Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tapishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
in bomber epi it was so confirmed! the way aryan threatned bomber, i was totally blown away by that! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Edited by sedna - 15 years ago
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and in dipika's flat when ajay said
"agar us ko kuch...."
woops aryan grabbed his collar and he was so not him self "main dipika ko kuch nahi hone doon ga." ๐Ÿ˜ณ
boxer shotgun everyone was shocked๐Ÿ˜†
loved that episode ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
AJ_ss thumbnail
ya, and even before that there were a few cute scenes with them, in dipika's first few episodes...when she would talk to him about how he needs to accept the loss of his family...it wasn't romantic exactly, but it shows how she understands him, plus just the fact that he listened to her when normally he didn't talk about his family much.
and then in the bomber one you could see how he cared for her a lot, and ya, i think the real romantic feelings started in the episode where ss was framed.
so ya, lots of scenes!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both had respect towards each other from the time Dipi entered special squad... But Dipika felt for Aryan in SS frame episode! And Aryan felt for Dipi in the epi where he touched her arms in the social worker murder case๐Ÿ˜ณ
tapishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
deeps was the one who made him accept the truth abt his dead wife and daughter, she made him strong.
maisoon thumbnail
yessss!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ that i think alot
she was the one who actually taked to him about his wife and helped him with his feeling

also in shiana case she made him realized ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maisoon thumbnail

discussion seems to fade out i guess!!!!i have uploaded  videos but i will definftely do more๐Ÿ˜Šhere are the links

Edited by maisoon - 15 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... Aur bhi karein kya, sirf do do apna aap discuss karein to kya karein.... Thanks for the video yaar๐Ÿ˜›