.:Shilpa Anand FC:.-Read the note on pg57

Posted: 15 years ago

SHILPA ANAND FANCLUB #6

Shilpa Shivanand commonly known as Shilpa Anand was an Indian software designer and model turned actress. She was born in South Africa and then lived there for 12 years. She then moved to America and lived there for 2 years. She then moved to Mumbai and is currently staying there for more than 8 years. She is the younger sister of the famous Tollywood and Kollywood actress Sakshi Shivanand, who is often mistaken for her. She started her career from modeling and starred in several South Indian movies. She did many advertisements on Indian television including the famous Shanti Badaam Amla advertisement. She has also appeared in a Lux advertisement along with Aishwariya Rai Bachchan. She has also appeared in many Coca-Cola advertisements with Aamir Khan and she has also done a Pudin Hara advertisement along with Amitabh Bachchan. She rose to fame throughout India after starring as the lead role of 'Dr.Riddhima Gupta' in Dill Mill Gayye on Star One which is a sequel to the television show Sanjeevani-A Medical Boon.Dill Mill Gayye is based on American television programmes Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs. In this show Shilpa plays the lead role. She also stepped in Bollywood and has acted in a movie under production named Iqraar..By Chance.She played the lead role-'Rashmi' in the film. She has also acted in a film named Sirf which released in 2007.

RULES- Please read and Follow

Moderator's Note:
Over the past couple of days the CFC DT has been noticing A LOT of talks going on about Sukeerti. Just incase anyone has forgotten this is the SHILPA ANAND FC. Please refrain yourselves from mentioning Sukeerti here as in the future it could lead to fights/arguments with the other FCs. We hope to see members cooperating, otherwise there will be dire consequences. The FC will now be under the watch of the CFC DT.

I hope we have all understood that. We better STOP NOW with ANY Sukeerti discussion, or DMG discussion of the current episodes. This is NOT a DMG FC, only and only Shilpa FC. Please avoid and refrain from any and ANY Sukeerti talks.

There have been lots of people who have PMed me, that are concerned about this FC, as they don't want their dear dear fanclub and home to get in any sort of trouble. These members have been here right from the start, and wish to talk only of Shilpa.

So please let's keep it till there only, and talks of mission ofcourse. No DMG, no Sukeerti, no bashing creatives etc etc- let's NOT stoop so low.

Otherwise, we will have this mission shut off in a few days time by the Dev. team and back to normal fanclub, because like Swati just mentioned we are under the watch of the Dev. team.

Thanks Swati, we will make sure this is our very
FIRST and LAST warning 😳

Discussion of Armaan and Riddhima is allowed in this thread. Like the title states, this is a SHILPA thread which means there should be no discussion whatsoever of SUKRTI KHANDPAL who is going to be playing new Riddhima. No bashing of any kind is allowed here.

REFRAIN from mentioning Sukriti Khandpal or commenting on her being the new Riddhima as it leads to bashing in no time. We would like to keep this place peaceful and neat. πŸ˜ƒ

Purely SHILPA CRAZENS and FANS should think of being a part of the Shilpa FanClub, as we are currently working on a mission that requires full dedication and love for Shilpa and her comeback.

It would be really appreciated if you follow the rules mentioned above and maintain them throughout whenever in the FC.

Thank-you

Links to Previous Fanclubs:

Fan Club 1:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/858832

Fan Club 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/904586

Fan Club 3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/956370

Fan Club 4:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/956792

Fan Club 5:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=957930&T PN=1

Edited by beckytower - 15 years ago

Change in PLAN! :)

NOTE: Vinu has provided me with the numbers and contact details for all newspapers in India, so feel free to PM me and ask for them- because doing that will help GREATLY!

Reading lots of views here...we now have a little change in plan..

From today onwards we have had enough of pakao-ing the creatives...just pass on your messages to me through PM..and I will e-mail them..24x7...but there is more important stuff to do now..

Now we need to start calling... who...?

Star one people

Mailing....who..?

