Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

meeradevi

meeradevi

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
yeah such shows are so refreshing they shud continue ......there is so mch the show can carry fwd now....noway it shudnt end now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 7)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x.Heena.x

Goldie

x.Heena.x

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I LOVE this show....PLEASE don't do this!!!! please don't take one of your best serials away...it's one of the most genuine and realistic shows around. If you need to clear something then remove one of EKTA's gazillion pathetic ones!!! - you have so much to choose from!!

Mehak_Petals

Goldie

Mehak_Petals

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I want this unique serial back. I loves this show so much and I waited for it every day but now u star people are pulling it of just coz of time. Please, It's a request to put Aek Chabhi on air again. If u want to remove any serial then remove one of those boring Ekta shows which r so so boring to watch.Confused

Thanks.. Smile

Edited by deepsood - 05 June 2008 at 3:54pm

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

I really don't like the fact that they are doing this, Aek Chabhi... is truely entertainment, just can't believe Star Channel is doing this....its so unfair....

I hope they are reading this stop this obstructive behaviour of taking the show out like this....this will only make the shows ratings go down, by pullling it off air & then putting it back on....

suchasa

suchasa

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
hi

i am feeling so sad that the channel has decided something so shocking,actually i just cannot understand why they wld want a serial which was not only light hearted but also socially sound and helpful to go off air 

the most important thing is that,when the star people can afford to telecast those other serials which are running from like 4-5 yrs with the same kind of story and really nothing so helpful and full of monotony in both acting and creativity,what is their problem in continuing with such interesting and intellectual serials

i strongly protest the decision of the channel in discontinuing the telecast of the series

i just hope all are requests are accepted and the channel considers them

hoping for the best
chandra   

Edited by suchasa - 05 June 2008 at 7:18pm

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
It is so sad to see a quality show like Aek Chabi Hain Pados Mein being pulled off the air. It is one show that the whole family can sit together and enjoy.

I would love to see this kind of a wholesome serial being aired on week days in the Prime Time instead of all the K-Soaps which just show diminishing values. Nothing in the K-Soaps relates to real life or real people where Aek Chabi had people and scenarios that the viewers can relate too.

Please CONTINUE this wonderful serial and please give long breaks to the K/saas-bahus sagas.

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I really find it shocking that ACHPM has been taken off air. Cry This serial is a wholesome entertainment. Smile The stories are so realistic that we can relate to them. Clap This serial does not give any tension to the viewers. It gives pure entertainment.
That is why I strongly wish that this serial should continue. There is so much of scope in it.

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Aek Chabhi Hai Padose mein is a great weekend program to entertain us.

Pliz dnt take it off

Post Reply New Post

Go to top