MODS pls close (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Part 2 has just been updated, hope you guys like it Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MODS pls close (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!ok, u killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!Too funny. I could not stop laughin. Poor armaan. Green face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I could imagine him goin through the hotel looking like this sea monster!!!!!!!!Ha ha!!!!!!lol! ROFL

Edited by samijan - 04 July 2008 at 5:04am

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Jeez woman... thora to taaras khau us bechare pe... Hehee.. Mr. Lubna, my sympathies are with you LOL

how did armaan go out without eyebrows????? wow hahaha... weird man. LOL LOL and ridz is just over the top... she's crazy! She's a madwoman!!

Richa1234

IF-Dazzler

Richa1234

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Are we reading about the real Lubna ji here? I can sense your true colors through Riddhima's description. May God save your to-be-hubby. LOL

Riddhima is a sherni here. Armaan bechare ki pehle eyebrows nikaal li, then she has more plans for him in mind. Gosh!!! Armaan should start his day only after saying "Jai mata Di". LOL

I hope sherni resolves her differences with our sher soon. Wink

Edited by Richa1234 - 04 July 2008 at 6:16am

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
hey lubna Smile
wheres my pm sweety?????????? Angry Angry Angry
this time i shall forgive u but next time Angry
ok i guess its enough for now LOL
coming back to the ff Smile
omg ur soo funny yaar how do u get all such kind of mindblowing thoughts n tricks n pranks yaar LOL
well so both r at equal scores 1 all hun Wink n he hit at the right spot bingo !!!!! finally he asked her why she hates him n if she does so then why did she marry him wow yaar bullseye!!! Wink n now she'll tell that she was compelled to do so n now he sets out to make her fall in love with him naa Smile well that will be all fun n interesting to read Smile
n the best part was their proximity n the way she was reacting Embarrassed LOL it was tooo cute
update soon n do pm me coz i dont wanna miss out the fun
Clap

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Richa1234

Are we reading about the real Lubna ji here? I can sense your true colors through Riddhima's description. May God save your to-be-hubby. LOL

Riddhima is a sherni here. Armaan bechare ki pehle eyebrows nikaal li, then she has more plans for him in mind. Gosh!!! Armaan should start his day only after saying "Jai mata Di". LOL

Hahahahahaa... shes a million times worse lmao LOLLOL

Richa1234

IF-Dazzler

Richa1234

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Originally posted by Richa1234

Hahahahahaa... shes a million times worse lmao LOLLOL

Lubi, what's Zuzu saying? Itni Gaaliyaan........Raam Raam *holds ears*

Million dollar question: Who would be Lubi's Budhhaji? Anybody up for it? LOL

ttimpy

ttimpy

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wow lubna....brilliant piece of work.........i have loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeed the dialogues and your imagination / creativity is superb........
loved the towel scene...........only things like this will bring abt a change in riddhima........but pl. dont make her call armaan "budha"...it breaks my heart LOL LOL...... .he is our dude........
pl. add me to ur pm list.......dont want to miss out on any updates.....
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top