Rohini and her interaction with men

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Initally she was soo rude to Shekhar for none of Shekhars fault
Karb came into picture she accused him of taking pics and all and then they became friends  and she did'nt mind him giving her a hug !!
Then came Nikhil who is Revathy's son and she also talks to him pretty nicely !!

But with Shekhar she has'nt been so pleasent !! I feel Shekhar shud give her a cold Shoulder and Ignore her the way he did in the last episode
Rohini is uite ambitious and I wonder if she will go ahead of Ragini in getting her goal in life ! She is changing big time and now her attitue towards men seem to be changing but our Shekhar is still being treated the same way as in the begining when she landed from Meerut to Mumbai !!!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am happy that Shekhar gave her the gold shoulder!! 👏 Lage raho Shekhar. 👏 Only then Rohini will stop showing her kharoosi, and will run after you. 😛 😆 😆
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh shanti u se yahaan pe i have seen first time ke main character itna shallow dikha diya hai....selfishness ka epitome hai rohini.........well..shekhar better keep showing the attitude 😆 😉
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I loved Shekhar ignoring his Rohini for a change . 😳

Hope this continues......
shanti05 thumbnail
Yeah he better show her some attitude !! After Mondays episode I am hoping for Major change in Shelhars Character and he will definatly make Rohini realise that she needs to be much nicer to him !!! 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh to bass shuruwad hai..Picture abhi baki hai mere dost..
This is probbaly the beginning of Shekhar throwing attitudes, we are yet to witness the angry young man looks..the unpredictable looks ..uff im too desperate..let Rohini go her way I only care for Dr Shekhar..he shud be strong infront Rohini
Sharmii thumbnail
yeah go for Apu's attiude...

Apu puts on Attitude and Rohini kya.....revathi se Radha Mom fida ho jaayenge!! 😆 😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Yeah he better show her some attitute !! She can go her way but he needs to show attitute and just go and she shud come peeche peeche !!! 😳
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Rohini is uite ambitious and I wonder if she will go ahead of Ragini in getting her goal in life ! She is changing big time and now her attitue towards men seem to be changing but our Shekhar is still being treated the same way as in the begining when she landed from Meerut to Mumbai !!!😕

Yeah Rohini goes on a major defensive when she interacts with men, but I think this has to do something with her past. Ragini told Shekhar about that somewhat.. when she told him that Rohini's decisions especially in these matters have always been wrong (when she was pulling his leg about opening an account)..

She was rude to Shekhar in the beginning, but has tried to change her ways, but I dont think she is concerned for him like he's for her and thats what showed off in Monday's episode..  She's a little indifferent.. she asked him once he did not tell her.. so she's like chodo usko types..

You are right about her becoming increasingly ambitious to the point that she does not care for the people around her.. If thats the case I agree Shekhar should leave her on her haal and let her be.. no need to please her all the time!  But I doubt Shekhar will do that, some how he'll find out about her insecurities and help her out.. but I dont think Rohini will notice all that yet! She does not know the value of Shekhar! 😉😆😆
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 Wonderfuly put !! That was a very mature look at the Rohini character.

Am hoping she realises the true value of Dr.Shekar soon....