Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

Deepika is good for nothing!!

shubhamshrestha Newbie
shubhamshrestha
shubhamshrestha

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Deepika Does not do anything important in SS.

Infact Aryan is the main person and all Deepika does is to intruppt the case last few episodes have been so boaring due to her.

I liked shaiana and her investigation, why did they pull her out??

maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
excuse me!! Ouch ye kya baat hui?!!

do you think investigations are carried out like ss team do? Confused
if you break into a house and get evidences
next day you land in a jail and p-sing chaki LOL
and you also loses the case in the court

i think dipika is the only one who has the right sense of inx=vestigation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer

AJ_ss Senior Member
AJ_ss
AJ_ss

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ya, ss needed deepika to come keep an eye on them, or they'd have been disbanded long ago. and anyway, deepika's in charge of forensics, not investigation, who do you think takes care of autopsies and stuff?
shaina is a great cop and a great character, but that doesn't make deepika any less...i like her just as much, or probably more. 

Edited by AJ_ss - 04 June 2008 at 4:08pm

boomer

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maisoon

excuse me!! Ouch ye kya baat hui?!!

do you think investigations are carried out like ss team do? Confused
if you break into a house and get evidences
next day you land in a jail and p-sing chaki LOL
and you also loses the case in the court

i think dipika is the only one who has the right sense of inx=vestigation

yaah i agree wth u..i knw t feels lyk ts a hindrance @ tmsWink..bt when u actually thnk abt da procedure carried out n real lyf n such instances..da whole team might end up n jail or lose thr jobs..

n as 4 da filing businessLOL..actually f sm old case comes up n they r asked 2 clarify thr previous stance n back t wth solid evidence or smthn dis lot s deffa gonna 2 be n deep troubleLOL..lol..ts fun 2 see rash action n TV..bt when u add deepika n 2 da mix t sort f balances our da rest f them n da story seems more real..so i guess deepika s da only 1 who s level headed enuf 2 keep da distance between personal n proffessional lyf..

bt me too luv da way these 3,aryan n da other 2  lose control n get goin..t spices up da dramaWinkn i js luv da way they sneak behind deepika's back..ts so funnyLOL

boomer

maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

oh good i dipika gets three votes LOL thanks

ok i agree at times it became boring after shai but special squad is the team OF FORENCIS AND INVESTIGATORS together!!!!!

how many times have aryan said that!how many times we are show epics about unity of team membersBig smile

as for the question shaina left for her another show kohinoor and her movie...by the time she wanted to come back i think they were already packing the up showOuchwe all would have loved to see her back

boomer

maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
shubhamshrestha I think you need to learn basic ethics first.... The thread title really shocked me! There are many Shaina fans here more than Dipika, but never had anyone brought up such a topic like this Confused

Be it not liking a character or an actor human tendency says not to be harsh.... This is not the way to bash anyone or any character.... Here you discuss the show, the characters... discuss but not say anything bad even 1%

Firstly people who make shows know what they are doing... How ever the show may be, if we like or not like, we do have to give credits to the creatives for thinking that way... If you had understood Dipika's character you wouldn't be speaking thus... She handles Forensics without which investigations cannot go further... We feel it a little boring because we got to see a lady in action in this show, which we don't see in another shows..... But that doesn't mean Dipika is any less talented or so.

As for Shaina aka Kul leaving as Amna said it was for her film actually.... And yes she did want to come back but a show like SS couldn't have continued long so had to be packed up...

My las suggestion.... If you feel the show is boring then no one is compelling you to see it Ouch

Thanks for your views anyway.... Welcome to Special Squad forum Smile

boomer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top