Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I live in Australia and often watch ACHPM with my best friend who is Italian and my mother. The values, traditions and principles that it imparts to its viewers transcends nationality and race because touches on core human values. The themes covered in each episode give us numerous common hours of discussion and enhances my friendships with both my mom and my friend despite our differences in age or ethnic heritage.

Hence a heartfelt plea from the three of us: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUTSTANDING TREASURE AWAY FROM US.

We sincerely do hope that this little note filled with immense hope will touch a heart somewhere in world that houses the Star Plus programming executives and result in a change of mind and retain ACHPM on its normal programming schedule.

We are sure that we echo the sentiments of thousands of ACHPM viewers across this world.

kind regards

Naina's Ma, Naina and Isabella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 6)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chsricha

chsricha

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I have been watching Aek Chabi since its inception. Of all the shows on TV these days, this one is my favorite - in terms of content and acting. I am very disappointed that this has been taken off air.

I would urge the channel to bring this show back into production - this is one show I will truly miss if taken off air.

Thanks

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i love this show due to its fresh concept and a lovely script plz do not discontinue it

Yahoo2

IF-Dazzler

Yahoo2

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I think it should not be pulled off

Rita Shah

Groupbie

Rita Shah

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Me and my husband love this show. We want to have this show back. You can't just take show off like this. It's not fair.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Well count me in too!! Smile According to what all I could find out...ACHPM will be back in a finite time..lets jus hope se

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus,
ACHPM has become a part of our lives. The show touches our heart with its simplicity and a easy to relate stories. The story telling had been a unique part of the show where societal values and well being is always kept in mind. This is the only show which has become a window to our unique culture for all us indians outside india. We miss india and this show becomes our temporary escapade to our beloved country. I hope our aspirations are understood and ACHPM is given a proper treatment w r t other shows in Star Plus.. We want our serial back soon and with each and every actor returning.. Please provide it a proper weekend slot and some good amount of promotion..

*shikha*

IF-Dazzler

*shikha*

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
it's riduculous how a unique and different show like this is being pulled off air. All those saas-bahu shows get all the publicity and promotions and shows like ACHPM havent received much. All i can say is that the loss entirely belongs to Star Plus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top