Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Cherry's Helper is Fake Moni

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
It is Her for sure! ok if you look closely. When cherry is talking to the person. The person she is talking to is SHORTER than Cherry. I have a question is Paramjeet shorter than cherry? No idea.... If he is...it could be him too! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sohniye212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Also the person Cherry was talking to was holding a black umbrella 😕 ...when Mahi,Soni, & Shabd got home from the police station, Moni also had a black umbrella in her hands and she didn't seem too sure about where she was coming from when asked ...idk if that helps but i thought it might mean something if the writers put it in the show...
cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think they are making moni seem suspicious but i strongly feel it is parmjeet....he seems tooooo nice
also he went to the market at the same time cherry was thanking someone for their help...

and in the gurudwara scene when jeet was on the phone - cherry was far away with the rest of the family members but paramjeet was missing there.....!

and both of them are from canada...
Dhinchak12 thumbnail
I am sure its fake Moni...so she lied abt her eyes yesterday..mahi have noticed that. I am sure she will discuss this with shabd and they will do something to trap her
bluishgreen thumbnail
its for sure mahi's fake mom
coz if u guys had keenly seen d scene in which cherry is talking to d person in d black umbrella,in a particular shot d fake mom's dhupatta flew in2 d side of d camera.d same colored dhupatta is worn by her when she comes inside d gate asking mahi about d jail visit.u have 2watch closely to c it.
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i think
wo hai
jo apnay apko soni or mahi ki maa kehti hai..
wasay mujhay sure hai kay wohi hai....
wo cherry ki help kar rahi hai..

dekha tha cherry kay pass jo khara tha / khari thi uski umberalla black thi.

jub mahi soni nay mummy g ko dekha to, tub apnay dekha ho ga mummy g kay pass bhi black umberalla thi....

Edited by aisha_1992 - 15 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Again an old articel.