Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: delo

Hahaha lets see...Waise I am not too hopeful when it comes to the show..Chalo chodo...jo hoga dekha jaayega..

And yaa I only had thought this sabse pehle that he will be shirtless ...but then he will be covered with his heavy ornaments...so we wont see him bare...ya maybe when they go to stay in the jungle then we can see him shirtlesss 🤣

theek bol rahi hai jo hoga dekha jayega😃

aree haan he will be covered with heavy ornaments but phir bho thoda toh jhalak milega🤣yes i will be waiting eagerly for them 2 go for 13 year ka vanvaas n 1 year agyatvaas🤣poore 14 saal ke liye shirtless dekhne ko milega🤣

priya😃

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bellle4u

aree haan he will be covered with heavy ornaments but phir bho thoda toh jhalak milega🤣yes i will be waiting eagerly for them 2 go for 13 year ka vanvaas n 1 year agyatvaas🤣poore 14 saal ke liye shirtless dekhne ko milega🤣

priya😃

Ya exactly....Initially it will be all those heavy ornaments and bla bla...Lolzz..I dunno what thats called....I will wait for the banwaas.....Crap...I wont wait for this show at all😆

delo thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedi_girl

Hey Daisy, Sidrah_fariq and Priya, Haan main bhin Prem ke liye worried hoon. Hopefully like Sidrah_Fariq said the show will be a weekly and Harshad will have time to shoot for Kis Desh😃

I heard its a weekly...Am not too sure though...But still they will have start shooting now....as the show goes on air in August...And the war scenes and stuff are not easy to shoot

Iriss thumbnail

Yeh Heer bhi... sometimes I don't understand her! How can she say she loves MM??? Oh btw, Priya, remember we were saying that we had to get Heer and the others out of the picture and get there instead? Well now we have a new shikar to get out: Vishaka! Ab ek aur Prem ke peeche!😆😆😆

Hey Daisy, Sidrah_fariq and Priya, Haan main bhin Prem ke liye worried hoon. Hopefully like Sidrah_Fariq said the show will be a weekly and Harshad will have time to shoot for Kis Desh😃

bhavna maine poori taiyari kar rakhi hai just want u all with me😃

aur bhavna jab hum sab mil jaye naa toh kya heer aur kya vishkanya hum sab ko hata dengein😉infact with all the girls sirf ek aadmi hai jise main hatana chahti hun lallu ko kitna rulata hai prem ko😡

yes sidra_fariq i hope wht u said is right he might shoot in weekend😃waise abhi uss mahabharat ki sirf casting choose ho rahi haina abhi air par aane ke liye aur shooting ke liye kafi waqt hai😃

priya😃

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bellle4u

priya😃

I can see you two are making all intezaam to see him shirtless!😆 Kya kya plan ho raha hai😆 Hey if they go for 14 years, tab to jee bhar ke dekhlegein😆😆 No need to download epi and watch them over and over again😆

*-sana-* thumbnail
congo on the new fc guys!! 😛 wow...this fc moves fast 😆 😆 gr8 work guys 👏 👏 👏
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
here's a pic from the spa promo guys....lols...i'l get the vid soon...soo i'l post it asap....kkk...it wil be a DL...hehe....am posting only one...coz other 3 has only aditi..hehe...

luv nans
*-sana-* thumbnail
@jedi_girl : i love ur avi 😳 😳 i loved that scene it was so cutee 😛
delo thumbnail

I can see you two are making all intezaam to see him shirtless!😆 Kya kya plan ho raha hai😆 Hey if they go for 14 years, tab to jee bhar ke dekhlegein😆😆 No need to download epi and watch them over and over again😆

Gosh it will be a long wait....1 saal ka wait....hahaahahah..Itne door ka nahi sochna chaiye yaar....Kahin saare sapne na toot jaaye...😆

Iriss thumbnail

bhavna humne kya kya soch rakha hai ye sirf hum hi jantein hain if harshad listens naa toh sharam se pani pani ho jayega😆

waise i love dairy milk chocolate very much😛 ghee is fattening 😆just avoid ghee,butter n cheese all stuff😆

priya😃