Zee Marathi

Will Abhiman Speak.........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Dr. Joshi is atlast ready to treat Abhi, but will abhi speak? And if yes, what will he tell? Will he be able to explain what he saw? And will Dr. believe him? And will Vicky get any clues form it????

I think, in order to keep interest of people like us in this serial alive Mr.Satish should give some twist in the serial.

So........... will abhi speak????

Edited by sony1704 - 05 June 2008 at 12:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Abhiman Speak........." in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smitu

Smitu

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i think he will speak...

the director should not take long to make abhiman speak...asamabhav is the most interesting and happening show on zee marathi these days...before people loose interest...abhiman should speakkkkkkkkkk

i am curiousssssss to know what abhiman's answer is going to be....

and wat abt sulekha...i hope she does not kill shastri ajoba..since he is also planning to go to Pune...

oh nooooooooo

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Mala watate ki Abhiman nakkich bolel pan Sulekha che nav nahi ghenar karan ek tar tyache prem ahe ani dusare mhanje aata to shahana houn swatahach Sulekha cha kata kadhel ....karan to nehami Sulekha la mhanto ki mi jasa jiv deu shakato tasa jiv gheuhi sahakto .....baghu ya kay hote ....

forever young

forever young

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
what happened in asmabhav on 6th june? Ermm

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
So Abhi didn't speak but he denied killing Bal Kaka. He also denied Sulekha been there. So how will any one come to know who killed Bal Kaka?

Also Priya has told vicky that she thinks Sulekha is in Pune. So i think now vicky will follow her in Pune.

But still i donot know how will they come to know about Indumati killing Bal Kaka. How will Abhi explain that and when?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.