mallika says that she has heard that Jassi's boyfriend has quite a bit of money.But she then says why are we talking of all this? We should be talking of both of us.She is close to Armaan, when Nandini enters.She greets Mallika and says that she wanted to speak of the estimated figures but will come later if she has interrupted them.Armaan says that she can speak about the figures with Jassi.Mallika then says that she must go now.She is leaving with the envelope in her hand.Armaan asks her to give it..She looks at it suspiciously & says "what is this?" Armaan is alarmed.She then says "Oh Armaan..already there are so many things on my table that I dont need ur cards.." She returns it and leaves.Armaan heaves a lamba sigh of relief.

JASSI'S CABIN

Jassi is still upset.Nandini comes and hands her the file.Jassi says she will go through it.Nandini notices she is upset and says she has got something for her.She removes the aromatherapy candle from her bag & gives it to her.Jassi asks her that what can this candle do when her heart is so full of darkness.Nandini says that a candle can't drive away the entire darkness..but atleast it can give her a little light.She asks Jassi that how long will she live like this in so much pain? Like this, she is torturing herself, her work as well as her personal life.Jassi has tears in her eyes.She says that she does not know where her life starts & work ends.Nandini asks her not to burden her heart so much.She asks her to light the candle.She reminds her that when it gets very dark,light is not far.There is a new dawn after every long dark night.She tells her that the light of this candle will show her new light.She presses Jassi's hand & leaves.

Armaan enters Jassi's cabin with a neatly wrapped gift & a card.He gives it to her,doesn't say anything & goes.Jassi without opening them, dumps them in the trashbag.But her curiosity gets the better of her & she removes the card back and opens it.It is a beautiful red piece with "Thinking Of You.." writtn on it's front.She opens it.Inside,in shiny white ink on a red background,Armaan has written in his own handwriting,in his own words (the words were beautiful..i'll reproduce them in hindi and english):

"   Main koi Lekhak nahin..
    Par koi Lekhak bhi yeh nahin jaan sakega ki..
   Armaan ke liye Jassi kya hai..

Jassi
Uske liye woh Umeed hai,
   Jo batati hai ki har baat theek ho jayegi..
   Jassi Uske liye woh Kiran hai,
   Jo har andhera door karde..
   Bas,Mere liye to..
   Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin.."

"I am no Writer..
But no Writer can ever know...
What Jassi is to Armaan..
For Him, Jassi is that hope,
which assures him that everything will be right..
For Him, Jassi is that ray of light,
Which drives away every darkness..
For Me..
There is noone like Jassi.."

While she is reading this,we are shown Armaan pensively sitting on his chair..It was a really touching scene.Dare I say,Armaan looked GENUINE.

Jassi says to herself that Armaan Sir,I have always spread light on evey path of your life, but you..you have darkened even the smallest lane of my heart.
She then comes to him.She thanks him for the card and says that he writes well and that she liked it.Armaan looks faintly unconvinced.She then says that she is going out for lunch.He tells her that he will be gone too & will see her later.
At the door, she meets Raj.Raj says "Hello Jhansi Ki Rani.." and holds out his hand.She shakes it and doesn't seem ready to leave it.She then twists his entire hand with the force of a bulldozer and drags him inside.Raj is howling in pain and Armaan is too shocked to do anything.
Tada! Jassi comes out of her dream (4th? or 5th?) Sleepy .She leaves Raj's hand & goes.Raj makes a face and tells Armaan that first,Jassi only lokked strange,lately she has started behaving strangely too.

Jassi meets Gang.Maithili is back! They ask her where she is off to.She replies with a shy smile that "Woh..Mere Nandu .." is taking me out for lunch and giving me a surprise too.Armaan and Raj hear and are paralyzed. Shocked Gang starts teasing Jassi that oh,so it's her boyfriend she is going to meet and what is the surprise..is he going to propose her? Jassi looks obviously pleased and Armaan totally mad.Raj says that for the first time he has seen such a wide grin on such a horrid face.He says that first this "boyfriend" took her out for dinner,now the same "boyfriend" is taking her out for lunch,afer that the same "boyfriend" is going to surprise her.He hoes that this Nandu-Bandhu aka Boyfriend is not planning any trap.Armaan wants to bang his head again. Ouch

Nandu is in the "AutoHangar" showroom.Jassi meets him there.He is sitting in a Mercedez and is acting like a child, making weird car noises.He asks her how she finds his choice.He provides her the info that their C200 has a power of 160 bhp.Jassi says that the car looks great but it is definitely not for them, they obviously can't afford it.He tells her why not? They are buying it from Kohinoor's money,which they have earned from their hard work.Their car should suit the Gm and owner of Kohinoor.Jassi resists.He tells her that they are not using Armaan Suri's money and that their hard work definitely deserves the car,esp after what Armaan is doing to them.He tells her that if she wanted she can have 2 bunglows, 3 cars and even a helicopter on which the two of them can fly. LOL He takes out a file and shows her that he has calculated very wisely.They are using money he has wisely earned by investing in shares.They won't cause any major loss to Kohinoor or Gm.He chides her that she stop thinking of Armaan & his money.Jassi tells him that with the faces they have got, they won't look good in that car, people will wonder if it is real.Nandu tells her that once they buy this car, the problem of thei ill-fated faces will get solved for ever.Girls will run after him & guys after her.He urges her that this is the chance which will change their way of living..is she ready to take this golden chance?
Jassi is thinking.She looks quite positive.Before she says anything,camera freezes on her face.

Thanks,

Edited by Daisy - 11 January 2005 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bosky

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Wow thanks Daisy - a perfect update as usual!
neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for update daisy!Smile
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanx alot daisy
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy. Great update. Sounds exciting! I can't wait to
see tonight's episode!

I know this has been mentioned before, but isn't everyone
acting as if they are meeting Nandu for the first time! I don't get
it!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy.

Originally posted by jprasad

I know this has been mentioned before, but isn't everyone
acting as if they are meeting Nandu for the first time! I don't get
it!

True Jprasad. That was my thought too. ...I felt probably they tweaked a bit and are showing the same old episodes of Jassi and nandu...LOLLOLLOL

pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Lovely update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
deja vu! LOL Maybe T&D heard us after all and went back to
the original Jassi script, but as usual they still leave us
wondering.

I am still looking forward to tonight's episode.

Go to top