India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

some new developments...... (Page 2)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey ides...welcome back buddy! Hug We did miss u!
And ur cousin sounds really sweeeeet! I love kids too!

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
same here i love kids as well welcome bak ides
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey ides.. welcome  back.. as for the little one.. I know exactly how you feel..
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hey Ides welcome Back...

Surely we missed all your witty responses...

Oh gosh a baby...they are amazingly cuteeeee....

I love little babies....

Ab dekho tumhe...purab bhi chaheye, cousin bhi aur uske saath Mercedex Benz....Wah Ides...chat bhi teri pat bhi teri...LOLLOLWink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
exactly Smisha......see no one told me that I was limited to a baby or a car or Purab......so I decided to kill 3 birds with one stone......Wink.....u all are welcome to use the same strategy in a different senario..... that is with a different baby, different car and different Purab.....Wink
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Hey ides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me give you a hug firstHug. I missed u sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Glad that u r back. Oh BTW, i sent a my haliptor pilot with Chicken Soup for u to make u feel better, but u see he's a new guy and got lost. Couldn't find your place and he got hungry and eat your soup. Wink So sorry buddy, my soup never reached u.

and the baby sounds soooooooooooooo cute. I love kids. they r so cute, but when they grow old they are soooooo much work. I have a little nephew who's gonna be 1 year on the 15th of this month. Oh look, i think i'm gonna write a whole story if i don't stop now. I'm just sooooooooo happy that u r back and got carried away and didn't notice.

Are u still awake ides???LOL

Once again Welcome backSmile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
welcome back E!!! I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! Hug  omg you really had me there---i was getting all pumped up to yell at you for not telling me about this guy and then I realized it was a little guy Wink  that's sooo cute...babies are wonderful (especially the ones that don't cry too much Big smile)
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

LOLLOL Anjali.One track mind!!!!!

A secret......when I first read,I thought Ides was talking about a puppy (dog)because I couldn't think of a baby and Ides in the same line....if you know what I meanEmbarrassed .then I read the 'car seat' and double checked ........

Thank God or else Ides would have be the second one to come after me with those terrifying looking pehelwaans after Ritu........LOL

Go to top