Star one people

Our aim are the people of the channel πŸ˜ƒ

Along with that...we must continously continously e-mail SBS as well! They're important to make us reach out our message...and and and the newspaper websites- template for that is coming up soon, so you can all use the template and send the mail...but these are the three main sources

1. STAR ONE CHANNEL- MAKE CALLS SEND MAILS.(contact details on first page)
2. SBS- MAIL MAIL MAIL FAN ART, FAN VM'S, FAN MESSAGES (contact details on first page)

3. Newspapers- Mumbai MIrror/Times of india..etc etc..(vinu has contact details for them)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Hello guys, since yesterday many people have joined in to bring back our dear Shilpu to where she belongs and to the place she rightly holdsπŸ˜ƒ
It's overwhelming to see such an amount helping out, and at the same time a wee bit difficult to keep track of who is doing whatπŸ˜†. Hence, we have this special post so that everyone knows what they're doing each day and how they are contributing to this mission.😳

Please,please,please even if you are doing very little- don't worry because it builds up to a HUGE amount😳. This is the perfect time to show your love for Shilpa, in the correct manner.

If you have newly joined or you wish to, or you haven't volunteered so far, then please do and please please please PM me whatever you feel you will be able to do from the list at the bottom of this post.

Thank-youπŸ˜ƒ

SIGN THE PETITION

Here's the petition for bringing Shilpa back in DMG, make sure you sign it and leave your message- even ONE signature can make a HUGE difference, so don't forget!

Link:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/shilpa-anand-to-continue -with-dill-mill-gayye/signatures.html

MISSION BRING SHILPA ANAND BACK

Rota

We have 30+ days before Suku contract ends πŸ˜† so in 30 days we can do a lot bombard them with 100's of emails each day πŸ˜† just let me know while half term is on i can sit there and send on πŸ˜† For those who could gratefully call 😳 maybe a person a day? 😳

For those who can mae VM'S make some with lots of shilpa init and then email sbs and get our views about Suku in and post our V's and sigs let the creatives and SBS know how we feel 😳 Think about it guys these small things fone by every single meber of ehaven will add so much difference. 😳

Contacts & References

Email IDs

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

www.cinevistaas.com

Cinevistaas Limited

6, Silver Croft, Junction of 16th & 33rd Road,
Bandra (W), Mumbai- 400 050. India.

Tel : 91-22-2600 6066 / 2600 6887 / 2600 2643
Fax : 91-22-2600 6618 / 2600 4677

For more information contact :

[email protected]

So as to clear out any confusion, here is a little note. 

If you wish to e-mail someone from the Star One group, which means the channel and NOT the serial, then you must e-mail on these adresses.

[email protected]
[email protected] 

On the contrary if you feel like speaking to those dear creatives for which this is all happening you can use this adress,

[email protected] 

And for phonecalls to the Cinevestaas Office the only possible numbers are listed above. 

STAR NEWS Adress and Contact Details

Star News Address:

Street Address, Star News Center, Off Dr. E. Moses Road. Mahalaxmi. City, Mumbai. Country, India. Postal/Zip Code, 400 011. Telephone, +91 (0)22 5663 0000
Star News Address: (Thnx neha29sep)

Street Address, Star News Center, Off Dr. E. Moses Road. Mahalaxmi. City, Mumbai. Country, India. Postal/Zip Code, 400 011. Telephone, +91 (0)22 5663 0000

STAR - Corporate (Thnx swetha_ravi)

(@modz: If this iz agaist the IF rules, plz let me know????? I will delete this info. ASAP)

STAR Group Limited (Head Office)
8th Floor, One Harbourfront,
18 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2621 8888
Fax: (852) 2621 8000
To email us, mailto:[email protected]

New Delhi
1st Floor
Central Wing, Thapar House,
124 Janpath, New Delhi 110001,
India.
Tel: (91 11) 4249 4900
Fax: (91 11) 4104 9490

Mumbai
STAR House, Off Dr. E. Moses Road,
Mahalaxmi,
Mumbai 400 011,
India
Tel: (91 22) 6630 5555
Fax: (91 22) 6630 5050

Shanghai
No.186, North Shan Xi Road,
Shanghai 200041,
P.R.China.
Tel: (86) 21 6218 3298
Fax: (86) 21 6218 5208
Email: [email protected]

