Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Shalin

Shalin

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged
thanx for msg. i didnt know that the show is going off-air. i love this show, it is far better than the saas-bahu saga, i believe.

i really want to request to Star Plus that dont take such a good show off-air bcoz i believe people do need such kind of good shows as well along with all the ekta's shows. and it is a good entertainment bcoz the show consists of everything, from emotion to comedy.
and like in other serials, comedy scenes are just baseless whereas in this serial, they help to move the story up for the serial and they r very hilarious.

the best thing abt this show is that it is just nt abt one person or family even though the character - Sandeep is centre (hero) of the show, solving everyones problems plus helping every member of the colony. it is a very light-hearted tv soap and i believe with all the same kind of tv serials people need this kind of serials as well and i think Star Plus people shud consider this.

thank you.

(hope they change their mind)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 5)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anibroto

Groupbie

anibroto

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
To Starplus,
Please do not take this show off air.ACHPM is an unique show.My weakend is incomplete without it. Please do a favour to the fans of ACHPM , don't stop telecasting it.Please , thanks.

andriya

andriya

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Please,star plus sratr airing ACHPM very soon!!!!!!
I love this show!!!!!! Tongue

mystery90

mystery90

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged
To star plus
If u believe u touch the hearts of millions then lmee tell u it is only because of serials like ACHPM which relates to a normal human life, which has a new story every week, which is our life n which we all love
so please please please bring it back....we all love this show...
thanks
Maria

born-leader

born-leader

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
To Star Plus:
                   The day Aek Chabhi... started, it captures the attention of each individual...!!! It was the best option to spend your weekend...!!! Now, when you people have decided to pull-off this show for an unspecified time, then believe me it has literally brought tears in the eyes of the fans...!!! This show always bring something new and its the best show and "only" show which teaches something...!!! You people cannot play with the actors' hardship, their dedication and their hopes from this show...!!! Being a fan I wouldn't let this injustice to the gem of the channel...!!! This show has made the channel to be proud of it and what the channel is doing...??? Its my humble request to please bring it back...!!! And make our weekends fun...!!! Big smile

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Star Plus,

ACHPM is one of the few sensible shows on air in Indian TV today and it is so sad that you choose not to market it properly, promote it as one of your strong points or improve its time slot to help increase its viewership...

Being a good reflection of Indian society why do you choose to neglect this show and continue to allow other shows that are such a poor reflection of Indian society with multiple marriages, divorces, plastic surgeries, plots within the family etc.. Confused

ACHPM has been temporarily removed which is very saddening for avid watchers of the show... I request you to please please please please please please please please not diasspoint its viewer's and bring back the show on air...

loveprincess

loveprincess

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Aek chabhi is a great show.It's different from the otehr saas-bahu shows. The reason I like this show is becuase it's unique and captures reality. I don't want this show to go off-ir.Please don't make the show go off-air

vidya_jeevan

Groupbie

vidya_jeevan

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I m watching star plus from last 7 years and i know can not offered to looseeeeeeeee out on a viewer like us

plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dont stop ACHPM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top