Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

It has come to notice of Development team that lot of members are sending Spam PMs to others. Such PMs ask you to forward it to 10 more people or some ill luck will befall on them.

Do we need to mention that all such posts are simply rubbish and nothing happens to you if you do not act on it. Atleast nothing has happened to me till now even though I have NEVER EVER forwarded such PM's.

Though such PMs do not fall under "Abusive PM" category, we will be forced to take action against the members if this doesn't stop soon. More because now we are receiving complaints from members that they are finding it too frustrating.

Please stop this Inbox spamming!!!

If your friends are sending you such messages, request them to stop doing this. Report to Moderators of your forum if you are getting PMs from unknown people. 

Hope you all will cooperate with us in this matter.

Thanks

IF Dev Team

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*Jagz_KiranPEEBULL_NEWSminioo1cuteluvLeadNitrateYahoo2~~*Anjali*~~siddh_vLeodeshi2007Nandooangelonskyscorpionsavengeloverocks!moonlitnightprinceznaAnotherMiracleShazia_hayaDark Loveneha_bbsr2005Mitesh.Psweethoney06Sehar_Sheikhzhasan2xarmaanloverxuntamedvampireanni_23IndefiniteLOVEMiniRulzk-ekta fantukz_REmix.Mandy.Sano88-Nadii-shizajavedanku2cutepari0706Kruthika.N-Anaya-minuusmallwondernidhi2013Siddhi_yipee-dramaholic--tanya-Karan.TRaee_Salvatorefly2mesubha2601S a r a hMonu-SunNaaGuardian Angelshalimonikaseth-Faith-rashi85-aditi-umi82990zahra.GracellaInfinitedreamsQH_DDEJ_Fan~*Mehwish*~Batameez.trina_sarasHowlariousBiggBoss420

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plzz STOP Forwarding Irritating/Spam PMs" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhaskar bro...this was needed.
I am getting 20-30 such PMs everyday....
Hopefully, this would stop now....

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Ab tohh I ll pakka send! LOL LOL Okk, kidding! I myself hate itt but last time, did it...for fun! Else I hve never done it, on and off IF! Except once or twice during exams LOL LOL LOL

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I recieved only one so far!!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhaskar bro
This was needed, I also got a fw of such posts Confused

sweet_dreams22

IF-Dazzler

sweet_dreams22

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i got thse pm's as well its of no use nuthin neva hppened 2 me...
Priya

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks For this Bhaskar Bhaiiya.
Everyday I Login i get about 5-10 Of these Spam Messages! Embarrassed

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hii BB

thanx this was needed! I've got loads of those kinds of PMs from random ppl i don't even know! GRR!!!

thanx again!!
Prii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top