Beijing
908, Tower E3,
The Towers, Oriental Plaza, No.1, East Chang An Ave,
Dong Cheng District,
Beijing, 100738 China.
Tel: (86) 10 8518 8500
Fax: (86) 10 8518 8501

Taipei
No. 73, Lane 72,
Guangfu S. Rd., Taipei, Taiwan.
Tel: (8862) 2741 8668
Fax: (8862) 2734 3000

Singapore
#27-02 Singapore Land Tower,
50 Raffles Place,
Singapore 048623.
Tel: (65) 6220 0369
Fax: (65) 6220 0973

Manila
2903B, West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Tower,
Oritgas Centre Exchange Road,
Pasig City,
Philippines 1605.
Tel: (632) 637 0266
Fax: (632) 635 5026

Dubai
Boutique Office No.9,
P.O.Box: 502197,
Dubai Media City,
Dubai,
United Arab Emirates.
Tel: (971 4) 3912333
Fax: (971 4) 3664545 / 46

Give ur feed bk here as well...

http://app.indya.com/feedback/starfeedback.asp?channel=staro ne

Jobs-Who is doing what?

Video Mixes:

-Gagan
-Fary
-Becky
-Roz
-Mariam
-Natasha

Promotional Signatures

-Mehwish
-Rhea
-Sanniya

E-mailing SBS

-Rhea
-Becky
-Roz
-Sanniya
-Jia
-Sara
-Iram
-Genie
-Sunin
-Mariam
-Shamu
-Natasha
-Shivani
-Sabika
-Swetha
-Piya
-Suvrati
-Sanan

Emailing Uday

-Janki
-Mehwish
-Jia
-Sara
-Genie
-Iram
-Sanniya
-Mariam
-Shamu
-Natasha
-Sabika
-Swetha
-Piya
-Suvrati
-Sanan

Emailing Channel Heads/Star One Creatives
-Janki
-Mehwish
-Jia
-Genie
-Iram
-Sunin
-Sanniya
-Mariam
-Shamu
-Natasha
-Shivani
-Sabika
-Swetha
-Piya
-Suvrati
-Sanan

Emailing DMG Creatives
-Janki
-Becky
-Jia
-Genie
-Iram
-Sanniya
-Mariam
-Shamu

-Natasha
-Shivani
-Sabika
-Swetha
-Piya
-Suvrati
-Sanan

Making Phonecalls

-Mehwish
-Rhea
-Becky
-Sanniya
-Jia
-Swetha

FAN ART

Icons/Avies/Signatures
of KS/AR/Shilpa

(Free to use)

Credit: Fizzwizz/Fary

Credit: Kaira 

Credit: Jenny

Credit: Sanniya

Credit: Roz

Credit: Kimmu

Credit: Heena

Originally posted by beckytower

Reserved
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa everyone
6th thread πŸ₯³
congo to everyone πŸ˜›
Hey Every1 conngo..Another Fc..congo Bick.
congo people.....i have resurfaced again
Originally posted by dmgfan

ya agar shilpa hamare posts ko padte na then i am sure she would b back
sorry shilpa main phir se gayab ho gayi thi...

mummy inspection ke liye aayi thiπŸ˜†

mango ab bhi thoda bacha hai....chahiye kya? sorry maine tab tumhe offer
nahi kiya....woh vinu tension mein thi na....socha mango se thandi ho
jaayegi

waise mango chahiye to bol do...pm kar doongiπŸ˜†

ya yar shilpa humare threads ko padte [i am sure she can't read the whole thing πŸ˜†] to phir vo zaror wapas aajate hai na

sorry shilpa main phir se gayab ho gayi thi...

mummy inspection ke liye aayi thiπŸ˜†

mango ab bhi thoda bacha hai....chahiye kya? sorry maine tab tumhe offer
nahi kiya....woh vinu tension mein thi na....socha mango se thandi ho
jaayegi

waise mango chahiye to bol do...pm kar doongiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hey nahe mai to bas mazak kar rahe the theek ha agar dena cahte ho to zaror do πŸ˜†