Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
zahra u should also make some of karan & Shilpa tooo 😳 would be grt if u make some of sr-kajol stuffsssssssssss
zahra. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anshu: Lol...yes you are! πŸ˜‰ Lol...So you can give me some publicity, na?

@Ravs: Aw...I guess soo...But i felt good makng something for you wihtout you having to tell me. Although i still havnt done ur req...Hehe...As you can see im lazy in most aspects!! Hehe...But thanks..Are u sure they are good..I didnt really like it!
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wowoow kewll stuff zahra.. loved the immuu ones...

surprises came out OSM...

congo on new shop😳

zahra. thumbnail
@ Ash: I will take your suggestion. Infact i was thinking..Which scene of ArmaanRiddhima(KaSh) Shud i do? So you wanna give me an idea of a love scene? Yep..I have loads of SRK-Kajol caps so will def do. Thanks.
zahra. thumbnail
@ Zarwa: Thanks hun...So sweet. Love your vid avi..
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ZAru- yeh honesetly ..u knw i wudnt lie to you 😳 i like the hole circle effetc it turned preety awsome ..ill try nd get hold of this one pic of him ..which is super hot i think some people have already made some siggys !!haha dnt worii man ..whenever ur ready nd its done its all good in the hood 😳 😳
zahra. thumbnail
@ Ravs: Yep, I know you would never lie to me. Yeah, I like the effect i used but I dunno why it didnt turn out good. But if you say it did then i take your word for it! Aw..Thanks...It all good in the hood! πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fruity*pebbles

@ Anshu: Lol...yes you are! πŸ˜‰ Lol...So you can give me some publicity, na?

Lol yea I do to everyone πŸ€“πŸ˜†Ask Ravz πŸ˜†

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fruity*pebbles

@ Ash: I will take your suggestion. Infact i was thinking..Which scene of ArmaanRiddhima(KaSh) Shud i do? So you wanna give me an idea of a love scene? Yep..I have loads of SRK-Kajol caps so will def do. Thanks.

argh thats really a tough question because all scences are awsome i think u should some of kiss scences the karva chaut kiss the gappu went down n armaan kissed ridzi that scences are breath taking
n naughty scences the AR nok-jhoks and valentine present scencs😳
wow srk-kajol if possiable do pm me if u have some of srk-kajol in kuch kuch hota hey n kabhi khushi khabhi ghum😳

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@Zahra- yeh dnt worii about !T it looks fine!! i think planning for the next update shud b Veer-zaara even tho i dnt like srk heehe !! but dat movie was awsome or K3G !! just thinkin ahead πŸ˜‰