Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for Jan 11th (Page 2)

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble

thanks for the update.

i had missed some episodes. so i am a bit confused here. can anyone tell me if abhi ever told neha why he and kiran had separated? If he did then why is neha believing what kiran told her?

can anyone answer my question here?

kkkripa Senior Member
kkkripa
kkkripa

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the update.

Neha is too irritating these days.....instead of having a calm discussion with Abhi to sort out there differences...she's making things more & more impossible for herself...i don't know what's going on in her head.......If she's going to continue with this kind of temperament for too long nosooner she'll turn crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Maybe it is just her pregnancy harmones running wild Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnav

i agree that neha is carrying a lot of baggage but i don't agree with abhi talking like that. he was supposed to sit and talk calmly. plus neha is a would be mom..one should not shout on a would be mom

That's a nice thing to say but as any married woman will tell you,talking it out,pregnant or not ,is never so simple.

Neha is behaving quite normally but in this case it's the normal behaviour of a shrewish wife who wants to have complete grip over her husband and cannot see beyond it.For her,even Astha is an obstacle.

Guys like Abhi are never the ones who take anything personal calmly.Had she calmly told him about her insecurities,he might have seen reason.But she is trying to wrench Abhi away from Simran and trying to make her look evil and that's the worst thing she can do right now.

And Abhi is right in pointing out that he did a lot for Neha too,that too when she was just his makaan malkin.So why could't he do anything for Simran,who is not only his ex wife whom he wronged,but also his friend and the mother of his child who supported him inspite of everything.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

ya i do think Neha is becoming very sensitive as her pregnancy stages pass by. Maybe bcos it is about hormones.

But i think Abhi is handling the issue well. He is trying his level best to patch with Neha. But Neha is running with such wild ideas that Abhi cant digest it. So he shouts at her. Its but natural.

Its really strange why Neha is believing Kiran. As far as I know, Neha knows everything about Kiran. I think Abhi has told her. But still if she believes Kiran, then somthing is wrong with her brains. Abhi will definitely act wild with her. She has to take it from him.

Basically Neha should try to assess the situation soon or i think something is going to happen to her.I hope she does not lose the baby again.

Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 7:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the great  update.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks sree for the fabulous update!

Go to top