Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 28

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi4u

hey lubs

ROFL bechara armi ROFL but hamari ridz ka bhi kya dimag ha ROFL yaar yaar hamaray achay khasa stud ko harabhuda bana diya re LOL ya kya kiya re ROFL

grt prt yaar Evil Smile

cont super soooooonnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

hey mahru LOLLOL yes Ridz is evil to the core LOLLOLLOL abhi toh sirf bhuda banaya hai, aage aage dekho aur kya kya banati hai woh Armaan ko LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MODS pls close (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey lubna Smile
just read ur ff its amazing yaar lovely concept n cool intro along with part 1 Wink
well coming to part 1 i have laughed so much reading this part it was awesome yaar tooo good esp that green colour n lipstick n hair removing cream LOL
it was so hillarious
do update soon
n plz pm me
Clap

thanks sweety for all the claps, hehe dont tell me you've never tried the hair removing cream LOLLOLLOL Ridz can be very resourcefull when she needs to pull pranks LOL

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

wow she can be really evil...............loved it.........and poor poor hamara hero...shrek ban gaya...............i really want to try this out on sum1.............lmao.........
Tongue
LOLLOLLOL Try it out, it works Big smile not that i'd know obviouslyLOL 

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na2339

Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey lubna Smile
just read ur ff its amazing yaar lovely concept n cool intro along with part 1 Wink
well coming to part 1 i have laughed so much reading this part it was awesome yaar tooo good esp that green colour n lipstick n hair removing cream LOL
it was so hillarious
do update soon
n plz pm me
Clap

thanks sweety for all the claps, hehe dont tell me you've never tried the hair removing cream LOLLOLLOLhey lubs have used it several times but not like rdidz plucking out the eyebrows onlyLOL Ridz can be very resourcefull when she needs to pull pranks LOLtrue yaarLOL

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sacred shrine

off!she is such a...
        poor armaan.....
bt she sounds a bit rude 2armaan.i mean it seems he luvs her...if she cant luv him then @least can b a lil polite n gentle 2him...

i wd lyk her in tht way...cz if saying 2much...plz plz plz upd8 fast...n mk sth muishy in the honeymoon...after all its HONEYmoon...so has 2b filld wth sweetness....haha...

lol Ridz wants a divorce not to become friends LOLLOLLOL which is why she's being extra mean and not polite and gentle. But who knows where this honeymoon will lead to WinkLOL

Bissu

Bissu

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
oh wow loubna this is another one of your many talents?
comedy?! i loved the beginning. please update it soon yaar. LOL

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hey lubana amezing update.......u rvery creative..................keep it up..........do pm whenever u updat...........
HeartMONA

jhanvimooni

Groupbie

jhanvimooni

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Lubna,

Firstly,i just completed reading Dil Ki Baath..it was awesome

This is a completely new concept and HILARIOUS..looking forward for the next parts..
Cheers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top